Ten

You're Special

Lu Han blinked and slowly walked up to where Sehun and Yoonmi were.

"Sehun-" Lu Han spoke up,

Sehun widened his eyes and removed his hands away from Yoonmi's quickly. He looked at his hyung- shocked that he was there. 

"H-Hyung!" Sehun bursted, looking at Yoonmi and then back at Lu Han.

Lu Han looked at the younger boy and stayed calm. He glanced at Yoonmi- who was looking back at him.

"Sehun... You like Yoonmi?" Lu Han asked Sehun- making Sehun the color of a tomato. 

Sehun was about to speak up- but was interrupted by a light laugh. Sehun blinked and turned around- seeing Yoonmi laughing. Lu Han raised a brow- but unknowingly a small smile appeared on his face.

"Oh my gosh Lu Han... You're so silly! Of course Sehun doesn't like me! He was practising." Yoonmi spoke while her laugh started slowing down.

Somehow, Lu Han felt more calm hearing those words from . Lu Han just nodded slowly- and blushed alittle due to embarrassment.

On the other hand, Sehun felt his heart drop hearing the term 'friend'. Sehun just smiled nervously and placed his hands inside his pockets- trying to calm down.

"Practising... For what?" Lu Han asked the girl.

Yoonmi smiled. "Practising how he's going to confess to the girl he likes of course!" 

Lu Han chuckled of how cute the female was. Sehun just bit his lower lip and looked at his hyung. Lu Han looked at Sehun and smiled at the younger male.

"Oh! Sehun, you're house is right there!" Lu Han said- pointing at the house to their left.

Sehun looked at the female, reaching for her arm. "But... I was going to walk noona home-"

Lu Han moved Sehun's hand aside and smiled at him. "I can walk her home." Lu Han said and smiled.

Sehun felt a knot inside his stomach. "But-" 

"Sehun, your house is just over there- I don't want you to walk me home and then back to your house! It'll be so tiring for you!" Yoonmi explained and took a hold of Sehun's hand.

Sehun stared at his hands- holding the girl's. Sehun blushed and looked at the girl- she smiled making the younger boy pink even more. 

"O-Okay..." Sehun whispered.

Yoonmi nodded and smiled at the boy. "Alright- and don't worry, Lu Han will take me home." 

Sehun froze but nodded. "O-Oh... Okay... Take care noona..." Sehun said.

Yoonmi smiled and nodded- about to leave, a hand grabbed her arm.

Sehun pulled her into a quick hug and held her tighter unknowingly.

"Take care, noona. See you tomorrow." Sehun whispered and let go of the girl.

Yoonmi blushed and looked at Sehun. "I- O-Okay... See- Y-You tomorrow..." 

Sehun chuckled and waved abit before entering the house.

Lu Han just breathed in and out. "Well... Let's go then..." 

Yoonmi nodded slowly and walked beside Lu Han. 

"Oh- Thanks for walking me home, Lu Han." Yoonmi looked at Lu Han.

Lu Han smiled at her and waved his hand abit. "No need to thank me." He said.

Yoonmi just nodded slowly, and yawned. Lu Han placed his hand on her head- making her stop walking and widened her eyes abit.

"Are you tired?" Lu Han asked and chuckled.

"I-I... Kind of... I guess..." She whispered.

Lu Han chuckled and nodded. He then placed his hands inside his pockets and started walking again- making Yoonmi confused.

She just scratched her head and began walking again, beside Lu Han.

It was so peaceful and quiet. It wasn't even awkward either.

Lu Han smiled and looked up at the sky.

I wish we could be alone like this more often...

It's pleasant.