+Doowoon+ You’re getting further

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang walked into the practice room. He skipped his latest schedule as he can’t focus that day. He wanted to have some dance practice to release his stress. The hectic schedule didn’t help him at all.

He purposely asked for more individual schedules for him. He wanted to distract himself from Yoseob. As the latter never think of getting back together, he also avoided him.

 

(flashback)

“Seobie, don’t you want to make up with Kiki again?” Junhyung asked.

“Um, I don’t know.” Yoseob just answered coldly.

“Seobie, if you’re mad with him for his attitude, don’t take it to your heart. You know he never mean it right?”

“Hyung, let’s drop this topic.” Yoseob turned to Junhyung. Junhyung sighed.

“I just want you to be happy again. Make up with him, Seobie.” Yoseob smirked.

“Make up? I don’t need it hyung. And hyung, I’m happy, why you say like that?” Yoseob smiled. Junhyung sighed inside, he knew that smile wasn’t genuine.

(end of flashback)

 

Kikwang rubbed his face. He walked to the music player and . A song played. Kikwang stood in the middle while facing his own reflection.

Kikwang danced his heart out. While biting his lips, he was holding back his tears.

“Auch.” Kikwang misstep and fell. He massaged his ankle.

The door opened. Kikwang looked up. The air frozen.

Yoseob stunned in front of the door. Kikwang also didn’t move, his eyes still on Yoseob’s reflection.

For a while, they kept staring each other by the reflection. Yoseob bit his lips and turned away when he could feel his eyes were hot. He left.

Kikwang startled. He was taken aback.

‘Are you hating me now, Seobie…’ Kikwang looked down. Without warning, his tears rolled down his cheeks.

 

Yoseob stopped when he reached the rooftop. His tears were rolling down like rain. He walked to the edge and looked at the scenery up there.

“I know oppa will come up here.” Yoseob turned in shock. Sohyun smiled to him.

“Sohyunie.” Yoseob quickly wiped his tears.

“No need to hide, I already saw that since oppa left the practice room.” Sohyun walked closer to him. Yoseob turned back to the sky.

“How do you know I will be here?” Yoseob asked.

“I always be here too…and I know oppa will come here when oppa felt sad.” Sohyun said and smiled to Yoseob. Yoseob smiled back.

“So, I’m not the only one know this place.” Sohyun nodded slightly.

“Anything happen, oppa?” Yoseob shook his head.

Sohyun smiled. “Oppa, cry if you want to do so.”

Yoseob turned. Sohyun smiled.

“You have me here, if you have problem and want to share with. I’m perfect in keeping secret.” Sohyun said confidently.

Yoseob chuckled. “Ouh yeah?”

Sohyun pouted. “Don’t believe me?”

“Arasseoyeo~”

Sohyun smiled and patted Yoseob’s shoulder. Yoseob took a breath.

“Can…can I borrow your shoulder?” Sohyun smiled.

Please log in to read the full chapter