+Doowoon+ Mrs. Yoon and Mrs. Son

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day

Mrs. Yoon smiled to her best friend. She called her just now, want to meet at a café.

“Jongbun.” Mrs. Son sat in front of Mrs. Yoon. The latter smiled.

“Hana yah.”

(A/N:sorry I can’t find Mrs. Son real name anywhere, so I just put a nice name then~)

Mrs. Son smiled a bit.

“How are you these days?” Mrs. Yoon smiled.

“Still okay, I’m strong right?” Mrs. Son flashed a small smile.

“I have something to discuss with you.” Mrs. Yoon smiled.

“I know, bestie. I know, your face tells me everything. Now, what’s the problem?” Mrs. Son looked at her best friend.

“It’s about our kids.” Mrs. Yoon looked at Mrs. Son.

 

“I hope you can help me.” Mrs. Son said, half begging.

Mrs. Yoon thought for a while. Mrs. Son bit her lips, nervous.

“I do like your Dongwoon, Hana yah. He’s sweet and kind. I kinda jealous with you.” Mrs. Yoon said while smiling. Mrs. Son just smiled.

Dongwoon once met Mrs. Yoon when Mrs. Yoon came to their house. Mrs. Yoon always praised and said that she really likes Dongwoon.

But Dongwoon didn’t know that Mrs. Yoon is Doojoon’s mother.

“I want my Doojoon to live happily before I go.” Mrs. Yoon said.

“Jongbun…” Mrs. Yoon smiled.

“I can’t stay any longer, Hana. It’s almost time.” Mrs. Son bit her lips.

“I want to see Doojoon get married before I closed my eyes. I will help you, Hana, I will. I like your son, and I love to take him as my son-in-law.” Mrs. Son looked up to Mrs. Yoon’s eyes.

“But…Jongbun, that’s…”

“Yes, it’s ridiculous and against the law. But your son loves my son, and I want to see both of them happy. I know my son will love Dongwoon someday. He will be happy to have a great partner like Dongwoon. I’m sure.”

“But how…”

“Doojoon really obey my word. I will ask him to promise me, don’t worry. I have my way.” Mrs. Yoon gave a warm smile to Mrs. Son.

The tears rolled down Mrs. Son’s cheeks.

“Kamsahamnida, Jongbun. Kamsahamnida.” Mrs. Yoon touched Mrs. Son’s hand.

“They will live happily. And I’m sorry on my son behalf about his behavior to your son…”

Mrs. Son shook her head. Mrs. Yoon smiled.

“Thank you, Jongbun.”

“Naah, thanks to you for telling me this. At least I can see my son gets married.”

Both of them smiled.

XXXXXXXXXX

Two weeks after

Doojoon POV

No, why? She’s okay a week before when I visited her. Now, why she suddenly admitted into the hospital again?

“Doojoon.” Doori, my elder sister called my name. I quickly walked to her who sitting on the chair.

“Where’s mom?” Doori pointed to the room in front of her.

“The doctor makes some checkups. We have to wait for a while.” I nodded and sat beside her.

“What happened? A week ago, she’s just healthy when I visit her. What is her sickness actually, noona? Does it dangerous?” Doori bit her lips.

“Doojoon, you better ask mom. Noona can’t answer it.” I looked at her. She was nervous.

“Why?”

“You ask her, neh?” Doori gave a small smile to me.

“Where’s dad?”

“He went back to home to pack some things for mom. He will be back later.” I nodded a bit.

The door opened. I stood up.

“You can visit her now.” The doctor said and left. I quickly entered the room, followed by Doori.

I felt a bit sad to see her pale face. Oh god, safe her from anything.

“Ahdeul. You are here.” I flashed a small smile to her.

“Are you okay, mom?” She smiled.

“I’m okay.”

“Mom, what’s wrong? Tell me, what your sickness is. You often got into the hospital this year.” I asked. If I coun

Please log in to read the full chapter