+Doowoon+ We’re in group of six

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoon entered the practice room. His hyungs are already there.

“Why are you late?” Junhyung was the first one asks. Dongwoon just rubbed his back neck.

“Mianne. Something’s happened just now.”

“He’s already here. Let’s start.” Doojoon said. The other just nodded.

“Wait for me.” The door suddenly opened and revealed someone.

“Kiki?” Yoseob said while raising his brow. Kikwang smiled while entering the room.

“Don’t leave me behind.”

“Why should we? It’s you who left us behind.” Doojoon said. Kikwang pouted.

“I only know my dance okay?” Doojoon shrugged shoulder.

“What is this, hyung? We don’t get it.” Junhyung asked Doojoon.

“We will debut as a group of six.” Yoseob widened his eyes.

“In mean, Kiki will join us?”

Kikwang nodded. Yoseob quickly went to hug him.

“Yah! Why don’t you tell me? Yeay!” Kikwang chuckled. All of them smiled.

“Ahem, let’s practice.” Doojoon said.

XXXXXXXX

Dongwoon panted and bent his upper body. He put his hands on his knees for support.

“Dongwoonie~ ppalli.” Yoseob called the maknae.

“I’m tired.” Yoseob stopped.

“We have two rounds more. Be strong.” Dongwoon bit his lips.

“Seobie!” Yoseob turned. Doojoon stopped not far front from him.

“Waeyeo, hyung?”

“Why are you stopping?” Doojoon asked.

“Dongwoonie…” Doojoon looked up. He sighed.

“Maknae! Do you eat breakfast just now?” Dongwoon shook his head. Doojoon snorted.

“Hyung! Waeyeo?” Junhyung stopped and called his bestie when he realized Doojoon stopped.

“You go with the others, the maknae have problem.” Doojoon turned back to Yoseob and Dongwoon.

He could see Dongwoon’s face was pale.

“Why you skipped your breakfast? You know we have 5 round marathons today, right?” Dongwoon nodded weakly. Yoseob looked him with concern.

“Dongwoon, let’s sit. Doodoo hyung, stop giving lecture please. He’s really tired.” Doojoon rolled his eyes. Yoseob helped Dongwoon to sit on a bench.

Dongwoon took a glance at Doojoon. He could feel that leader was angry. He can’t stand if Doojoon mad with him.

“Mianne, hyung…” Dongwoon said. Doojoon looked at him in cold gaze.

“Next time, don’t do this again. You’re burdening others.” Dongwoon bit his lips and nodded. He felt hurt to hear that advice. Am I burdening you hyung?

Dongwoon felt his heart hurt. He didn’t care about me…

“You sit here. Yoseob, let’s continue.”

“But hyung, Dongwoonie…”

“Seobie, he can take care of himself. Let’s go.” Doojoon looked at Yoseob sternly. Yoseob nodded.

“Dongwoonie, you stayed here for a while, neh? I will come after I finished my round.” Dongwoon nodded. Yoseob flashed a smile and followed Doojoon.

Dongwoon held his tears. He felt too hurt by Doojoon’s word. I feel like I’m nothing to him…

 

(flashback)

“Uh? Dongwoon? Are you okay?” Dongwoon startled to hear that voice.

“Uh? Ahh, I…I’m o..okay.” Dongwoon stuttered.

“Are you feeling uncomfortable or something?” His voice sounded concern. Dongwoon turned to him.

“It’s okay, hyung. Don’t worry.” He smiled.

“If you feel uncomfortable or want someone to talk with, you can count on me. We’re one group here, don’t feel like you’re alone.” Dongwoon nodded without looking back.

“Gomawo, Doojoon hyung.”

(end of flashback)

Please log in to read the full chapter