+Doowoon+ Annoyed

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoon sat on the couch, exhausted. He was taking break in the lounge at Cube. He just finished his vocal practice. The others didn’t come to the company yet for their dance practice. He’s the only one who didn’t have any individual schedule today.

Dongwoon rested his head. For a while, he closed his eyes.

The family gathering played in his head. He kept replaying Doojoon’s face on that day. He smiled with closed eyes.

Dongwoon shocked when he felt a soft and wet flesh touched his cheek. He shot his eyes open.

“Hi, Woonie.”

“Jiyoonie.” Dongwoon straightened his back. Jiyoon smiled and sat beside Dongwoon.

“Are you taking a break?” Dongwoon nodded.

Jiyoon smiled and placed her head on Dongwoon’s shoulder. Dongwoon just looked at her.

“I miss you, Woonie.” Jiyoon linked her arm with Dongwoon.

Dongwoon stayed silent. He didn’t know why but he felt annoyed suddenly.

“Em, Yoonie. I want to go to the restroom. Excuse me.” Dongwoon said and pulled his hand. He got up.

“Mianne, I go first neh? Bye, baby.” Dongwoon said the last word slowly and quickly walked away.

Dongwoon entered Beast’s practice room.

“Oh, here you are. We thought you are late.” Doojoon greeted Dongwoon. Dongwoon smiled.

“I went to the bathroom first. Mianne, I make you guys wait for me.” Dongwoon bowed slightly.

“Ouh yeah, bathroom. Since when lounge become bathroom, eoh?” Hyunseung said.

Doojoon tapped Hyunseung’s shoulder. Hyunseung just bit his lips.

Actually Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung saw Dongwoon with Jiyoon just now. Hyunseung felt annoyed with Jiyoon while Junhyung kept his lover from attacking the girl. Doojoon just shrugged it off even though he really wanted to kill the girl.

Dongwoon looked around, ignoring the topic.

“Where’s Kiki hyung and Seobie hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“Yoseob is still missing while Kikwang have another schedule suddenly.” Junhyung said.

Dongwoon nodded.

“Everybody here?” Their teacher came in.

“Um, Kikwang have another schedule and Yoseob…” Doojoon bit his lips.

“Oh, Seobie. He already had done with his practice this morning.” Their teacher said.

Four of them looked at themselves.

“We will just practice some steps. I didn’t finalize the choreography for the new song yet but I think you should know the trick first. This is for the chorus.”

Four of them nodded.

“Okay, let’s start.”

XXXXXXXXXXX

Kikwang stood there. He already knew where Yoseob was hiding these days. MBLAQ’s dorm.

“Yoseob, please. I need to see you. Please open the door.” Kikwang knocked the door slowly. He already stood there in an hour. He really wanted to explain everything. It’s now the time to reveal his past. He needed to tell him before Youngchul started his new plan which he didn’t know what.

“Seobie…please open the door. I’m sorry baby, I want to explain everything. Please, Yoseob. Give me a chance.” Kikwang pleaded again.

Cheondoong sighed. He looked at Yoseob.

“Seobie, let him in, eoh

Please log in to read the full chapter