+Doowoon+ The wedding

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

D-Day

No one POV

Doojoon’s side

Doojoon looked himself in front of the mirror. He still can’t believe the day has come at last. Now, he was wearing his wedding outfit.

“Woot, woot~ look at this handsome leader we have here.” Junhyung’s voice made Doojoon turned. Hyunseung, Kikwang and Yoseob were behind him.

“This white suit really made you stunning, Doodoo hyung!” Yoseob cooed.

“Happy wedding day, leader!” Kikwang said.

“And happy birthday too.” Hyunseung added. The others nodded.

“You really get a big present today right?” Junhyung said, teasing the leader. Doojoon put on his poker face.

“Treat your wife well, please.” Junhyung whispered to Doojoon. Doojoon glared at him. Junhyung chuckled.

“Don’t ever try to hurt my baby’s feeling, ara?” Hyunseung said, half threatening.

Doojoon just stayed silent.

“We should visit the wife too right?” Kikwang said.

Yoseob smiled. “Let’s go, I’m excited!”

JunSeung laughed to see Yoseob. Hyunseung turned to Doojoon one last time.

“I really mean it, Doo. Don’t ever hurt Dongwoon’s feeling.” Hyunseung said.

If you really care of him, then why you’re with Junhyung, for god sake? Doojoon said in his thought.

Hyunseung went out while Junhyung smiled to Doojoon.

“Doo, please be sincere to yourself.” With that, Junhyung left. Doojoon sighed.

 

Dongwoon’s side

“Umma! What is this?! Don’t say that I’m going to wear this?!” Dongwoon hollered.

His mom nodded. “Yes, my son. You’re going to wear this.”

“What? Umma, I thought I’m going to wear suit. I’m not a girl for god sake! Why I have to wear this damn wedding DRESS?!”

“Aigoo, just for today, my son. Please?”

“No!!!” Dongwoon said.

“Just wear it, Dongwoon!” Dongwoon shocked to hear his mom’s voice.

“Umma…”

“Go, wear it. We don’t have much time, Woonie. You’re my good boy right?”

Dongwoon pouted and stomped his feet into the changing room. His mom beamed.

The door opened.

“Mrs. Son, hi.” Kikwang greeted. Mrs. Son smiled.

“Hi, Kwangie. You’re more handsome these days.” Kikwang smiled shyly. Mrs. Son knew him as they have met before during Dongwoon’s trainee days in JYPE.

“Annyeong, I’m Junhyung. This is Hyunseung and that’s Yoseob.” Junhyung introduced them. Mrs. Son smiled.

“I know your name, Junhyungie.”

“Where’s Woonie?” Hyunseung asked. Mrs. Son pointed to the changing room.

“He’s in there. Woonie, are you done yet?” Mrs. Son asked.

“Um…can I stay? I don’t want to come out with this, Umma! This is embarrassing!” Mrs. Son chuckled to hear Dongwoon’s respond.

The four guys looked puzzle.

“Woonie, just come out. I know you looked amazing in that. Come out if you done. Your hyungs are waiting; your husband also is waiting for you in front of the priest, my son.”

 Dongwoon took a deep breath. “Okay, give me a second.”

“What’s wrong, aunty?” Yoseob asked. Mrs. Son just smiled.

“You guys just wait.”

All of them turned when the curtain opened.

Kikwang and Yoseob were jaw-dropped.

Hyunseung blinked in disbelieve and Junhyung gasped.

Mrs. Son just smiled to see her beautiful son and chuckled when she turned to the four guys.

Dongwoon puzzled to see his hyungs’ respond.

“It’s weird, isn’t it? Don’t look at me l

Please log in to read the full chapter