+Doowoon+ Days without you

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days passed slowly and Beast grew further day by day. Even though they looked okay on screen or in the fans eyes, but that’s the show.

When only Beast was around with their manager, they acted like strangers. Doojoon and Yoseob were those who always be with Junhyung, giving him supports. But that didn’t mean that they didn’t take care of the others. However, Kikwang and Dongwoon insisted to draw a clear line from them as they are on Junhyung’s side.

 

They were divided into two teams. Junhyung’s side; 2JunSeob while Hyunseung’s side; HyunKiWoon.

 

That situation made things difficult for Doojoon to solve the problem left by Jiyong.

 

Dongwoon and Kikwang always made sure Junhyung never have contact with Hyunseung even though on camera, they became more careful. Hyunseung knew those two maknaes cared about him but somehow he felt that they were going overboard.

 

It’s already months passed away like that. Kikwang and Yoseob also got less time be together. Yoseob felt sad when Kikwang ignored him and even more upset when Kikwang ditched him for Hyunseung.

 

They fought one day and never talked after that. Junhyung felt guilty over that fight and blamed himself for that. Yoseob convinced him that’s okay.

 

Doojoon never can’t believe this matter become worst day by day. From the day Junhyung backed with tears and Hyunseung went apart from them, and now it’s leading to KiSeob’s fight. Add to this, Dongwoon also avoided him.

 

                                               

 

Doojoon sat on the couch with a heavy thought. He stared blankly on the floor.

 

He can’t stand the strong feeling in his heart. He missed his wife.

 

Doojoon was okay with Dongwoon’s decision to change the room but when Dongwoon started to avoid him and be cold to him, it’s slowly killing him inside.

 

“Hyung…” Doojoon looked up. It’s Yoseob.

 

“Are you okay?” Doojoon smiled and nodded.

 

“You should ask yourself too.” Yoseob smiled. He took the seat beside Doojoon.

 

“Hyung, I miss my Kiki…” Yoseob said, little bit sound like whine.

 

Doojoon turned to Yoseob and ruffled the visual maknae hair.

 

“I’m sorry hyung.” Yoseob said.

 

Doojoon smiled. “It’s okay.”

 

Yoseob shifted closer and hugged the leader. Doojoon just smiled. He patted Yoseob’s back lovingly.

 

“It’s quite a long time you don’t treat me like this.” Yoseob said suddenly. Doojoon looked down.

 

“You have your Kiki.”

 

“And you have your wife.” Yoseob said. Doojoon smiled.

 

“Yes…but I don’t appreciate him and…”

 

Yoseob tightened his hug. “I’m sorry again hyung.”

 

Doojoon smiled to hold back his tears. “It’s okay.”

 

A silence accompanied them for a while. Doojoon kept patting Yoseob’s back while Yoseob enjoyed his hyung warmth. At least, Doojoon lessened his heavy feeling these days for missing Kikwang like hell.

 

 

Dongwoon POV

 

I stood there, can’t move. The sight of them cuddling there made me felt hurt and the rage was building inside me. I can’t stop it from burning and growing till my face turned red.

 

Son Dongwoon, waegure?

 

Are you a dumb or what?

 

Bo?!

 

Heh, it’s clear here, Dongwoon. You’re jealous.

 

Bo? No.

 

Yes, pabo! You’re jealous.

 

No. Why I should jealous?

 

Because you like him, that’s why you’re jealous and felt hurt right now.

 

I…I like him?

 

You still doubting on this? Thought you already realized. Never know you’re this pabo.

 

Bo?!

 

“Do..Dong..Dongwoon…”

 

 

No one POV

 

“Do..Dong..Dongwoon…” Yoseob quickly broke the hug when he saw Dongwoon was there. Doojoon also shocked and turned.

 

“Woonie.” Dongwoon turned around and walked back into his room. He can’t stand to the words in his head and also the scene.

 

Doojoon sighed.

 

Yoseob bit his lips. “Hyung, I’m sorry.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter