+Special 15.10.13+ MBLeast together Part 1

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey, Dolls! Yup, I’m finally up with special chapter that I mention before…just need you all to aware that the date in this chapter is 15/10/13, okay? Roll on the chapter! ^^

 

Yoseob tapped Kikwang’s shoulder. Kikwang turned. He smiled.

“Ready?” Yoseob nodded.

“I already book the place.” Kikwang nodded.

“Let’s call them.” Yoseob nodded.

“I will call Cheondoong to call MBLAQ.” Yoseob said. Kikwang smiled.

“Then, I will call Doo hyung. All of them are in the dorm.”

 

Doojoon, Dongwoon and Junhyung already stood in front of elevator. They were waiting for the elevator and…Hyunseung.

“Ouh, hey guys.” GO greeted Beast. They turned.

“Ouh, hi guys.” Doojoon said. Seungho smiled to them.

“Where are you going? Having schedule?” Junhyung asked.

“Naah, we have a day break today…and you guys?”

“We’re in a day break too and Kikwang called us out.” Doojoon answered Seungho’s question.

Cheondoong raised his brow. “Yoseob called us out too.”

“They must plan something for us.” All of them turned to the voice. Hyunseung came to them.

“Plan?” Junhyung asked.

Hyunseung smiled. “Do you forgot today date?

They all looked at each other. Then Dongwoon widened his eyes.

“Ah! Our debut.” Dongwoon said. Hyunseung smiled. All of them realized.

“Ahh…how could we forgot that?” Joon said.

“That’s why we got a day break…” Doojoon said.

Hyunseung pushed the elevator button. “Let’s go or else, the day would end.”

They all entered the elevator and went down.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

All of them arrived at the amusement park that told by Yoseob and Kikwang. They all came out without any disguise just like Kikwang and Yoseob wanted. Somehow, they created some commotion just now as they used the public train. Luckily, they managed to excuse themselves.

“Okay, now I felt weird when this place is closed.” GO said. They looked at the entrance, there’s nobody in and the place was closed.

“Are they playing prank or what?” Junhyung said. They shrugged.

“Mianne! We’re late!” Kiseob pair came to them. All of them turned to those two.

“Why you asked us to come here when it’s closed?” Doojoon asked.

Yoseob smiled. “It is closed, but not for us.”

Yoseob walked to the entrance and scanned a pass. The entrance opened. All of them looked shock. Kikwang smiled.

“Seobie booked this place specially for us. In mean, we could play all day long, just us.” Kikwang said to them. The rest frowned while Kiseob pair chuckled to see their faces.

“Khaja. The staff already waited for us.” Yoseob said. Kikwang pushed them in and they walked in together.

“Hyung, is it true we could play anything without paying?” Dongwoon asked Yoseob. Yoseob nodded.

He turned to Doojoon. Doojoon smiled.

“Go anywhere you want.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon beamed.

“Come with me.” Dongwoon whined. Doojoon smiled.

“Okay, okay. Seobie, gomawo.” Yoseob nodded.

Kikwang looked at all of them. “Wait, be at the café by 6pm. We will have a dinner together…about lunch, just eat anywhere you want.”

They nodded.

“Yoseobie, gomawo!” MBLAQ said in unison. Yoseob smiled.

“Ouh and you can go anyway right now. Play hard.” Yoseob said. They all smiled and nodded.

“Junnie, let’s go there.” Junhyung turned to Hyunseung.

“Baby, can’t we go for non-speedy things…” Junhyung said. Hyunseung looked at Junhyung.

“I really want to play that one. Just one, please…” Junhyung turned to the roller coaster. He really afraid of that, the height and the speed.

“Junnie~” Hyunseung whined. Junhyung bit his lips.

“Okay.” Hyunseung smiled and the couple moved together.

“Hyung, let’s play everything~” Mir pulled Joon. Joon nodded.

“Arasseo.”

Doowoon pair already left. Kikwang walked to Yoseob.

“Do you wanna play, baby?” Yoseob shook his head.

“There’s something need to do. You just go with them.” Kikwang pouted.

“No, it’s no fun without you. Let me help you.” Kikwang said.

Yoseob smiled. “Arasseo.”

“It sure take a lot of money to book this huge place right?” GO said. Yoseob turned to him.

“It’s still okay. You don’t want to play hyung?”

“Erm, can I invite someone to come?” GO asked. Yoseob turned to Kikwang.

“Nugu? Someone special?” GO blushed and nodded. Kikwang looked around and smiled when he spotted a couple near them.

“Okay, tell

Please log in to read the full chapter