+Doowoon+ The arranged marriage

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon POV

I entered the dorm. There is no one in the dorm. Maybe they still have their schedule.

I was forced to return back to the dorm. My father insisted me to return back as I already have been missing for two days straight. I wanted to sleep at my house tonight but my father kept telling me I should be back to the dorm.

He knew I still can’t cope with the whole situation and he thought it gonna be worse if I still stayed at home. Maybe he afraid that I’m not gonna move on. Aigoo, Dad I’m not that insane.

My father already informed the company about my mother. I also forgot about that actually.

I can’t think rationally as so many things I need to accept and adapt. My mother’s death and the marriage.

The arranged marriage now crashed my head. This is the difficult thing I need to accept now.

How I’m going to face this, really?

I walked to the kitchen and washed my face. Hm, I need to refresh myself.

I moved my legs towards the room and entered the bathroom.

Will he be okay with this matter? And how the hell I’m going to face him now?
The cold water touched my skin, making me shivered a bit. I need the bath to clear my mind and refreshed my body.

Mom, can I break the promise? I don’t think this is the wise decision for my happiness…

After finished the bath, I admitted my body felt fresh again but my mind still like that. I walked to the door.

When I opened the door, a figure that standing in front of the door made me jumped a bit.

“Ouh, you’re back hyung.” He mumbled. I just nodded.

I saw his eyes were red and puffy. Is he crying just now?

I walked to the closet while Dongwoon entered the bathroom.

Did he already know about the marriage?

Yeah, he knew it. That’s why he’s crying…

“Son Dongwoon! Where are you?” Our manager barged into the room.

I smiled to him when he saw me.

“Ouh, you’re back, Doojoon.” I smiled a bit.

“Um, I’m sorry to hear about your mother.” He said. I nodded a bit.

“Do you know where is Dongwoon?” I pointed to the bathroom.

He walked to the bathroom and knocked the door.

“Yah! Dongwoon, ppalli! You’re late, you know?”

Soon, the door opened revealing the unenergetic maknae.

“Snap out from the sleepy mode, sleep head! We will be late if we don’t leave now.”

He nodded and changed his cloths. He followed our manager after that without saying anything to me.

I felt a bit hurt. He hated me for this huh? It’s not my fault!

I bit my lips.

 

Dongwoon POV

All the way in the car, I kept thinking about the arranged marriage. I wish I can stop it from happening.

Doojoon hyung, help me…

“Oh, yeah. Woonie, I forgot to inform you a news about Doojoon.”

I turned to our manager. “About?”

“I got this news this morning, I already tell the other members when I sent them to their respective schedule this morning. You’re sleeping on the way back to dorm on this morning, so I forgot to tell you.”

“Scratch the crap, tell me the news hyung.” I said. He rolled his eyes.

“I’m just explaining, to let you know why you got this news late.”

“Aii, arayeo hyungnim. What’s it?”

“Doojoon’s mother left the world yesterday. That’s why he’s missing for two days.”

I turned to him. “Chincha?!”

He nodded. I felt pity for that. As I know, that leader really closed to his mother.

“We’re here.” I looked outside.

“I have to get you a bit late today as I need to wait for Yoseob and Kikwang ended their schedule. Will that be okay for you?” I nodded.

“So see you around.” He left.

I walked into the building while my head kept thinking about the news. I wondered is he okay? He must be so sad…

XXXXXXXXXXXX

No one POV

Dongwoon felt a bit relieve when he saw the van arrived.

“Ayy, hyungnim! This is not a bit late, it’s too late! I waited for half an hour!”

“Sorry maknae, we ended it a bit late…” Kikwang said. Dongwoon pouted and entered the van. Yoseob flashed a guilty smile.

“Sorry Woonie~”

Dongwoon still pouted.

“We also caught in the traffic jam. I’m sorry, Dongwoon.” Dongwoon turned to their manager.

“Hmph, whatever.” Yoseob and Kikwang smiled, knowing that Dongwoon isn’t mad anymore.

Their manager’s phone was ringing. He picked it up. Those three were sleeping at that time.

“Ouh, okay I will bring them after I sent Kwangie and Seobie back to the dorm.” The manager said.

 

“Dongwoon, the CEO wants to meet you now.” The manager said when they arrived.

Kikwang and Yoseob turned to the maknae. “What’s the prob?”

Dongwoon sighed. It’s maybe about the marriage, aish!

“I don’t know.” Dongwoon said.

“I will be sending you there. Um, Kwangie, Seobie, can you call

Please log in to read the full chapter