+Joomi+ Smoky Girl

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the hard work and numerous exhausted practices, at last MBLAQ will be performing their comeback on the stage. The fans were overwhelmed to see the teaser on YouTube and MBLAQ were happy that their fans like it.

Seungho looked up when someone poked his shoulder. GO was standing behind him. Seungho raised his brow.

 

“Can I talk with you for a while?” Seungho wrinkled but then nodded. Seungho excused himself to the makeup artist and left with GO.

 

Both of them stood outside the changing room. Some groups who also performing today and passing by greeted them with a smile. They just smiled back.

 

Seungho turned to GO when people left. “Why?”

 

“I’m worried about Cheondoong.” Seungho raised his brow. GO smiled.

 

“You know about his feelings, right?” Seungho looked away but then nodded slightly.

 

GO touched his shoulder. “Seungho, can I believe him to you?”

 

Seungho looked up to him. GO was smiling.

 

“I know you still love him. He just needed time to forget Mir…and you, try to get his heart.” GO said. Seungho sighed.

 

“I…don’t know. I’m in the same situation with him, GO. Both of us…can’t forget the one we love…just how can I win his heart? I don’t have the heart to make him forget his love…just like me who never allow someone to fill his space.” Seungho said slowly.

 

GO patted Seungho’s shoulder. “Love sure changed you a lot. I don’t see the dominant Seungho anymore here.”

 

GO looked at Seungho who looked down.

 

“But Seungho, please be there for him. I know he’s breaking down inside. I can’t be with him always, you are the only one now. I’ll leave him in your comfort, neh?” Seungho bit his lips.

 

“But…”

 

“If you don’t want to win his heart, then do it as his hyung. You’re the leader after all.” GO said. Seungho looked up and met eyes with GO for a while. Slowly he nodded.

 

GO smiled. “Let’s go in, our performance is coming soon.”

 

Seungho just followed GO into the room again.

 

XXXXXXXXXX

 

“Daebak, don’t you see how our fans screaming just now?” Mir said. Joon smiled.

 

“Yup, they like it.” Mir beamed.

 

“Good work for today, guys.” Seungho said. All of them smiled.

 

“Just nice when A+ love it.” GO said. Mir nodded cutely while Joon and Seungho just smiled.

 

Seungho’s smile dropped when he saw Cheondoong going away without no one noticed. He left the other and followed Cheondoong. Cheondoong stopped in front of the restroom and entered. Seungho raised his brow.

 

‘Come to think, he didn’t say a word today.’ Seungho bit his lips. He was doubting to enter or not.

 

Seungho entered at last. There’s no one there. Seungho looked around and saw a door closed. Seungho just assumed he’s in there.

 

After a minute, he heard sobs. He bit his lips.

 

‘He’s crying?’ His heart was throbbing in pain. Seungho walked closer to the door.

 

“Doongie…” The sobs stopped. The silence filled the air.

 

“I know you in there, Cheondoong.” Seungho said after few seconds passed.

 

There’s still no answer from the latter. Seungho sighed and knocked the door.

 

“Doongie…”

 

“Could you leave me alone hyung?” Cheondoong answered at last. Seungho looked around and locked the main door.

 

“I won’t leave you alone but I will make it no one would come in here. Cry as much as you want, Doongie…” Seungho said softly.

 

Cheondoong bit his lips. For several days, he always cried alone in his room. These days he can’t bear the pain and kept hiding behind his smiles anymore. He broken down into pieces when he accidentally saw Joon and Mir kissed. He didn’t know the pain was too unbearable.

 

Soon, a very sad sob heard. Seungho bit his lips and leaned against the wall.

 

Cheondoong poured his tears and sobbed more. He didn’t care about Seungho was in there too and cried more and more.

 

Seungho felt his heart tightened. He also was tearing.

 

‘You must be suffer a lot, Doongie…I want to do something, but I don’t know what it is…’ Seungho quickly wiped his tears.

 

The unlock sound heard. Seungho stood straight. The door opened and revealed the puffy Cheondoong. Seungho could feel his heart squeezed tight.

 

“Doongie…”

 

“I’m sorry hyung.” Seungho shook his head.

 

“No need to say sorry. Are you okay?” Cheondoong nodded and smiled weakly. Seungho bit his lips. He knew that was a lie.

 

Unconsciously, he walked closer to Cheondoong and pulled him into his embrace. Cheondoong was shocked.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter