+Joomi+ First official date

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joon poked Mir’s cheek with his forefinger. He smiled brightly.

Mir scrunched up his nose when someone disturbed his beautiful dream. He slapped the hand away. Joon chuckled.

Joon continued to poke it again. Mir groaned and turned to the other side. Joon smirked and hovered over Mir. Mir was still his deep sleep.

Joon leaned closer and let his breath crept all over Mir’s neck. Mir squirmed a bit uncomfortable and scratched his neck. Joon smiled.

Joon pulled Mir’s hand away and started to kiss on Mir’s milky neck. That time Mir fully woke up when he felt ticklish on his neck.

“Hyung…” Mir whimpered. Joon smirked and kept leaving butterfly kissed on Mir’s neck.

“Jo…Joonie…” Mir moaned when Joon kissed on his sweet spot. Joon pulled away and chuckled.

“Do I have to do this every day to wake you up?” Mir blushed. Joon just smiled.

“Get up now. I want to bring you out today.” Joon smiled warmly. Mir blinked cutely.

“Huh? Eoddi?”

“Go, wash up yourself and I will tell you.” Joon said while patting Mir’s arm. Mir pouted.

“I want to know now…”

“Do you want to stay in the bed till the next day?” Joon formed a naughty smirk. Mir gulped and pushed Joon a bit.

“Ani, I will take my shower now.” Mir got up from the bed quickly. Joon chuckled.

“Just cute of you.”

 

Joon already ready with his casual cloth. He waited for Mir in the living room. Seungho who got up earlier as he has schedule raised his brow to see Joon sat alone there.

“Hey, Joonie.” Joon turned.

“Ouh hyung.”

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going out with…”

“Sorry, I’m a bit late.” Joon turned to hear Mir’s voice. Joon just smiled to see his cute lover. Joon walked to Mir and grabbed Mir’s hand.

“Naah, it’s okay. Let’s go.” Mir smiled. He pulled Joon to stop.

“Tell me where are we going.” Mir said. Joon turned to Mir.

“You will know soon.” Mir pouted.

“Don’t try to pout or…” Mir quickly covered his mouth. Joon chuckled.

Seungho just smiled to see their adorable moment.

Joon pecked on Mir’s hand which covering his mouth Mir widened his eyes. Joon just smirked.

“Khaja.” Joon pulled Mir’s hand again.

“We leave first, hyung.” Joon said to Seungho. Seungho just nodded. Mir clumsily followed Joon’s step. Both of them left. Seungho walked forward. He frowned to see someone in front of the room door.

“Doongie…” Cheondoong faked a smile.

“Hi hyung…”

“How long you have been there?” Seungho asked slowly. Cheondoong just faked a smile again. Seungho noticed the sorrow in the visual rapper eyes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Joon drove the car. The ride was silence as Mir was sulking because Joon didn’t tell where are they going. He really hated it when he didn’t know the destination…

“Mireu~” Joon called the name. His hand reached for Mir’s hand.

“You will know soon, don’t be sulk like this hum?” Mir stayed silent. Joon squeezed Mir’s hand a bit.

He brought the hand to his lips and kissed it. Mir turned to the window. He was blushing.

Joon smiled and reached out to caress Mir’s cheek. “Gwiyeowo…”

Mir didn’t turn. Joon just smiled.

Something attracted his attention. Quickly he turned to Joon.

“Where are we going really? This place…”

Joon smiled. “You will know soon.”

Mir pouted. “I know this road very well you know.”

Joon chuckled. “Then, stop sulking baby.”

Mir turned to the window and hid a smile. Joon also was smiling. He drove peacefully to their destination.

 

“Mireu…Mireu, we’re here.” Joon shook Mir’s body a bit. Mir opened his eyes lazily.

“Hum?”

Joon smiled. “You fell asleep just now, we already arrived at that place.” Mir rubbed his eyes and looked around. Just like he guessed just now. They were in his hometown.

“Let’s go out now.” Mir nodded.

Both of them stepped out from the car. Joon walked to Mir.

“So, why are we here?” Joon smiled.

“Just…” Mir raised his brow.

“Let’s visit your mother.” Joon said and pulled Mir with him. Mir just followed.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, ahjumma.” Mir’s mother who was doing some gardening stuff turned.

“Omo! Joon ah, Cheolyong ah.” Mrs. Bang got up and washed her hand. She quickly went to hug Mir. Mir just chuckled.

“How are you, umma?”

“Still fine. It’s good to see both of you come here.” She smiled warmly. Mir smiled back.

“Let’s go in.” Both of them nodded. The whole morning and noon, the couple spent time with Mir’s mother. So many stories they shared together and Mir’s mother always talk

Please log in to read the full chapter