+Doowoon+ Acceptance

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon was buttoning his shirt. He and Dongwoon were going to attend the family gathering arranged by his father. He also decided to tell everybody about Dongwoon and him now already in the good term.

He was the one prevented Dongwoon to tell their family about him being remembered by Dongwoon. Doojoon wanted to make it as a surprise for them.

 

“Doodoo~” The whine made Doojoon snapped from his thought.

 

“Neh, Woonie, wae?” Doojoon turned. Dongwoon walked out from the walk-in wardrobe with a pout. He was half- with towel wrapped around his lower body.

 

(Okay, I forgot to state that the master bedroom in their dorm have small-sized walk-in wardrobe before so here it is~)

 

Doojoon smiled to see his wife’s pout. “Waeyeo, wifey?”

 

“I can’t find the shirt abeoji give on my birthday…” Dongwoon whined again. Doojoon just amused that his wife was being so cute right now.

 

Doojoon left the two last upper button and walked to his wife. He cupped Dongwoon’s side shoulder and pushed Dongwoon back to into the wardrobe.

 

“Babe, didn’t I mention I arranged your shirt together with mine? If you’re finding the shirt on your side, of course you didn’t find it.” Doojoon reached out for the bluish shirt. Dongwoon bit his lips and took the shirt.

 

“I forgot…” Doojoon smiled.

 

“I doubt who is the wife and husband here…” Doojoon said playfully. Dongwoon turned to Doojoon with a pout.

 

“Meanie, Doo…”

 

Doojoon guffawed.

 

“Next time join me if I’m cleaning.” Doojoon said, just loved to tease his wife. Dongwoon pouted even more.

 

“I’m sorry for being able to be a good wife…” Dongwoon turned and walked out. Doojoon just smiled. His wife had started to sulk.

 

Doojoon walked out too. Dongwoon stood on a side in the room and started to wear the pant. Doojoon s his hand around the younger’s waist. Dongwoon flinched a bit.

 

“Are you mad babe?” Doojoon whispered beside Dongwoon’s ears. The latter squirmed a bit, feeling tingle.

 

“Let me go hyung, or we gonna be late.” Dongwoon said coldly. Doojoon smiled and placed his chin on Dongwoon’s shoulder.

 

For almost 2 months with Dongwoon, he already knew all Dongwoon’s inner self. And now, Dongwoon was sulking over his words.

 

“I won’t before you forgive me.” Doojoon said.

 

He knew how Dongwoon hated it when he talked about the housewife chores thingy. As Dongwoon got busy schedule these two months because of he needed practice, he can’t do the chores and Doojoon needed to do it for him. Dongwoon felt so bad about that and found himself useless but Doojoon shook the negative thought from Dongwoon. But sometimes, he just loved to tease the younger.

 

Dongwoon ignored Doojoon and stayed silent. Doojoon smiled. Silence meant Dongwoon was willing to apologize him. Doojoon hugged Dongwoon tighter.

 

“Do you wanna stay like this all day? Let me go hyung.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon shook his head and held him closer if it isn’t closer enough.

 

“Hyung…” Dongwoon breathe out the name. Doojoon formed a smile.

 

“Forgive me, neh?” Doojoon turned him around. Now his wife is facing him.

 

“You know I can’t say no to you…” Dongwoon muttered under his breath. Doojoon smiled warmly.

 

He kissed Dongwoon’s forehead. “Get ready. I’ll be waiting for you outside.”

 

Doojoon took a step but Dongwoon pulled him, making him stop. Doojoon raised his brow.

 

“You’re not fully ready yet.” Dongwoon made Doojoon stood still in front of him. He finished the last two button and also the sleeve buttons. Doojoon just smiled while eyeing his wife in awe.

 

“Don’t look at me like that.” Dongwoon said when he finished the sleeve button. Doojoon cupped his cheeks and pecked on Dongwoon’s perfect nose.

 

“Thank you.” Doojoon smiled and walked out. Dongwoon just smiled to himself and prepared himself the best tonight.

 

XXXXXXXXXXX

 

They entered the western restaurant and led by the waiter to a small banquette hall.

 

Doojoon turned to Dongwoon and offered his arm. Dongwoon raised his brow.

 

“What?” Doojoon chuckled. He took Dongwoon’s hand and linked it with his. Dongwoon frowned.

 

“Don’t make me like a girl.” Dongwoon hissed and pulled his hand. Doojoon chuckled.

 

“Whatever.” Doojoon grabbed Dongwoon’s hand and held tight. The waiter then opened the door for them.

 

The hall was filled by Doojoon’s closed families. Dongwoon’s families also invited. Doojoon just looked around to find his father.

 

“You’re here, Doojoonie.” Doojoon turned.

 

“Doori noona.” Doori smiled. Dongwoon bowed slightly.

 

“Noona.” Doori smiled to Dongwoon.

 

“Hi, Woonie. I’m glad the shirt looks nice on you.” Dongwoon just nodded shyly.

 

“Where’s dad?” Doori pointed to a side. Doojoon turned.

 

“Oh, thanks. I will greet him first, neh?” Doojoon said and pulled Dongwoon with him.

 

“Let’s catch the stories later. I do see some progress there.” Doori said. Doojoon just chuckled. He knew what his noona was thinking.

 

Dongwoon pulled Doojoon a bit made Doojoon turned. “Yes, Woonie?”

 

“I’m nervous.” Doojoon stopped.

 

“Hey, no worries, you already met him before…”

 

“But that time, I don’t know.” Doojoon smiled and squeezed his wife’s hand a bit.

 

“He likes you. Don’t worry, let’s go.” Doojoon gave a warm smile before they walked back to his father.

 

“Dad.” Mr. Yoon turned.

 

“Ouh, Doojoonie. You’re here.” Doojoon smiled when his father pulled him into a hug.

 

Mr. Yoon saw their hands. He smiled more.

 

“Is this Doojoon? Wow, Yongchan, your son really handsome in real life!” The man who was talking with Mr. Yoon just now said. Doojoon slightly bowed to the older.

 

“Don’t you remember me? I’m your favourite uncle, Shilsik.” Doojoon lost in thought for a while.

 

“Oh, ajusshi~” Doojoon went to hug him. Shilsik chuckled. Mr. Yoon just smiled and turned to Dongwoon.

 

“Let him be childish for a while. How are

Please log in to read the full chapter