+Joomi+ You’re changing, Lee Changseon

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been a month and half Joon got casted in WGM. Most of time, he got in touch with his wife. Within his busy preparation for his upcoming drama and some practice with the members, he still have time to get know about his wife.

 

Mir who knew every move of Joon broken day by day. Cheondoong just kept giving the younger support and felt worried over him somehow.

 

Seungho who can’t bear to see how broken Mir is and how worried Cheondoong over Mir, tried to talk with Joon. But Joon kept his world enclosed and further from each of them. Whenever Seungho called him to meet for a personal chat, Joon refused and avoided him.

 

GO also lost in track on how to make things back to normal again. He can’t figure out what happened with Joon.

 

Mir became more silent off camera and kept being alone in his room. Joon already moved out back to his own house after he got permission from their big boss. All of them didn’t know the real reason for moving out but Joon made it more worse now.

 

 

One habit of Mir that Cheondoong can’t bear with was the younger kept watching the WGM episodes. He watched all the past episodes till the latest. He knew Mir will end up crying but the younger was too stubborn to stop watching.

 

Cheondoong opened the door. Mir was hugging his pillow while his eyes focused on his laptop screen.

 

“Mir…” Mir looked up. Cheondoong closed the door.

 

“Hyung…” His voice cracked a bit.

 

“I told you already…”

 

“Ani, I’m not crying of sadness, but…I’m praying happiness for him, hyung.”

 

Cheondoong sighed and sat on the bed.

 

“Your noona came to the practice room this morning.” Mir turned to Cheondoong.

 

“Chincha?”

 

Cheondoong nodded. “She thought you were there, she left this for you. She will go for a one-week business trip tomorrow.”

 

Mir took the letter that Cheondoong gave to him. Cheondoong patted Mir’s shoulder and got up.

 

“I hope you stop crying starting now, Mireu.” Mir nodded a bit. Cheondoong curved a warm smile and walked out from the room.

 

Mir opened the letter.

 

 

Cheolyong ah~

 

         I just knew about the show. Is it okay with you? I’m sorry that I know it late, blame it on my busy schedule. I thought I could meet you before I’m going but I don’t really have time. Cheondoong told me that you aren’t feeling well, is that because of him? Cheolyong, you’re strong kid, remember? If you become weak and cry over it every day, it’s useless, Cheolyong. For at least, try to fight for him or…forget him.

 

         I never knew he would go for WGM as I know him…um, never mind. I do hope you gain enough strength and fight for him! Hwaiting, I want to see your smile once I come back. Do whatever you think it’s the best for you, Bang Cheolyong!

 

Bang Hyojin

 

 

Mir wiped his tears. He smiled a bit.

 

Gomawo, noona…

 

“I don’t know what to do noona. Fight for Joonie hyung? Can I?”

 

XXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Seungho closed back the door slowly. He sighed and turned back to his room. Seeing Mir like that, it pained his heart also. Seungho sat on his bed.

 

Cheondoong knocked the door. Seungho looked up.

 

“Come in.” Cheondoong opened the door. Seungho formed a smile.

 

“Neh, Doongie?”

 

Cheondoong entered and sat on the bed beside Seungho.

 

“Can I ask you to do something?” Seungho raised his brow.

 

“Please, talk to Joonie hyung.” Seungho sighed.

 

“You know how busy he is…and he…”

 

“Avoid us. I know.” Cheondoong said. Seungho turned to Cheondoong.

Please log in to read the full chapter