+Doowoon+ Weird

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoon and Doojoon was left alone in the living room. KiSeob was going out today as they got free time today. Most of them didn’t have schedule for today except Doojoon who will going for an interview on the night.

 

Both of them just stayed silent while watching TV. No one intended to break the ice. Dongwoon who was filled with the thought of his feeling can’t find something to talk. The silence actually killed him inside.

 

Doojoon also was battling with himself. He actually wanted to go out with Dongwoon tomorrow. But he didn’t how to say it to the latter.

 

“Um…”

 

Both of them turned and the eyes met. Both of them chuckled.

 

“Are you going to say something Woonie?” Dongwoon shook his head.

 

“I just want to say I’m bored.” Doojoon smiled.

 

“Um, well. A sort of, too for me.”

 

Then, they chuckled again. Doojoon rubbed his nape, gathering his courage.

 

Aish, just why I’m nervous? I just want to spend some time with him, not asking for a date…

 

“Umm…” Doojoon’s word was cut when someone opened the main door. Dongwoon turned to peek who is coming home.

 

“Junnie hyung.”

 

Junhyung walked in lifelessly. Dongwoon looked at him closely while Doojoon already raised his brow.

 

“Eh? Are you coming home alone? Where’s Seungie? As I know…”

 

Bam!

 

Both of them startled. They stared at the room door.

 

Dongwoon blinked and turned to Doojoon. “What…was that?”

 

Doojoon shrugged his shoulder. He got up to the room. Dongwoon followed behind.

 

“Junnie.” Doojoon knocked the door once and opened the door.

 

But it’s locked.

 

Doojoon wrinkled and turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon also puzzled.

 

“Junhyung, Junhyung. Are you okay, dude?” Doojoon asked while knocking slowly.

 

Dongwoon tugged Doojoon’s shirt. Doojoon turned. Dongwoon put up his forefinger to his lips and signaled the leader to listen.

 

Not so long after that, they can hear a very soft sob behind the door.

 

Doojoon raised his brow while Dongwoon filled with worries.

 

“Junhyung, what’s wrong? Anything had happen today?” Doojoon asked softly but loud enough to be heard by the said guy.

 

“Hyung, are you fighting with Seungie hyung?” Dongwoon asked slowly.

 

Doojoon turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon raised his brow.

 

“Junhyung…”

 

“Can you guys leave me alone for a while? I will open the door, don’t worry.” Junhyung said, a bit incoherent.

 

Doojoon could tell Junhyung was badly crying behind the door. He sighed.

 

“Okay, but I’m always here if you want to talk.” Doojoon said. He walked back to the living room.

 

Dongwoon just followed the leader.

 

“I’m really sure something happened between them. I’ll try to call Seungie hyung.” Dongwoon said and reached his phone.

 

Doojoon just looked at him. He also curious about what had happened.

 

Dongwoon bit his lips.

 

“No one answer…” Dongwoon sighed. Doojoon stared at his feet for a while. Somehow his heart felt hurt to hear his good friend was crying inside. Even though they always fight and bicker before but Junhyung was the one who always give him spirit to go through the rough day as the leader.

 

Both of them stayed silent, didn’t know what to do.

 

 

Junhyung POV

 

I buried my face into my arms which rested on my knees. All the pains poured out as the tears and became more since I reached the dorm.

 

What else I can say? This place drew so much memories about us. This place witnessed our first kiss. This place…was all about him with me.

 

Those thought really broke me down. I can’t forget anything about him. Just how I need to stay in here after this? To see him every day, watching his routine, with the memories which I used to cherish it to the fullest…I…

 

I sobbed more when the thought of him loved someone else crashed my conscience. He was no longer mine. I can’t hold him as usual, loving him in my arms, I can’t say those words for him anymore.

 

He gave me a major pain. I want to hate him, for leaving me. Lying on his pure love is just for me. I put hate in my heart. I repeated the word over and over again in my head. But it’s just killing me i

Please log in to read the full chapter