+Doowoon+ What?!

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mrs. Son POV

Doojoon sat on the chair. I know he still can’t accept the things happen. He just lost his mom. I know I shouldn’t talk to him now but it’s Jongbun’s wish.

She wanted me to talk about it as soon as possible if she go first. Because she want Doojoon to get married on his birthday, which it’s a week and half more.

“Doojoon, your mom asked me to give this letter.” I said. He looked at the letter.

“My mom?” He looked at me.

I nodded. “Yesterday she gave me this letter, she afraid she doesn’t have time left. So she wants me to give this to you.”

He took the letter. I just looked at him.

This kind boy…I know why my Woonie fall in love with you. You’re a great child, Doojoon.

 

Doojoon POV

I opened the letter while holding back my tears. I read it.

 

My son, Doojoonie

            When you got this letter, in mean I don’t have the time to tell you everything. I don’t have a chance to see you get married. I’m sorry ahdeul.

            I know you will fulfill your promise. You never break your promise, I know you well my son. I want you to get married on your birthday. Will you keep your promise my son?

            I hope so, because I believe you will. You’re my great son, I know you will fulfill my wish as you promise me before.

            Hm, you must be curious who is it right? It’s my best friend’s child, Hana’s child. You have met that great person before, you know that person well. I know I made a good choice for you, Doojoon. That person will bring you happiness and give a lot of love to you.

            Don’t worry about the ceremony. The parents will take care of it. I really wish I was there to prepare for you but I can’t. I will look after you from above and pray for your happiness. Doojoon, my son, I love you so much. Don’t cry too much because I’m gone, carry on your life with a new light. Fulfill my wish, my obedient son. Remember that I always love you, my son. I want you to be happy, that’s why I arranged this marriage for you. That person will love and take care of you well.

Love,

Mom

 

I folded back the letter. I stared at my front blankly for a while.

I sniffled and took a deep breath.

“So I’m willing to get married.” I said. Hana ajumma looked at me.

“Chincha?” I nodded.

“Gomawo, Doojoon ah.” She hugged me. I just smiled weakly.

I think I made a right choice.

“So, ajumma…”

“Call me eommoni.” She said. I smiled.

“Eommoni, will you tell me who my bride-to-be is? She’s your daughter right?”

Hana ajumma bit her lips and turned to the front. I saw she’s taking time to tell me.

 

Mrs. Son POV

“Eommoni, will you tell me who my bride-to-be is? She’s your daughter right?”

How I’m supposed to tell him? That his bride is my son? Not my daughter?

“Doojoon, you really accepted the wedding right?” Doojoon nodded.

I took a deep breath before blurted everything out.

Please log in to read the full chapter