+Joomi+ Crisis, double heartbreak

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joon texted Haetnim to meet for a while. He was waiting at the café near his wife’s schedule place right now. Joon smiled when he touched the box. He was hoping Haetnim will like the bracelet.

To his surprise, there’s no reply from Haetnim. Haetnim usually replied back around 5 minutes. Joon thought of calling her, but he waited for some more minutes.

 

While waiting, he decided to look up for current news on web using his tab. He wrinkled when his name was on the top three search list for today.

 

‘Did I do something big?’ Joon raised his brow. He crooked a smile.

 

“This must because of last WGM episodes.” Joon said to himself. He looked at the related topics carelessly. But the tags made him stunned.

 

MBLAQ Lee Joon got cheated

 

Joon quickly clicked the tag. Various of news dated today appeared on the screen. Joon stunned to see the first news.

 

 

[Breaking] Oh Yoonseo got spotted on dating with Lee Jangwoo

 

 

MBLAQ Lee Joon’s partner cheated on him

 

 

Yoonseo-Jangwoo dating: How’s Joon?

 

 

Joon’s hand was shaking. Dating?

 

Joon inhaled deeply and clicked on the top news. He read through it.

 

He snapped from his thought when there’s a phone call. Joon took it lifelessly.

 

Seungho is calling.

 

Joon breathed in deeply before picked up the phone.

 

“Yoboseyeo? Joonie?”

 

“Neh, hyung. Anything?” Seungho exhaled on the other line.

 

“Did you already…saw the news?” Joon formed a small smile.

 

“About?” Seungho sighed.

 

“Joon, by your tone, I know you already know it. Where are you now? I’m going to you.” Joon chuckled.

 

“It’s okay, hyung. No need to come. I’m outside anyway.” Joon said calmly. He looked out the window. He can’t deny, his heart broke a bit. Joon kept smiling, preventing himself from tearing up.

 

“Joon, when you say to me that you’re slowly liking her that day, I’m a bit afraid.” Seungho said. Joon’s mind flew back to few days before. He and Seungho talked about Haetnim through the phone that day, and Joon sincerely said he already opened his heart to accept her.

 

Joon smiled. “Well, nothing I can do.”

 

“This is the reason I feel afraid, Joon. I don’t want to see you broken.” Joon smiled again.

 

“Hyung, I’m used to the pain. Don’t worry, I’m okay.” Joon said. Seungho sighed.

 

“Come here if you have time.” Seungho surrendered. Joon smiled.

 

“Okay, we will see. Hyung, gomawo.”

 

“Cheon…” Seungho said and smiled.

 

The call ended. Joon put his phone on the table and looked through the news again. He just smiled, like a fool.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Jo sunbae looked at Joon. After he got the news from the boss, he was ordered to meet Joon and discussed things with Joon. The boss also arranged some bodyguards for Joon.

 

When he arrived at Joon’s house, some reporters already waited in front of his house. He had to come in from the back door.

 

Joon smiled to his manager.

 

“Don’t keep silent. Tell me what sajangnim said.”

 

Jo sunbae exhaled. “He wanted you to stay in the house for two days, all the schedule will be canceled. If you go out, there’s will be so many reporte

Please log in to read the full chapter