+Doowoon+ Beautiful night, bloody revenge

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Beast was happy according to the news they got from their boss. They will be having a comeback in one month. The theme song for this new album already prepared and some songs were written by Junhyung already.

They started their dance practice straight away on the next day after the news. All of them were excited to go on stage, but still KiSeob and JunSeung still didn’t make up.

KiSeob already stopped talking to each other and drifted further apart. JunSeung was never got in touch as Hyunseung stayed in Jiyong’s apartment. Both just met when they got group schedule.

Their managers, Jiyong and Joonkun already informed about four of them and as much as possible they arranged the schedule without involving they met each other. Doojoon who was the one asked them to do it.

 

“Okay, the title have been decide. Midnight.” Tiger, their producer said. Junhyung nodded.

“That’s simple, but nice.” Junhyung said.

Doojoon smiled. “Okay, so the songs, MV and album thingy settled.”

“The dance and photoshoot.” Dongwoon said. Junhyung nodded slightly.

Two of them still didn’t make up but with the talks from Doojoon, Dongwoon was willing to put aside his hatred towards the joker during work.

“I have been told that it’s freestyle right?” Tiger suddenly said. Three of them nodded.

“Then, I should be easy for you guys. Don’t worry, all things will be settled before the scheduled comeback.” They nodded.

Dongwoon reached for Doojoon’s hand. “We will be comeback soon. I just love it.”

Doojoon smiled. Dongwoon placed his head on Doojoon’s shoulder.

“Can I get a nap?” Dongwoon asked cutely. Junhyung just formed a smile and got up to the door. Tiger followed. Both of them left the wedded couple alone in the room.

Doojoon took a glance to Dongwoon. “We will be heading to the photoshoot.”

Dongwoon pouted. “I’m sleepy.”

“Sleep on the ride neh? Let’s go, I bet Joonkun already arrived.” Doojoon got up when Dongwoon titled his head.

Dongwoon pouted more. “Shiro…”

“Woonie…” Doojoon looked at Dongwoon. Dongwoon stayed still.

“Aish, this big kiddo…” Doojoon said. Dongwoon sent a glare.

Doojoon chuckled and squatted in front of Dongwoon. “Get on me. We will be late if you’re sulking and not moving like this.”

Dongwoon curved a smile. Slowly he got on Doojoon’s back.

Doojoon stood. “Hum, you’re gaining weight.”

Dongwoon widened his eyes. “Bo?”

Doojoon chuckled. “Stay silent or you will fall.”

Dongwoon scoffed. Doojoon walked out from the room and directed to the elevator. They met 4minute’s members.

“Aigoo, aigoo, look at this…” Gayoon said. Dongwoon blushed.

Doojoon just smiled. Hyuna and Sohyun already squealed in delightful to see them. Jihyun just smiled.

All of them already knew about Dongwoon as Hyuna told them. Dongwoon looked around, searching for someone.

“Hyung, get me down…” Dongwoon whispered. Doojoon raised his brow.

“Why?”

“Umm…”

“Aigoo, oppa, you’re really cute tho. Stay like that.” Sohyun said. Hyuna and Jihyun giggled to see Dongwoon blushed.

“See you guys around.” Four of them left to their practice room. The elevator door opened. Doojoon walked in.

The door closed back.

‘I hate you, Yoon Doojoon! Just see what I can do to you!’

XXXXXXXXXXXX

The envelope exchanged from hand to hand.

“You know what to do right?” The man in black coat nodded.

“If you get caught, never drag me in.” He smirked.

“Don’t worry miss, I’m professional.”

XXXXXXXXXXXX

It’s already Beast comeback and today is their first performance.

Beast rushed into the building when they are a bit late for the rehearsal. There are some fans already there.

“Beast, jjang~”

All of them formed a smile and waved their hand to the fans.

“Okay, Beast. You are next.” The director said. They nodded and got ready.

The practice went smooth and all of them got ready with their outfit and makeup in their changing room.

“You look so cool, yeobo.” Dongwoon whispered. Doojoon smiled.

“You too my love.” Dongwoon smiled back and he walked to Hyunseung.

“Hee, Princess Jang is back isn’t it?” Hyunseung shot a glare.

“Shut up.” Dongwoon grinned.

“You look so feminine, Seungie hyung.” Kikwang said. Hyunseung scoffed and turned to the younger. Kikwang grinned and walked backward a bit.

“Aish!” Kikwang huffed in relieve when Hyunseung walked away. Dongwoon already chuckled.

“Hm, boy. You’re the cutie visual maknae again.” Junhyung said to Yoseob.

“And you joker. Shut up.” Junhyung just smiled.

Then, a g

Please log in to read the full chapter