+Doowoon+ Happy Birthday, Dongwoon Part 2

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon POV

I quickly sat on the chair. I pulled out my phone. No answer from them. Are they forgetting their best dongseng birthday? Maybe, their situation just…

I nervously waited for Dongwoon to enter the room.

I just hoped everything will be fine.

Soon I heard the door creaked open. I bit my lips.

 

Dongwoon POV

I walked up the stairs. The corridor was a bit dark. I looked around when I reached the last stair.

“My right.” I turned to my right. The dimmed light beside the door just enough for me to see a part of the door.

“Why it’s so solemn up here? It was scary…”

My phone vibrated. A message.

 

From: Seungie Umma

To: Woonie baby

Happy Birthday Woonie! Oh my gawsh, I forgot. I’m sorry that I can’t be there with the other to celebrate it. But Woonie, I really love you! Happy birthday my baby. Have a good year and take care neh? When I’m back, I will give my present. Sorry once again.

 

I smiled. ‘It’s okay, Seungie hyung.’

I looked up to the door again after put my phone into the pocket. I turned the knob and opened the door. I looked inside.

“Can’t see anything…”

I tried to find the lamp switch. But when I turned it on, the lamp wasn’t on.

“Aish, chincha…”

I entered the room without closing the door, thinking to have some light from outside.

Bam, click!

I shocked and turned. In the pitch black, I can’t see anything but I guess the door closed just now.

“Nugu?” I said, my voice was a bit shaky.

“Niga jeil jowa, niga jeil yeppeo~” I turned around when I heard the voice.

I saw Kikwang and Yoseob in the custom. The small light from bedlight helped me to see them.

Kikwang and Yoseob danced cutely while singing the song (except the rap part).

I clapped when the song ended. Then, I walked to them.

“So this is your plan huh?” Kikwang and Yoseob shook their head.

“No.” I raised my brow.

“Wait here for a while neh? We should go now, Kiki.” Kikwang nodded and turned off the light. Again, I can’t see anything.

“Eh? Hyung, don’t leave me. It’s too dark!” I said.

I heard chuckle. And then a smack.

“Auw.” / “Shut up Kiki.”

“Hyung~” I whined. Soon, I could see some lights from the window.

I stunned there to see Doojoon who was sitting in front of the window. He was holding a guitar and smiling to me.

Somehow, with the light from the nature, it really possessed him like an angel. I was captivated with it.

Doojoon smiled to me again.

“Woonie.”

 

No one POV

“Woonie.” Doojoon called the name. Dongwoon blinked few times.

Doojoon smiled. “Ummm. I don’t really have a good present for you. But I’m making a song for you.”

Dongwoon stared at Doojoon. Doojoon beamed.

“I’m sorry if it

Please log in to read the full chapter