+Doowoon+ Cause you’re like caffeine

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung sat alone in the kitchen. Dongwoon entered the kitchen and startled to see Junhyung there.

“Uh, hyung. You didn’t sleep yet?” Dongwoon said. He and Junhyung now already are in good term. Doojoon made him realized there must be something happened and they can’t truly blame on Junhyung.

Junhyung smiled a bit. “Uh-uh, still think of a new song.”

Dongwoon took a peek. Junhyung smiled.

“Wanna hear the melody?” Dongwoon nodded. Junhyung played the song while giving the phone with the lyrics on.

Dongwoon looked through while hearing to the melody.

“Is this a duet song?” Junhyung nodded. Dongwoon got back to the lyrics.

The song finished.

“How is it?” Dongwoon looked at Junhyung.

“It’s nice, what’s the title?” Junhyung sighed.

“I can’t decide it yet.” Junhyung took the phone. Dongwoon thought for a while.

“Hum, well. How about caffeine?” Junhyung turned to Dongwoon.

“Caffeine?” Dongwoon nodded.

“Well, I randomly said when I saw your coffee, but the lyrics made me think of addiction.” Dongwoon explained.

Junhyung crooked a smile. “Ouh, that’s just great. I will touch up the lyrics to match with the title and the melody. Gomawo, Woonie ah~”

Junhyung hugged Dongwoon. Dongwoon startled.

Junhyung smiled happily. “Now I can sleep peacefully.”

Dongwoon chuckled. “Don’t drink coffee too much if you want to get nice sleep.”

Junhyung smiled. Dongwoon stood there, watching over Junhyung who worked on the lyrics back.

‘Hyung, do you write it about yourself? But…isn’t you the one broke Seungie hyung’s heart? I’m confused, you’re the one who left but…’

“Woonie, gomawo.” Junhyung said again. Dongwoon formed a smile.

“Treat me when it became an addiction to Beauty.” Junhyung chuckled. Dongwoon dranks some water and went back to his room. He didn’t want to disturb Junhyung.

XXXXXXXXXX

“I think this song will become a hit song if you use it as the main song.” Their boss said. All the team for Yoseob’s solo album (Junhyung, a producer and choreographer) looked at their boss.

“But this song is a duet, shouldn’t we use a solo song for the main, well Yoseob’s debuting as solo after all.” The producer said.

“I have good feeling with this song. Just change it to the solo song. You can do it right, Junhyung?” Junhyung looked through the lyrics again.

“I can but…”

“Don’t change much, just stay with the meaning. I know there’s a deep meaning in it. I can feel the addiction in the melody and sadness in the lyrics. That’s the reason I choose this song.” Junhyung nodded a bit.

“I will do it.” Their boss smiled.

“And well, the album is almost done. Yoseob will be on stage this month.” The choreographer blinked.

“Eh? But I still need to find suitable choreography.”

“I know you can. Now, meeting dismissed.” The boss got up and left. The choreographer sighed.

“Aish, he left me a hard work to do here.” Junhyung patted his shoulder.

“You can do it, hyungnim.” He just smiled. Junhyung turned to the lyrics sheet again.

‘I think I can’t sing it for you, Seungie…’

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yoseob cleared his throat and loosened it a bit. Junhyung pushed a button.

“Are you okay, Yoseob?” Yoseob signaled an ‘OK’ sign. Junhyung nodded.

“We will start it again.” Yoseob closed his eyes. Again, that guy’s smile crashed his mind.

His ears captured the melody from the headphones. Yoseob exhaled.

 

Neujeonne jaya doeneunde meorissoge yangeun beolsseo da sesseo

Eotteokedeun jamdeureo boryeo haetdeon syawodo tto dasi haesseo

Cheonjange ni eolguri jakku geuryeojigo nungameumyeon

Kkeutnabeorin uri storyga damgin chaegi pyeolchyeojigo

 

Yoseob bit his lips when his voice cracked at the last note. Junhyung stopped the song.

“Seobie, are you really okay? If you…”

“I’m okay, just my throat dry. I just need water.” Yoseob took his bottle and drank it. He hid his face from Junhyung.

Junhyung sighed. ‘Do I torture you, Seobie?’

“Hyung~ I’m okay, let’s start again.” Yoseob said. He smiled, controlling his feeling. Junhyung nodded and played the song again. Yoseob closed his eyes again, getting rid of sadness but still put on his emotion.

He can’t cry or else his voice cracked but he needed the emotion to sing this song.

 

Neon tteonagan huedo nal ireoke goerophyeo

Eojjeodaga naega ireokekkaji goerowo

Hage doen geonji naega mwol jalmotan geonji

Uriga wae ibyeoringeonjido moreuneunde

 

Cause you’re like caffeine, nan bamsae jam mot deulgo

Simjangeun gyesok ttwigo geureodaga tto niga neomu mipgo

Like caffeine meolliharyeogo haedo

Ijeoboryeogo haedo geureol suga eojjeol suga eobtjanha

 

You’re bad to me, so bad to me, oh girl you’re like caffeine

You’re bad to me, so bad to me, oh girl you’re like caffeine

You’re bad to me, so bad to me, oh girl you’re like caffeine

You’re bad to me, so bad to me, so bad to me, yeah

 

Junhyung bit his lips. He knew Yoseob was holding back everything. He was sorry for the vocalist to sing the song, but he wrote the song about himself and Hyunseung.

“I’m done?” Yoseob asked when the song ended. Junhyung blinked.

“You can rest for a while. I will get on my part and then, monitor your part again.” Junhyung said. Yoseob nodded and walked out from the room.

Junhyung entered the room. Yoseob excused himself to the bathroom. Junhyung just sighed.

Yoseob looked at himself. His tears were there. He smiled to himself like a fool.

“Cause you’re like caffeine.”

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Yoseob bit his lips nervously. Today is the day he will be performing Caffeine for the first time. He was alone. Junhyung can’t make it for today

Yoseob startled when his phone rang.

“Yoboseyeo?”

“Seobie, it’s me.”

“Neh, Doo hyung. I know it’s you.” Yoseob said.

Doojoon chuckled. “I’m sorry that I can’t go and give you support. I just know Junhyung won’t be there too, eoh?”

Yoseob sighed. “Neh, I’m all alone right now.”

“Really sorry, Seobie. I have practice for the drama…”

“I know you’re busy hyung.”

“Forgive Junnie too, neh?”

“Okay…”

“Are you okay? Nervous?”

Please log in to read the full chapter