+Joomi+ Why we’re fighting?

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungho POV

“Yah, hyung! Let me in, this is my room too!”

Oh no, not again.

I walked from my room. Mir was knocking his own room.

“Joonie hyung, let me in!”

“No! Go sleep outside!” Joon shouted from inside.

“Hyung, this is not your own room! You’re sharing with me and Cheondoong hyung, for god sake!” Mir shouted.

Woah, that’s not really Mir. He really can curse the worst now. He was brave enough these days to raise his voice, but still he didn’t mess up with me.

“Yah, stop fighting! I’m sick of this!” I hollered. Mir flinched.

“Seungho hyung, that hyung…”

I snorted and walked to the door.

“Yah, Lee Changseon! What again today?! Can you stop picking a fight with the maknae?”

“Heol! Are you taking his side?!” Joon talked back from inside.

“What? Yah, pabo! I’m not taking any side, moron! And what the hell you are raising your voice at me?!” Now, I’m really mad!

“What so ever! Stop interfering hyung.” Joon lowered his voice.

I knocked the door. “Stop picking up a fight then, Joon! I really don’t know why you guys are so much into bickering and fighting each other these days!”

“Not your business!”

“Lee Changseon! Open the door, brat!”

Joon scoffed. “Nope.”

I banged the door. “Yah!”

And then, Joon unlocked the door. I opened it quick.

“You really want some lesson from me?” Joon shook his head. I glared at him.

“You guys stop fighting then!” I walked from their room and slammed my room hard.

Aish! They’re really irritating!

“Calm down, Seungho.” I snorted.

“I don’t know why they started fighting instead of getting closer.” GO shrugged shoulder.

“I also don’t have any idea. But I can see Joon started it first that time and now Mir fought him back these days.”

I sighed and sat on my bed. “I really don’t get it. Aish!”

“Calm down, don’t let yourself stress about this. Um, by the way, did you see Doongie?”

I shook my head. “I think he has schedule tonight till tomorrow morning.”

GO nodded a bit.

 

Joon POV

Aish, that hyung really have a good temper. I should never confront his furiousness.

I glared at the maknae. Looking at him made me hated myself.

I knew he was glaring at me too. I don’t care if he hated me or what not.

I knew I was the one who started the fight with him weeks ago. That’s because of my frustration. I’m tired thinking of my feeling and anger whenever he’s with that stupid Cheondoong.

And then, it burst that day and it worsened every day. Just because I think getting mad and picking up fight with him made me forget my feeling and frustration. I think it really help me a lot.

Even though I felt sorry to him sometime, no not sometime but after every fight, I really wanted to say sorry but I held up my ego. And the next day, he succeeds burning up my anger with his stupid aegyo to Cheondoong.

Ugh, thinking of that made me

Please log in to read the full chapter