+Doowoon+ Jealousy covered the heart

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung and Dongwoon walked to their practice room as both of them didn’t have schedule today. Kiseob pair got an interview together while Junhyung was unknown. After he came back yesterday, Hyunseung only got to see him for a while before they headed to their own schedule. Then, they met again at the night for the performance but they can’t talk alone yet.

Dongwoon and the others were happy to know they’re together again. Hyunseung also already returned back to the dorm yesterday. Jiyong just happy to know that news from Doojoon. Doojoon thanked him for taking care of Hyunseung.

“Hyung, can you go first?” Hyunseung raised his brow but then nodded. Dongwoon turned to a direction when Hyunseung left.

 

“Gwenchana? Mianne, I didn’t see you just now.” Doojoon asked. Chorong, Apink leader nodded. Doojoon was holding her hand, saving her from fall after the impact.

“I just sprained my ankle, I think.” Doojoon looked down. Her ankle was a bit red.

“Let’s sit there.” Doojoon put her arm around his shoulder and put on his hand on her waist. Doojoon helped Chorong who was a bit limping.

“I’m really sorry.” Chorong smiled.

“No worries, it’s my mistake too, oppa.” Doojoon knelt in front of her.

“Just let me massage it a bit.” Chorong just nodded.

Doojoon took out her shoe and massaged the ankle slowly. Chorong wrinkled in pain a bit.

“Oppa, slowly…” Chorong whined. Doojoon smiled.

“Ouh, mianne.” Doojoon smiled to her and made a slow movement. After a while, Chorong pulled her leg a bit.

“It’s okay now, oppa. Thanks.” Chorong said and put back her shoe. Doojoon nodded.

“Well, I’m sorry. Are you sure it’s okay? You have practice right?” Chorong smiled.

“I’m fine, see?” Chorong got up and slightly jumped around. Doojoon chuckled and got up. He smiled.

“Okay, arasseo.” Chorong beamed. Doojoon ruffled Chorong’s hair.

“Gomawo oppa, and congrats for the new album.” Doojoon nodded.

“Ouh neh, a gift for always being my best oppa.” Chorong said. Doojoon raised his brow.

Chorong smiled and lifted her feet a bit. She pecked on his cheek. Doojoon stunned.

“Gomawo, oppa. Annyeong~” Chorong waved her hand cutely and left. Doojoon just let out a soft chuckle.

 

Doojoon turned when he sensed someone presence behind him. Doojoon blinked but then smiled to see his wife.

“Hi, Woo…”

Pang!

Doojoon widened his eyes while touched his sore cheek. Dongwoon bit his lips.

“Nappeun…” Dongwoon spat out with hoarse voice. Doojoon turned to him and found his eyes were teary.

“Woonie…I…”

Dongwoon walked passed him and left. Doojoon stood there, dumbfounded. He didn’t have the idea why Dongwoon was so mad.

Touching his cheek, he remembered something.

“Don’t say that…” Doojoon frowned. He turned to Dongwoon’s direction. His wife already disappeared.

“Aish! Why I am so slow? Ottokaji?” Doojoon asked himself. He sighed.

Not he didn’t know how strong and cold Dongwoon can be when he was mad and jealous. Doojoon messed his hair.

“Now, how I’m going to fix it?” Doojoon sighed again.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Junhyung waited for Hyunseung outside the company. He already there for some minutes but Hyunseung didn’t come down yet. After he finished his plan, he quickly called Hyunseung out. He wanted to do something for his love.

‘Just perfect, this is our second date after all…’ Junhyung smiled to himself.

Then, someone hugged him from behind. Junhyung smiled widely.

“Baby~” Hyunseung cooed from behind. Junhyung made him turn and faced him.

Hyunseung beamed to see Junhyung’s face. “I miss you.”

“Sorry that I’m a bit busy…” Hyunseung just smiled.

“Let’s spend today together?” Junhyung said. Hyunseung blinked.

“Wait, I need to tell Woonie that I won’t come to the practice room.” Junhyung nodded. Hyunseung typed a message to Dongwoon. After Dongwoon told him to go first, Junhyung called him and Hyunseung didn’t have the chance to tell Dongwoon anything.

“Khaja.” Hyunseung said while put his phone into his pocket.

Junhyung smiled and took Hyunseung’s hand in his. Hyunseung blushed and could feel the electrifying within the touch. Junhyung also felt the same and enjoyed it somehow.

Junhyung just led the way. Hyunseung just followed him with silent.

“Why you’re so silent r

Please log in to read the full chapter