+Doowoon+ He forgot me

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung POV

“Hey hyung.” I met Yoseob and Kikwang in front of the elevator.

“Ouh, you guys have finished your schedule?” Both of them nodded. Three of us entered the elevator. Just before the door closed, a hand stopped it.

“Thank god.” I saw Hyunseung entered.

“Oh, what a coincident. Hi, hyung.” Kikwang said. Hyunseung realized it's us.

“Oh, you guys are here.” I smiled to Hyunseung. Hyunseung just ignored it.

Yes, both of us didn’t make up yet. I wanted to talk with him but looking at the whole situation now, it’s not the suitable time. But at least, he didn’t acting cold towards me. Just we didn’t do skinship anymore.

Yoseob and Kikwang looked at us. They knew our situation but they didn’t know how to help. I looked up when the elevator said 'ding'.

The door opened and four of us went out. We walked to Dongwoon’s ward without a word. Since the incident, we talked less. I didn’t know why but I can’t help it too.

Yoseob was the one opened the door.

“Thank god you’re back. Woonie, I’m really sorry for everything happened before. I know I was a jerk but Woonie, I…”

“I’m sorry, do I know you? Where am I actually? But I can guess this is hospital.”

“Who are you?” Dongwoon asked with innocence in his eyes.

Four of us stunned at the door. Kikwang was the first one broke the ice.

“Dongwoon, you’re awake.”

Dongwoon turned to the door. Doojoon looked down, he can’t hide his sadness.

“Kikwang hyung…” Kikwang looked at Dongwoon.

Four of us entered the ward. Yoseob approached Dongwoon.

“You know me?” Yoseob asked with scared face. Dongwoon chuckled.

“I know you, Seobie hyung.” Dongwoon smiled. Yoseob hugged Dongwoon.

I turned to Doojoon. Doojoon looked up and stared at Dongwoon. I can tell he’s hurt.

“Seungie hyung~ I miss you~” Dongwoon whined after he saw Hyunseung. Yoseob gave some space to Hyunseung to hug Dongwoon.

Yoseob turned to Doojoon. Doojoon’s eyes were teary.

“Do you know me?” I asked, trying to make sure.

“Um, Junhyung hyung.” Dongwoon said carefully. I can feel he’s a little bit afraid.

Kikwang touched Dongwoon’s arm. “So, do you remember Doojoon hyung?”

Dongwoon turned to the one Kikwang pointed. Dongwoon blinked few times.

“Do I know him before?” Doojoon looked down, holding back his tears.

Hyunseung and Yoseob looked at each with a tight heart. Kikwang bit his lips while I sighed.

Quickly, I rubbed Doojoon’s shoulder, giving him strength.

“I will call the doctor.” Doojoon said suddenly and left. I wanted to stop him but I knew, he wanted to be alone.

I turned to Dongwoon when the door closed.

“Woonie…” Dongwoon looked up to me with questionable look.

“Did I hear wrong…Junhyung hyung call me Woonie?” Dongwoon asked to Hyunseung. All of us looked at each other.

“Of course, Woonie. All of us called you that.” Yoseob said. Dongwoon turned to him.

“But me and hyung aren’t so clo…ah!” Dongwoon held his head. His face showed pain.

“Woonie, are you okay?” Hyunseung asked concern. All of us panicked.

“My head…argh!” Dongwoon pressed his head.

“I will go find the doctor.” I said and rushed out from the ward. I saw Doojoon was there, sitting down on the floor so brokenly. I quickly walked to the doctor room.

Then, I came back with the doctor and his assistant. I let the doctor entered the room while I walked to Doojoon.

“Doo…”

Doojoon looked up. My heart tightened to see how broken he is now.

“Junnie…Wonnie…he forgot me…” I squatted down next to him. I hugged him.

“Be strong Doo. If he forgot, make him remember. Don’t give up.” I said, giving him courage.

“He choose to forget me…that’s why he didn’t remember me but all of you…he must be hate me so much…” Doojoon cried more.

The door opened, the rest of my members walked out and saw Doojoon.

Yoseob sniffled; Hyunseung held back his tears and Kikwang bit his lips. I rubbed Doojoon’s back.

“No, don’t think like that. He has injured his

Please log in to read the full chapter