+Doowoon+ Please stop

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s already a month Beast stayed in the new dorm. They just lived in peace but something was off. The mood was always gloomy and suffocated.

It’s also already a month since the official statement about Junhyung’s relationship. Hara kept in touch with Junhyung. Whenever she have free time, she would call Junhyung. Junhyung really wanted to ignore all the calls but Hara already warned and threatened him.

That girl also kept finding some time to meet Junhyung. Junhyung really tired of her. But nothing he can do.

His fans, Beauties was in rage at first. Moreover his JunSeung’s fans. He once was hoping his fans knew he’s suffering and they will do something and yet it will affect their relationship. But these days, unexpected things happened when his fans supported the relationship. That made him depressed.

While Hyunseung rarely spent his time in the dorm. Mostly he came back, changed his cloth and left. It’s seldom time he slept in his room. He always spent his night at Jiyong’s apartment even though he was alone sometime. If he really got late schedule, he will sleep in his dorm, not in his room but the couch in the living room.

Junhyung knew the former was avoiding him. Junhyung also wanted to avoid the latter as it hurts to see him every day. Somehow, a bit disappointment grew in his heart when Hyunseung drew a clear line between them. They are nobody off camera or stage but once the camera or sharp eyes of fans were there, they are really close buddy.

Dongwoon also kept a huge distance with Junhyung when only Beast was around. Doojoon failed to advice the maknae.

Kikwang and Yoseob felt sad to see all of them. Somehow, they just missed the old Beast. The Beasts who are carefree, happy, cheerful and passionate. Now, no more cheery laughter in the dorm.

 

“Jun oppa.” Hara called Junhyung. Junhyung sighed before turned to her.

Hara smiled sweetly. Junhyung took the place in front of her with poker face.

“What is it, this time?” Hara smiled.

“I want to meet my brothers-in-law.” Junhyung turned to Hara. Hara chuckled.

“Yah, I want to meet your group members, pabo.” Hara said. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“Andwae.”

Hara looked at Junhyung. “Are you trying to against me now?”

Junhyung turned to her. “Ani.”

“Whatever your words for now, I said you will bring me to meet your members.”

Junhyung sighed. “Don’t ever try to do anything.”

Hara smirked.

“And you should never try to against my words. Remember, I hold the destroyer card of you and him. Ouh, and Beast.” Junhyung bit his lips.

“No need to say that over and over again.”

Hara snickered. “Well, I’m afraid that you forgot that.”

Junhyung turned away.

“Now, to your dorm.” Junhyung scoffed.

 

Dongwoon turned to his side. Doojoon was smiling.

“Why you are looking at me now?” Dongwoon blushed and turned to the front. Doojoon chuckled.

Dongwoon was enlightened to hear that chuckle. This passing one month, it’s hard hear chuckle or laugh from the leader. He was worried over Junhyung and Hyunseung.

“Where are we going?” Dongwoon asked.

“I’m not planning to take you to anywhere. But you wanna go somewhere?” Doojoon asked back.

“Can…um, we eat somewhere? I don’t want to go back to the dorm yet. It’s too suffocating.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon’s face changed a bit.

“Okay, we will eat.” Doojoon changed direction of the manager car to the opposite side.

“I miss Seungie hyung…” Dongwoon said suddenly. Doojoon took a glance to Dongwoon.

“I miss him too. Seobie and Kiki also miss him.”

Dongwoon bit his lips. “I hate Junnie hyung.”

Doojoon turned to Dongwoon for a while.

“Woonie, please stop hating Junnie. There must be a…”

“Hyung! Stop it.” Dongwoon raised his voice a bit.

“Woonie…”

“Hyung, I can’t let go off my grudge to see Seungie hyung broken each day because of this.”

“But Woonie, before this happen, you also saw Junnie was broken too. There must be somethi…”

“Hyung.”

Doojoon sighed. He focused on the road. This always happened these days. Doojoon really wanted Dongwoon to stop hating Junhyung. He didn’t want Junhyung to feel hurt more when he received the cold treatment from Dongwoon.

Soon, they arrived at the restaurant. Doojoon sent a message to the manager to inform where are they now. These days, he often borrowed the car to pick Dongwoon by his own. He wanted to spend more times with Dongwoon since he didn’t have so much schedule this month.

Dongwoon also rarely seen together with Jiyoon these days. Maybe because the girl was busy with 4minute or it actually Dongwoon avoided the girl. But that made Doojoon happier.

 

Hyunseung saw Jiyong who was waving his hand. Hyunseung walked to his best friend.

“Jiyong.” Hyunseung smiled to him

Jiyong smiled. “Now I can see you smile with your heart. Guess you’re a bit okay.”

Hyunseung just smiled. Jiyong always succeed in reading his face.

“You are not busy today?” Jiyong shook his head.

“I took a day leave to gather my inspiration on the new song.” Hyunseung formed an ‘O’.

“Let’s order.”

Hyunseung nodded. They ordered the food and

Please log in to read the full chapter