+Special 15.10.13+ MBLeast together Part 2

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

103 – GOEunah

Eunah walked in when the entrance opened. She saw GO was waiting her inside.

“Are you waiting for me long?” GO smiled.

“It still okay.”

Eunah looked around. “Why there’s no one here?”

“Yoseob booked this place for MBLAQ and Beast played the whole day.” GO said. Eunah blinked.

“Wow, that’s need a lot of money.” GO smiled.

“Well, Beast’s doing good these days.” Eunah smiled.

“So, all Beast’s members and MBLAQ are here?” GO nodded.

“It’s okay for me to join?” Eunah asked. GO smiled.

“Yup, and we can date freely here today.” GO took Eunah’s hand.

“Um, it’s true.” GO smiled.

“I think that’s why Yoseob booked the whole place.” Eunah raised her brow. GO chuckled.

“You will know soon. But promise me, you will keep the secret on whatever you know today.” Eunah nodded.

“Let’s go playing.”

Eunah pulled GO’s shirt. GO turned. “Why?”

“Can we eat first? I’m hungry.” GO smiled.

“Okay, let’s eat.” Eunah smiled. The couple walked to the café hand in hand.

 

101 – SeungDoong

“Let’s shout out loud.” Cheondoong said when the roller coaster were ready to set off. This was the second game after the pirate ship.

“Geurae.”

“Let’s go!” Cheondoong said when it started moving. Seungho just smiled.

“Here, here.” Cheondoong said when it began to speed.

“Yahhhh!!!!” Seungho shouted first. Cheondoong chuckled.

“Yahhhhhh!!!!!!” Both of them took turned to shout. Then they giggled. The park was full with their shouts.

Seungho took Cheondoong’s hand and raised it up. “I will always be with you!”

Cheondoong turned to him. Seungho smiled. Cheondoong turned back to the front and prepared to shout.

“Yang Seungho, gomawo!” Seungho raised his brow when Cheondoong dropped the honorific.

Cheondoong turned to Seungho and smiled. He leaned closer and left a quick peck on Seungho’s lips. Seungho blinked in surprise. Cheondoong pulled away and chuckled.

“Seungho yah, gomawo! Treat me well!” Cheondoong shouted. The roller coaster was slowing down at that time. Seungho looked at Cheondoong.

He pulled Cheondoong closer and kissed the latter. Cheondoong was a bit shocked with the sudden warm touch on his lips.

Seungho reached for Cheondoong’s hand and held it tight. Cheondoong returned the kiss.

 

001 – Kiseob

Kikwang raised his brow. He heard some shouts from the roller coaster side.

“Baby, do you heard what I hear?” Kikwang asked. Yoseob turned.

“I think that’s Seungho hyung and Doongie’s voice.” Yoseob said. Kikwang nodded.

“We could see the roller coaster from here right?” Yoseob nodded.

“It’s close to this place.” Kikwang walked to the other side and looked at the roller coaster side.

“Baby, come here.” Kikwang said. Yoseob left the things he was holding. Yoseob walked to Kikwang’s side.

“Look. So sweet.” Yoseob looked down a bit. They could see Seungho and Cheondoong were holding hands.

“New progress there. Thank god he opened his heart for him.” Yoseob said. Kikwang smiled.

“I saw the new couple also.” Yoseob turned to a direction. He smiled.

“Mireu is getting a brother-in-law.” Kikwang smiled.

“Let’s finished our work, then we could play also.” Kikwang said. Yoseob nodded.

They walked back to the decorated table for the food. They now were at the rooftop of the café building.

Yoseob smiled along the way. He just glad his best friend at last have someone to take care of him. He knew it’s hard for Cheondoong to live together while seeing his love is taken. That’s why he hoped Cheondoong have someone. And he was glad to know it’s Seungho.

“Baby, why are you pondering?” Yoseob blinked.

“Ahh, mianne. Just lost in thought, that’s all.”

Kikwang smiled. “I’m proud with you.”

Please log in to read the full chapter