+Joomi+ Just leave me alone!

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay, in advance. I come here, so my laziness isn’t go way yet…aish~~

But enjoy Dolls, Joomi’s drama is going to its end! ^^ *throw love*

XXXXXXXXXXX

After that day, Joon became a silent one and closed his world once again from them. He rarely talked and sometime pondered alone.

Mir really felt bad on it. He wanted to cheer up his hyung but he didn’t know how.

“Mireu, let’s go out. I need your help.” Mir didn’t respond when Cheondoong came to him. Cheondoong sighed.

“Hey, Mireu.” Cheondoong touched Mir’s shoulder. Mir blinked.

“Neh?”

“Let’s go out, I need your help.” Mir raised his brow. Cheondoong sighed and pulled Mir’s hand.

“Just let’s go.” Mir just followed Cheondoong out. Joon saw them but looked away quickly.

Mir saw Joon. He wanted to say something but he didn’t say it. Soon, the maknae line left the dorm.

Joon prepared to go to the next schedule.

 

“Now, we need to throw a party. So we need snack.” Cheondoong said. Mir turned to Cheondoong.

“Mwoya?” Cheondoong smiled.

“We’re celebrating his birthday. Even though it almost a month ago, but well I think this is the only chance to cheer him up.” Mir wrinkled.

“Huh?” Cheondoong sighed.

“Aish, I’m talking about Joonie hyung Mireu. I know it’s late but we only got time now right?” Mir stayed silent for a while and then nodded. Cheondoong smiled.

“Now, let’s buy something. As I know, he already left for his schedule and won’t return till dark. I already told Seungho hyung and GO hyung to come home earlier than him.” Cheondoong took some snacks.

“We need cake…” Mir blurted out. Cheondoong smiled.

“Yup, will buy it after. Now let’s get things needed.” Mir nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Seungho and GO entered the dorm. Mir and Cheondoong were decorating the living room.

“Wow, it’s nice.” Mir and Chenondoong turned.

“Hyung.” Seungho smiled. GO looked around.

“Did you get a cake?” Mir nodded.

Seungho showed the paper bag in his hand. “I managed to get a present for him.”

“Uh, just nice. We forgot about that.” Cheondoong said. Seungho smiled.

“Ouh, well. This present is on our name, don’t worry.” Seungho said.

“Anything can be helped now?” GO asked.

“Aaah, blow some more balloons.” Cheondoong said and passed the packet to GO. GO took it.

“Giving me the hardest task.” Cheondoong chuckled.

Mir looked around with a smile. ‘Hope you like it, hyung.’

 

Joon entered the dorm. He purposely took some time back to his house after the schedule. He just needed to sort his mixed feelings after seeing Mir and Cheondoong went out together, again.

Joon raised his brow when the dorm was in pitch black. “They have schedule?”

Joon walked to the switch and turned it on.

“Saengil chukkahamnida, saengil chukkahamnida, saranghayeo uri Joonie, saengil chukkahamnida.” The four chorused together.

Joon stunned to see four of them stood there with a candle-lighted cake. They were clapping.

“Just come here and blow the candles.” Seungho said. Joon walked to him slowly, disbelieve.

Joon blew the candles. Again, they clapped for Joon.

“My birthday already passed, almost a month…why sudden

Please log in to read the full chapter