+Last Special+ 7 years after Destiny

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Beast and MBLAQ already have been in hiatus for a year. A+s only could see Joon nowadays on screen while sometime Beauties could see Kikwang. They promised to their fans one year ago that they will comeback but no one knew when it will happen.

After 6 years of straight promoting and comebacks, Beast and MBLAQ made their mind to be in hiatus and have a peaceful life. Their agency can’t let go them fully and that’s why they put on hiatus with Junhyung was still being the song producer while Joon kept acting.

And in one year of hiatus, just so many things happened in each of the pairs daily life….

++++++++++++++++++++++++

000

“Dongjoon! Watch your step, ahdeul!” A man nagged to his son. The 5 years old kid pouted and skipped more faster. The man already glared at the kid.

“Bleekk.” The kid, Dongjoon stuck out his tongue. The man widened his eyes and his face was red.

“Yoon Dongjoon!” Dongjoon giggled and ran away to the other man.

“Appa~ umma get mad on me~~” Dongjoon tugged his shirt. The dad looked down and smiled. He picked up Dongjoon.

“What did you do today, again ahdeul?” Dongjoon pouted.

“Nothing.” The dad chuckled.

“What nothing? Esyh! He’s annoying one, just like you!” The man just now came to them and pinched Dongjoon’s cheek.

“Auh! Umma, it’s hurt~” Dongjoon whined. The dad guffawed.

“Aigoo, these two. Now, did you have enough play? We should go home now, Dongjoon.” Dongjoon pouted.

“I want to play some more, but with appa. No umma.” Dongjoon said. The dad smiled.

“Mwo?” Dongjoon stuck out his tongue again to his umma.

“Aish, you and your appa really the same! Humph!” He crossed his arms. The dad smiled.

“Dongjoon, don’t stuck out your tongue to umma. Apologize, ahdeul.” The dad said. Dongjoon puffed his cheeks.

“Arasseo, appa. Umma, mianne I’m just kidding~” Dongjoon opened his arms and hugged his umma. The man just smiled.

“Okay.” Dongjoon smiled brightly.

“Hm, now let’s play soccer appa~” Dongjoon turned to his dad. He nodded and picked Dongjoon.

“Khaja.” The father and son left to the field. The man just sat under the tree, watching his two angels played together.

“Woonie!” Dongwoon pulled back to reality. Doojoon was waving his hand to Dongwoon.

“Neh, yeobo~”

“Come here, let’s play together.” Dongwoon shook his head.

“It’s okay.” Doojoon smiled.

“Appa!” Doojoon turned when Dongjoon passed the ball. He gladly to see Dongjoon’s passion in the soccer. Well, he just hoped his son could fulfill his dream.

Dongwoon just smiled to see they playing soccer together. What a beautiful scenery when he could see their smiles. The smile that can make him die to save it.

“Umma~” Dongwoon turned to Dongjoon.

“Yeh ahdeul~”

“The ball…” Dongwoon just realized the ball already came to him. Dongwoon smiled and took it.

“Take it.” Dongwoon kicked the ball. Dongjoon gladly caught it and played alone to the goal.

The pair smiled to see their adopted son. Yes, Dongjoon is their adopted son who have unfortunate life, losing both of his parents in an accident when he was in his 8 months. Well, even though Dongwoon could get pregnant but it never happen even they did it uncountable times. We don’t know why… (^_^)

The pair took them in their care when Dongha told them about the kid. Even though it was hard to do it, but Doojoon didn’t give up and at last they got to adopt Dongjoon.

Dongjoon was named after combining their name. It was Dongwoon’s idea. They were taking care of him with Doori’s helps. When they’re busy, Doori will take care of Dongjoon. The other members also like Dongjoon.

Beast’s hiatus was made up by a long discussion. The other knew Doojoon and Dongwoon should focus on Dongjoon and they agreed to disband. But Doojoon and also their boss didn’t accept it and just made them on hiatus.

After the official hiatus, Dongwoon and Doojoon moved into a house that prepared by Dongwoon’s parent.

(Still remember Dongwoon’s birthday present from his parents? It’s the house key.)

“Yeobo, ahdeul~ It’s getting late, we should get back now!” Dongwoon called when he saw the sun was going to set. Doojoon looked up and walked to Dongjoon.

“Khaja, we could play again tomorrow.” Dongjoon nodded and beamed. Doojoon took the ball and held Dongjoon’s hand. They walked to Dongwoon.

“Let’s go.” Dongwoon reached out his hand for Dongjoon. Dongjoon gladly took it. Three of them walked back to their home with a delightful smile.

 

001

“Kiki!” Yoseob called the guy. Kikwang quickly turned away from checking the girls in the café.

“Yes, babe?” Yoseob crossed his arms while pouting.

“What are you looking at?” Kikwang smiled.

“Nothing.”

“Liar. I caught you’re checking on the girls…” Yoseob mumbled. Kikwang grinned.

“Aniyo. Why would I?” Yoseob pouted even more. Kikwang rubbed his nape.

Yoseob turned away to the window. Kikwang sighed.

“Babe…look at me.” Yoseob stayed silent.

Kikwang got up and changed the seat to beside Yoseob. Yoseob quickly moved closer to the window, away from Kikwang.

“Babe.” Kikwang took Yoseob’s hand. The latter pulled it back.

“Seobie, look. I’m sorry.” Kikwang said. He touched Yoseob’s hand again. But this time Yoseob stayed still.

“It’s not I’m checking on girls…just..em, looking around?” Kikwang stuttered.

Yoseob turned to Kikwang. His eyes were teary. Kikwang stunned to see the tears.

“Do you get tired of me already?” Kikwang widened his eyes.

“Aniyo! I’m not, Seobie.” Yoseob sniffled. Kikwang bit his lips.

“Ouh gosh, no, no. Don’t cry, I still love you and always do.” Kikwang said and pulled Yoseob into his embrace. Yoseob hugged him tight.

“Please…don’t…” Yoseob’s voice was incoherent.

“Seobie, aigoo. Believe me, please. I only love you. Why would you think like that? After so many years we’re together…” Kikwang said softly.

Yoseob looked up. His tears already stained his cheeks. Kikwang’s heart broke to see that.

“You…lately always look at girls. I’m afraid that…”

Kikwang smiled. “I’m just looking without interest…well, actually I’m curious why guys went crazy over pretty girls…just that.” Yoseob looked at Kikwang. Kikwang smiled.

“Just forget it what I say. The things you need to remember are I only love you, it’s always you and always I do.” Kikwang said and pecked on Yoseob’s forehead.

Yoseob closed his eyes. He felt safe again. All the doubt washed away from staining his heart.

“Ouh, yeah. I’m getting an offer for a film.” Kikwang said. Yoseob raised his brow.

“Are you going to act?” Kikwang smiled.

“If you let me.” Yoseob looked at Kikwang.

“It depend on you.” Kikwang shook his head.

“You have your part on me. Decide it for me, because the film is a love story.” Yoseob blinked.

“Love story? You’re the lead? Who’s the partner?” Yoseob asked quickly. Kikwang smiled.

“See? That’s why I need to ask you, I won’t do if you dislike it.”

Yoseob bit his lips. “But be the lead on a film is a lifetime chance…”

“You can choose for me, Seobie.” Kikwang hugged his waist. Yoseob looked at Kikwang.

“Is it okay with you?” Kikwang nodded.

“I don’t want you to get hurt so you decide.” Kikwang said. Yoseob’s eyes became teary again. Kikwang raised his brow.

Please log in to read the full chapter