+Doowoon+ Troublemaker

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung walked into the practice room. He was scheduled to have practice for the new project as his partner already ended her group promotion overseas. Hyunseung saw his partner.

“Oppa.”

“Hey Hyuna.” Hyunseung curved a smile. The fake smile that he wore every day.

Hyuna smiled back.

“Do you already heard the song, oppa?” Hyunseung shook his head.

Hyuna nodded.

“Well, I already heard it. And it’s quite awesome. But…um you know the concept right?”

Hyunseung nodded.

“Nothing can help as…” Hyunseung stopped his words when Hyuna already pouted.

“But there, I know you, cutie pie.” Hyunseung messed up Hyuna’s hair.

Hyuna pouted more. “Oppa.”

Hyunseung smiled.

“Oh, you guys are here.” A man came in. Hyunseung and Hyuna bowed a bit.

“Sunbaenim.”

He smiled. “You already know that I’m the choreographer right?”

Hyunseung and Hyuna nodded.

“So we will start the basic first. But I need to tell you guys the whole story first.”

They nodded and the choreographer started to explain about the concept and some steps.

Hyuna cringed when the important part of the choreograph was shown to them.

“Oppa will be doing that to me?” The choreographer nodded.

“This is the main part, Hyuna yah.”

“Aigoo, sunbae. Please, I don’t want to get caught in scandal again!” Hyuna whined.

“Ahem, you already know the concept was y right?”

“But this is seductive!” Hyuna whined again but now with aegyo.

Hyunseung chuckled for the first time in this past months. Hyuna pouted.

“Yah, that I’m bad enough to be your scandal?”

Hyuna turned to Hyunseung. “Beauties are scary~”

Hyunseung raised his brow.

“Some will actively protest and some will scarily imagine things! Aish, I just know from my experience after doing Change with Junhyung oppa.”

Hyunseung was startled a bit to hear the name. He controlled his expression and looked at Hyuna.

“Owh well, don’t worry too much.” Hyuna sighed.

“Now, let’s get back on practice.” Hyunseung and Hyuna nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Dongwoon startled to see Jiyoon. Jiyoon quickly hugged her boyfriend.

“I miss you so much Woonie~~” Jiyoon cooed happily and hugged him tight. Dongwoon felt suffocated.

“Noona, you suffocated me.” Jiyoon was taken aback to hear ‘noona’.

“Woonie, did you just…”

Dongwoon blinked. “Uh, mianne baby.”

D

Please log in to read the full chapter