Twenty-Three

You're Special

"Thank you again for the apples, noona!" 

Yoonmi smiled and nodded, putting the plate in the sink.

Sehun plopped himself on the couch and smiled widely. He looked around and found his electronic on the table. Grabbing it, he opened some music.

Yoonmi's ears perked up and she blinked. Sehun smiled wider and walked to the kitchen. He took her hand- making her widen her eyes abit. She looked at Sehun and then at their hands. She blushed and swallowed.

"Let's dance!" Sehun happily said and pulled Yoonmi to the living room. 

Yoonmi took her hand away Sehun's and looked down. Sehun blinked and stared at her. "Yoo-"

"I-I can't dance... S-Sorry..." She whispered and blushed in embarrassment. 

Sehun smiled and shook his head, taking Yoonmi's hands in his. Yoonmi blushed again and looked up at Sehun. "It's fine. Let me teach you then." He offered and placed her hands on his shoulders. He then placed his hands on her waist and looked at her softly.

Yoonmi reddened and kept looking down while Sehun grinned. While the song continued, Sehun began swaying around and pulled Yoonmi closer to him. Yoonmi gasped abit and looked up at him. Sehun smiled and tilted his head slightly, "Easy right?"

Yoonmi slightly shrugged and pinked. Sehun then softly smiled and pulled her even closer until her head hit his chest. She widened her eyes and took soft breaths.

Sehun smiled and pulled away abit, looking at Yoonmi. "See? You're already amazing at it!" Sehun sang and caressed her cheek with one of his hands. Yoonmi reddened and stared at Sehun.

"S-Sehun - W-What...?" Yoonmi began saying as Sehun leaned foreword, closing his eyes. 

Right about planting a sweet kiss on her cheek, the bell rung- causing Sehun's heart to drop.

Yoonmi blinked and pulled away from Sehun. "I-I'm gonna get t-that." She whispered and walked quickly to the front door. 

Right when Yoonmi opened the door, there appeared a baby-faced boy happily standing there with a bag of sweets. "Hello Yoonmi." Lu Han softly smiled and said.

Yoonmi froze and felt her cheeks warm up. 

Lu Han tilted his head and waved a hand infront of her face. "Y-Yoonmi-ah?"

Yoonmi shook her head slightly and blushed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry!" 

Lu Han chuckled and shook his head, "It's fine. I just bought some snacks... and I-I'm wondering if you would like to share some with m-me..." Lu Han shyly said and looked down.

Yoonmi smiled and opened the door widely so that Lu Han could enter. Lu Han blushed and slowly walked in, but immediately froze. 

"S-Sehun?"

Sehun gulped and looked everywhere but Lu Han's face. Lu Han felt his heart drop and he turned back to look at Yoonmi. Yoonmi just smiled and chuckled. "Guess you have to share them with Sehun too," She quietly said.

Lu Han slowly nodded and looked at Sehun. "Y-Yeah. Se-Sehun your favorite snack is inside this bag..." 

Sehun awkwardly nodded and took the bag out of Lu Han's hand. They both looked at Yoonmi and awkwardly smiled. Yoonmi blinked and looked at both of them. "Is there something wrong?" 

The two boys both felt a needle stabbing in their chests.

*Yoonmi, you're so clueless...*