+Doowoon+ Marriage life

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Slight alert in the end of the chapter (It doesn't need to be rated I think, so I'm just telling in instance...)

 

Dongwoon woke up that day a bit earlier. Today he got a day off. But unfortunately, Doojoon needed to work today. Dongwoon opened his eyes and smiled to see his husband was still in his deep sleep beside him.

 

Dongwoon looked down and smiled even more to see the strong arms wrapped around his waist. He just loved it, to have him every day on the first moment of his new day.

 

“Still can’t believe I’m here with you?” Dongwoon’s eyes widened and he looked up. His eyes met Doojoon’s smile with his eyes still closed.

 

Doojoon pulled Dongwoon closer. “Morning, babe.”

 

“Morning. You need to get ready already.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon smiled and hugged Dongwoon tighter.

 

“Give me 5 minutes.” Doojoon said and slightly pushed Dongwoon’s head near to his clothed chest. Dongwoon blushed.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Shhh…” Doojoon hushed and Dongwoon bit his lips. Somehow he enjoyed the warm and the rhythm of Doojoon’s heartbeat.

 

The times flew fast and a knock interrupted the wedded couple.

 

“Doo, let Woonie go now and get up. You have 10 minutes to be prepared.” Junhyung’s voice heard from outside. Doojoon groaned.

 

“Ara! Aishh…” Doojoon reluctantly broke the hug and sat on the bed. Dongwoon chuckled to see Doojoon’s pissed face.

 

“I told you already…” Doojoon turned to Dongwoon.

 

“Aish, this guy…” Doojoon pinched Dongwoon’s cheeks.

 

“Auh! Appo~~” Dongwoon whined while slapped Doojoon’s hands away. Doojoon chuckled and got up from the bed.

 

Doojoon walked to the bathroom while still chuckling. Dongwoon rubbed his cheeks while pouting.

 

“Nappeun…” He muttered under his breath.

 

“Your husband after all.” Doojoon said before walked in. Dongwoon stuck out his tongue while Doojoon just chuckled.

 

Dongwoon got up and tidied up the bed. He hummed some random songs while Doojoon already finished his quick shower.

 

“Wifey, can you get me a simple cloth here, I need to dry up my hair.” Dongwoon turned and blushed. He looked down and nodded.

 

Doojoon just chuckled. His wife still got shy over his half body. Until now, they never go to ‘that’ yet.

 

“Here.” Dongwoon handed over a simple red t-shirt and jeans while looking away. Doojoon took a glance through the reflection. He turned off the hair dryer and took the shirt.

 

Dongwoon walked away when Doojoon took his cloths. Dongwoon took his towel and headed to the bathroom.

 

But unexpectedly, Doojoon stopped him. Dongwoon stunned.

 

“Wh…why…anything?” Dongwoon stuttered. Doojoon smiled meaningfully.

 

“Just…” Doojoon made a step forward, making Dongwoon stepped backward in nervous.

 

Doojoon kept moving forward and Dongwoon backward till Dongwoon’s legs hit the edge of the bed and he fell his on the bed. Doojoon smiled.

 

Dongwoon turned away when his eyes leveled on Doojoon’s abs. He blushed hard.

 

Doojoon bit his lips, preventing himself from chuckling. He really loved to see his wife’s blushing face, that’s why he always teased the latter.

 

“Hyung…you…you should get ready…” Dongwoon stuttered again.

 

“I will, but first…” Doojoon leaned closer and let his hand supported his weight on the bed. Dongwoon’s breath was shaky. Doojoon smirked.

 

“Let me have…” Doojoon moved closer, closing the gap between their faces. Dongwoon already closed his eyes, waiting for the attack. He knew he can’t do anything unless…

 

“Ops! Wrong timing.” Doojoon stood straight and turned angrily to the door. Dongwoon blushed dark red and hid his face away.

 

Doojoon snorted. “I told you already to never come into my room!”

 

Yoseob grinned. “Miann, miann. But Jiyong hyung already waiting and Junnie hyung already…”

 

“Get ready now, y!” Junhyung yelled from outside. Yoseob just shrugged. Doojoon rubbed his face and sighed.

 

“Shut up and a minute, Jun! And Seobie, leave.” Yoseob pouted.

 

“Arasseo~” He closed the door. Doojoon turned to Dongwoon.

 

“That was so embarrassing.” Doojoon exhaled.

 

Dongwoon pouted. “It is…”

 

“Don’t make a pout like that or else I’ll attack you.” Dongwoon quickly got up and disappeared in the bathroom. Doojoon chuckled.

 

He got ready and knocked the bathroom’s door.

 

“Woonie, I’m going. Take care of yourself, neh? Call me if there’s anything.”

 

“Hm!” Dongwoon answered from inside. Doojoon smiled and then left.

 

“Please be on time next time.” Junhyung said when they headed to the elevator.

 

“Wake up me earlier then.” Doojoon said playfully. Junhyung scoffed.

 

Doojoon turned to Yoseob. “And you, don’t try to do things like that again.”

 

Yoseob crossed his hand to form a ‘X’. “Never to happen or else, I encountered a making out session next time.”

 

Doojoon widened his eyes. “Yah! You!”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter