+Doowoon+ I…know you? Who are you?

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon POV

“Stop being selfish!” I cried out loud. He looked up to me.

“What? I’m not the one who is in fault here. You’re the one!” He shouted back. I bit my lips, tried to contain my anger and frustration.

“Stop being ridiculous!” With that shout, the kitten in my hand jumped down to the ground and ran off.

I looked shock and he was also. I turned to him.

“Now, what you have done?” I ran after the kitten.

“What??!!! I did nothing!” He shouted back. He ran after me, while his mouth kept harassing me with his sharp words.

“I never knew you’re so cruel like this. I can’t let Bubble go there, never.” I said and quickly got the kitten just now. But unfortunately, I was in the middle of the road.

“Hyung! Bubble!”

 

I opened my eyes when some light struck my sight. I blinked few times get to use to my surrounding.

“Doojoon, are you okay?” A familiar voice heard.

“Mom?” She smiled.

“Thank god you woke up, do you know how worried I am?” She said. I looked down.

“I’m sorry, mom.”

“It’s okay now, I’m glad you’re okay now. Your hand…” I looked to my bandaged arm.

“Is it broken, mom?” She smiled and shook her head.

“No, it will go better soon.”

Suddenly I remember something.

“Mom, where’s Bubble? Is it okay?” Her face changed. I stared at her, waiting for an answer.

“Doojoonie, it died.” I widened my eyes.

“What? No, it was okay when I caught it.” She shook her head.

“Ahdeul, that kitten is not longer here.” Slowly my tears rolled down my cheeks.

“And, Doojoonie…Woonie and his family moved out yesterday.” I turned to my mother.

“Never mention him in front of me again. I don’t know a kid named Dongwoon. I even never hear that name!”

 

 

“Hyung…” I stirred from my sleep. I opened my eyes. It’s Yoseob.

“Oh, Seobie. You’re here.” Yoseob smiled a bit.

“Here, I brought you dinner.” Yoseob placed a lunchbox on the table. I just smiled at him.

“I don’t feel like eating.” Yoseob sighed.

“Hyung, please eat. You look too skinny now, it’s one month and half now, yet you barely eat. Please eat, even not for me, please doing this for Woonie. Don’t suffer yourself, hyung.”

I nodded a bit. I don’t want to disappoint him. I knew our group is in the mess now. I’m not saying that Junhyung isn’t great in leading the others but sometime he slipped on the right track. I knew they are breaking but I’m not ready to be back, not until my wife wake up.

I opened it and smiled. “This must be Seungie.”

Yoseob smiled a bit. “At least, you’re still my hyung. You always know who’s cooking.”

“Of course, this is only Seungie can do. One do

Please log in to read the full chapter