+Joomi+ Encounter and heartbreak

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joon got a day break today and decided to go out alone. He really needed to sort his mind and thinking over his group activities. Recently, he had been thinking to stop going on as MBLAQ and instead following the path as an actor.

But he knew, his passion over singing and dancing still there. He can’t deny that he loved to be stage more that showing his skill in front of camera.

Joon decided to walk through Myungdeong. He used a black cap and mouth cover. He wanted to use sunglasses too, but knowing it’s too obvious, he left that idea. Joon drove off to the north side of the street and walked out from his car. He carefully looked around, afraid his fans will notice him.

‘I should buy new clothes.’ Joon said in his heart. He started to walk along the road when he was confident no one notice him.

Joon walked into a man boutique and looked around. Nothing attracted him, so he moved to the next store. Again, no cloth he bought there.

‘Should I go there?’ Joon stood still while his eyes fixed on a small store. A store that held a memory between him and Mir.

 

(flashback)

“Hyung, stop walking into a big boutique! You’re wasting money, you know?” Joon turned to Mir.

“What? I want to have a cool cloth.”

“Branded you mean?” Joon huffed.

“Whatever. If you don’t want to follow me, then stay here alone. I’m going.” Joon took a step before Mir pulled his hand.

“If you want to find something, we should go there. They have so many cool cloths and it’s a reasonable price too.” Mir said. Joon raised his brow.

Mir pulled Joon. “Just come with me~”

(end of flashback)

 

“Just come with me, oppa~” The voice made Joon snapped from his thought. There was a couple fighting not far from him.

“Hum, can I trust you?”

The girl pouted. “Let go, I always go there…” The guy chuckled and nodded. Both of them entered the store. Joon smiled and walked into the store too.

Joon looked around. As soon as his eyes saw a striped blue white shirt, his mind again remember about Mir.

 

(flashback)

“Hyung, try this on you.” Joon wrinkled. Stripe t-shirt.

“I don’t really like it.” Mir pouted.

“I bet it’s look good on you.”

Joon shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know.”

“You look cool with striped design.” Mir mumbled. Joon raised h

Please log in to read the full chapter