+Joomi+ I love you, pabo

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mir looked up. Joon stood there with his back in front of Mir. Mir’s tears rolled down his cheeks.

“*hiks…Why hyung? I *hiks just want…please, don’t ignore and avoid me, hyung.”

“Stop. Don’t talk about this. I don’t want to hear anything.” Joon said with cold tone again.

“Just why hyung? Why you suddenly changed…since…”

Joon turned back to Mir. His eyes were teary too. Mir was shut up by Joon’s words.

“You know what? I can’t stand to see you and Cheondoong together!”

 

Mir looked up to Joon. The air filled with silence.

“What? I…” Mir was shut up again by Joon.

“I can’t bear to see it, Mir. I moved out because of that, I’m avoiding you because of that! I can’t bear the pain, Cheolyong. I feel hurt to see you and Cheondoong together.”

“But hyung, I…”

Joon snickered. “You know what? This stupid heart still can’t accept the fact and kept looking for you, kept liking you. I hate it, and I avoid it. I want to forget you and learned to love Yoonseo ssi, but...”

“Hyung…” Joon put up his hand, stopping Mir from saying anything.

“Leave me. Let’s stop here, and live happily with Doongie.”

Mir frowned. Joon already turned his back. Mir moved forward.

“Wait, no I can’t leave. Hyung, listen to me first.” Mir grabbed Joon’s hand.

Joon bit his lips and quickly pulled his hand away. Mir kept his hand in his grip again. A small relief smile formed.

“Go away Mi...” Mir pulled Joon a bit and kissed the latter. Joon widened his eyes.

“Wha…” Joon pushed Mir away. Mir was faster and hugged the dancer waist. He secured Joon in his place and kissed Joon on the lips again.

Joon didn’t move and kept pushing Mir away. Mir held Joon’s hand. Joon stiffened.

Mir trailed his hand which was hugging the waist up to Joon’s back head. He slightly pushed Joon, giving no space for the latter to pull away. Mir moved his lips.

Joon shut his eyes tight. He was mixed with all feelings, anger, confused, overwhelmed and fluttered.

Mir pulled away when Joon still didn’t respond to the kiss. Joon’s face was red.

“Wha…” Mir smiled warmly.

“I love you, pabo.” Joon widened his eyes in shock. Mir just smiled.

“What? But…”

“I don’t know what happen with you hyung, but you’re too slow seriously!” Mir said. Joon stared deep in Mir’s eyes.

“Aren’t you…together with Doongie?” Mir raised his brow.

“When did I?”

Joon bit his lips. “He confessed to you and…”

Mir’s mind remembered that one time. “Chakamman…”

Joon looked up to Mir. Mir smiled suddenly.

“Now, I understand what happen since then.” Joon wrinkled. Mir chuckled.

“Aish, you really torture me and yourself a lot.” Joon wrinkled again. Mir smiled.

“Next time, don’t jump into your own conclusion.”

“Huh?” Mir leaned closer and kissed Joon again. Joon stiffened at first but then he responded to the kiss.

Mir pulled away and pecked one more time on Joon’s lips again. Joon looked down.

“Wait, tell me what is happening…you and Doongie…” Joon said suddenly. Mir smiled and pulled Joon walk into the park. Joon just followed.

Mir smiled when he arrived at one of the bench.

“Thinking of that time, now I feel mad a bit.” Joon wrinkled.

“I don’t understand, dork!” Joon said in piss off tone. Mir chuckled and pulled Joon to sit with him.

“Do you remember that one day I call you out?” Mir said. Joon looked at his own hand.

“Neh…”

Mir smiled. “I was waiting here like a fool that day, and instead of meeting me, you’re going out with your hoobae.”

Joon still looked down. Mir turned to Joon.

“Actually on

Please log in to read the full chapter