+Doowoon+ Before the wedding

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

No one POV

Doojoon entered the dorm. He saw Hyunseung, Kikwang and Yoseob was there, watching TV together.

He entered and sat on the empty couch.

“Ouh, you’re back, Doodoo hyung!” Doojoon flashed a smile to Yoseob.

“Why sajangnim called you and Woonie?” Kikwang asked.

“Um, is Dongwoon back already?” Doojoon asked.

“He’s in the room.” Hyunseung answered. Doojoon nodded and got up.

“Hyung, tell us duh.” Yoseob cooed. Doojoon just smiled to him and entered the room.

Kikwang and Yoseob looked at each other. They shrugged shoulder. Hyunseung also felt weird when suddenly that leader asks about the maknae.

Doojoon closed the door and locked it. He didn’t know why he locked it but he thought that’s a necessary.

He saw Dongwoon was on his bed. He cleared his throat.

Dongwoon startled to hear that. He knew who it is.

“Dongwoon.” Dongwoon blinked.

“Um?” Dongwoon hummed.

“Did you tell the members yet?” Doojoon asked. Dongwoon sat on his bed.

Their eyes met. One hurtful gaze exchanged between them.

So you were hurt… Dongwoon thought.

So you can’t tell them, you were hurt to tell Hyunseung that you will be married…to me. Doojoon thought.

Dongwoon shook his head. “I don’t know how to tell them.”

“Do you want to keep it as secret till the wedding day?” Doojoon asked.

“I don’t know.” Dongwoon mumbled.

“It’s up to you. I don’t force you. Even if you want to make it as a secret forever also, I will accept it also…but if that possible…” Doojoon said the last words slowly.

“I don’t know how to explain to them. Will you…tell them?”

Doojoon looked at Dongwoon. “You want me to do the explanation?”

Dongwoon nodded. “I don’t know how to answer them if they’re asking…”

“Okay…that’s mean you want to tell them but you don’t know how, right?”

Slowly, Dongwoon nodded. I’m sorry hyung…I know it’s hurt to explain this things…plus there’s someone you love among them…

Doojoon bit his lips. You were afraid you gonna hurt Hyunseung’s feeling? Or you can’t say about your arranged marriage to the one you love?

“We should tell them now, as everybody is here.” Dongwoon nodded and climbed down from the top bunk. Doojoon walked out first without waiting for Dongwoon.

“Is everybody here?” Doojoon asked. KiSeob and Hyunseung turned.

“Junnie isn’t here yet.” Hyunseung answered. Doojoon sat on the couch.

“He can know later. I have something to tell you guys.”

Yoseob sat properly. “I know it, there’s something because sajangnim wants to meet you.”

Doojoon flashed a small smile. Soon, Dongwoon came.

Dongwoon thought for a while. I should sit beside Doojoon hyung, right?

He took the empty seat beside Doojoon. That’s made Hyunseung shocked.

There’s must be something…

Doojoon cleared his throat. “Um, guys. I hope you all accept this news open-mindedly.”

Yoseob, Hyunseung and Kikwang paid attention Doojoon.

“Dongwoon and I are going to get married.” Yoseob widened his eyes while Kikwang was jaw-dropped. Hyunseung looked calm.

“Huh? How? Who is your partner?” Yoseob asked like a bullet.

“Or you’re invited to do We Got Married?” Kikwang asked.

“Yeah, tell us who is going to get our precious beautifully handsome maknae?” Now, it’s Hyunseung.

“Me.” That short answer puzzled everybody.

“What is that mean?”

“I’m going to get married to Dongwoon. We’re arranged by our mothers to get married.”

The whole situation froze.

“Hm, I heard you guys talked about marriage. Is there anyone going to attend We Got Married?” Junhyung suddenly appeared at the entrance.

Hyunseung screamed suddenly and jumped to Junhyung.

“Junnieeee!!!! Our baby is getting married! Woonie is getting married with the leader!” Hyunseung hugged Junhyung tight.

“Woah, it hurts Seungie. I…I…c

Please log in to read the full chapter