Eleven

You're Special

"Yoonmi!" Lu Han shouted happily, waving his hands wildly.

Yoonmi stopped walking and turned around slowly, seeing Lu Han run up to her, smiling. She stared at the boy and mumbled a small 'hello'. The boy smiled and greeted her back.

"Good morning, Yoonmi. How was your sleep last night?" Lu Han asked as they began to walk to school again.

Yoonmi gave Lu Han a thumbs up, making his eyebrow rise. "Can you talk? Do you have a cold? Sore throat?" He asked as he looked at her.

Yoonmi shook her head lightly. "I'm fine Lu Han." She whispered.

Lu Han only nodded but smiled. "Alright." 

Yoonmi smiled.

-

As soon as they reached class, Yoonmi sat down in her seat and looked out the window- seeing the amazing view. Orange, red, and yellow leaves falling down from trees, hitting the ground lightly.

"Hello hyung." Sehun greeted as he sat in his seat, behind Lu Han.

Lu Han smiled, turned his body around and looked at the younger male. "Good morning, Sehun." 

Sehun smiled and got out his book while Lu Han turned away, and stared at his math textbook. He furrowed his brows and chewed on his lower lip, confused. 

"Good morning noona." Sehun said as he walked up to Yoonmi's desk. Yoonmi blinked and turned her head around, looking up to see Sehun's smiling face.

"O-Oh, good morning Sehun." She greeted and stared at the boy.

Sehun softly smiled and just stared at her, making her feel uncomfortable. "S-Sehun, do you need something?" She spoke up softly, making him blink.

He blushed and scratched the back of his neck. "N-No I-I was just s-saying hi." He said awkwardly, mentally punching himself.

Yoonmi smiled abit and nodded. "You should sit in your seat now, class will start soon." 

Sehun pinked and nodded. "O-Okay... Talk to you later, noona." He said, earning a small nod from the girl. But he, instead, hang out with another classmate- who was Kai. 

Lu Han continued to stare at his math textbook. "How am I supposed to do this?" He whispered to himself, making Yoonmi's ears perk up.

She slowly turned around and looked at Lu Han. Lu Han felt her eyes on him, and looked up. Yoonmi blushed due to embarrassment and blinked. "U-Uh... Do you need h-help?" 

Lu Han tilted his head cutely and blinked. "O-Oh! Y-Yeah... haha..." He pinked due to embarrassment. Yoonmi chuckled lightly. "What are you confused with?" She whispered.

Lu Han pointed at the first question in his book. Yoonmi tilted her head this time. "Hm..." 

She suddenly moved her chair beside Lu Han's and took his pencil out of his hand, making him blink. She wrote down the formula on a blank piece of paper and gave Lu Han his pencil back. "T-Try that. S-Sorry for taking y-your pencil..." 

Lu Han smiled and shook his head. "It's fine." He looked at the paper and started to solve the question. After he finished two questions using that formula, he showed Yoonmi. "Did I do this right?" 

Yoonmi nodded and smiled. "Yes. Do you get it?" 

Lu Han nodded and stared at her, softly smiling.

Yoonmi stared back, but after afew seconds they both blushed and looked away. "G-Good job..." She mumbled and took her chair back to her desk.

Lu Han coughed awkwardly and reddened. "T-Thanks for teaching me the formula..."

Yoonmi nodded and blinked, placing her hands on her cheeks.

It was warm.


"Noona!" Sehun smiled, walking up to Yoonmi.

Yoonmi looked up at Sehun, and smiled abit. "Hello Sehun."

Sehun blushed and smiled sheepishly. "What are you doing?"

Yoonmi looked at him, confused. "Uh... I-I'm just about to walk home." 

Sehun pinked. "Oh yeah..." 

Yoonmi chuckled lightly and shook her head. "Sehun, you're so silly."

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess I am." He smiled like a child.

Yoonmi smiled and continued to walk home.

"Mind if I walk you home?" Sehun asked.

Yoonmi looked at the boy. "Oh, it's fine really."

Sehun shook his head and pouted. "But noona, I want to. May I?"

Yoonmi smiled and shook her head again. "If it doesn't bother-"

"No! It won't bother me one bit!" Sehun said, pinking afterwards.

Yoonmi blinked but smiled softly. "Well, thank you, Sehun."

Sehun softened and relaxed bit. 

"You're welcome."


http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/684127 <- Read/look to see characters! <3