+Joomi+ Where are you?

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mir bit his lips. Cheondoong touched his shoulder. Seungho just looked at them.

“Just where is he?” Cheondoong said, breaking the ice. They’re already waiting for 30 minutes.

Cheondoong looked at Seungho. “Let’s find him.”

Seungho sighed. “Wait for a while…”

Soon, GO groaned and sleepily opened his eyes when he heard some noises.

“Uh? Why are you guys here?” GO asked while sat properly. He rubbed his sleepy eyes.

“We’re waiting for Joonie.” GO raised his brow.

“Uh? Anything happen?” GO asked.

“Umm…”

“Wait…” GO said suddenly.

“I think I saw him going out. Oh, I think I saw him...crying?” Cheondoong turned to GO.

“Mwo?” GO blinked.

“My eyes go wrong I think. Just why would he cry?” Mir looked at GO. Cheondoong bit his lips, sensing something.

“Do you know where he’s going?” GO shook his head.

Cheondoong pushed Mir to stand up. “Mir, go and find him now.”

Seungho turned to Cheondoong. “Wait, we…”

“Mir, go or you never have any chance after this. Make sure you say it today.” Cheondoong said and pulled Mir to the door.

“Hyung.” Mir turned when he was outside, in front of the door.

Cheondoong raised his brow.

“Thank you and I’m sorry.”

“I’m not taking your sorry if you don’t tell him today. Now, go.” Mir nodded and left.

Cheondoong closed the door and leaned against it. A tear slid down his eye.

“Doongie…” Seungho stood not far from him.

Cheondoong looked up and faked a smile. “Neh?”

“Are you okay?” Cheondoong smiled more brighter.

“Yes.” Seungho looked at Cheondoong with concern looks.

“Mir…is going to confess, am I right?” Cheondoong curved a small smile and nodded.

Seungho sighed. He walked to Cheondoong.

“You’re such a beautiful-hearted guy.” Cheondoong chuckled. Seungho pulled Cheondoong into his embrace. Cheondoong stunned.

“Cry if you want to…don’t keep it.” Cheondoong bit his lips. Seungho patted Cheondoong’s back, comforting him.

Cheondoong gripped Seungho’s cloth and sobs heard. He failed to prevent himself from crying. He just can’t endure the pain that he suppressed in front of Mir. He didn’t want Mir to feel guilty but…

“It’s hurt…” Cheondoong said. Seungho kept silent while patting the latter.

GO who was there sighed to hear it. ‘Doongie, let him go fully now.’

XXXXXXXXXXX

Mir walked around the neighborhood. He searched around all the possible places for Joon to be there.

“Joonie hyung…where are you?” Mir stopped at the park for a while, catching his breath. The surrounding started to be a bit chilly as it’s already hit 2 am.

Mir took out his phone. Scanning through his contact list, he stopped at Beast members.

“I wonder if they’re still awake…” Mir bit his lips and thought for a while before dialed a number.

After a long wait, a hoarse voice heard.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Doojoonie hyung, it’s me, Mir.”

“Uh, Mireu. Wae?”

“I’m sorry for interrupting your sleep. But I want to ask, is Joonie hyung at your dorm?”

“No, he isn’t here. Why, something happen?”

“Ah, ani. Just asking. He didn’t come back, that’s why.”

“Oh, he isn’t here.”

“Um, okay, thanks hyung. Sorry for disturbing. Annyeong.” Mir sighed after the conversation stopped.

“Where are you actually hyung?” Mir looked through the list again and made some calls to other people that closed with Joon. But no one knew where he is.

Mir walked again to search around the place.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter