+Doowoon+ I know I’m doing the right thing

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung walked into the dorm lifelessly. Kikwang and Yoseob watched the rapper steps. They felt weird and uncomfortable with his situation.

 

Just now, Hyunseung got back and packed some of his things. When they asked where is he going, the latter just smiled and left. Yoseob called Doojoon to tell him about that. Doojoon said Hyunseung have some matters to solve and will stay somewhere.

 

Junhyung closed the door and then he slid down to the floor. He knew soon it will be on the net. His damn relationship with that . He knew the girl already planned today event. Just nothing he can do to stop her.

 

“Hyunseung…” Junhyung looked up to the beds. He missed that guy so much. These two days really killed him inside. He realized he should hate that heartbreaker but he missed him more. He wanted to see his face again but knowing that will hurt him most, he also avoided the doe eyed guy.

 

It’s already two days after he deal with Hara. That girl really controlled all the things happened. And soon, the official news will be on the media. The whole world will know about it.

 

“Junnie hyung…” Yoseob knocked the door. Junhyung startled and quickly got up. He wiped the tears.

 

The door creaked open. “Hyung.”

 

Junhyung smiled a bit, weakly. “Neh, Seobie?”

 

“Do you have problem?” Junhyung smiled and shook his head.

 

“I’m okay.” Yoseob scanned through the former face.

 

“Do you fight with Hyunseung hyung?” Yoseob asked. Junhyung just smiled, hiding the pang in his heart.

 

“Um, I don’t have fight with him. We’re okay.” Yoseob blinked. He knew Junhyung hid something. But knowing Junhyung for long, he will not ask more.

 

“Okay, do you want to go out for dinner? Me and Kiki are going.” Junhyung shook his head.

 

“It’s okay, have your time together.” Yoseob blushed a bit and left.

 

Junhyung just smiled and closed the door. Again, he broke down, sobbing alone.

 

‘I know I’m doing the right thing…’

 

XXXXXXXXXX

 

Hyunseung lay on the bed lazily. He was staying in Jiyong’s apartment, alone. Jiyong needed to stay with the other Big Bang members for their comeback. But sometimes, his best friend will come to play.

 

“What should I do?” Hyunseung asked himself. He already cancelled his today schedule as he didn’t have the mood to do it. Well, after fight a bit with his manager and tells some lies to his boss, he got free today. But now, he didn’t know what to do.

 

Ting tong! Ting tong!

 

Hyunseung got up in surprise. Who came here? Is there someone know this place? Or is Jiyong’s friend?

 

Hyunseung walked to the door and looked at the screen monitor. Jiyong hyung?!

 

(This Jiyong is their manager, okay? ^^)

 

Hyunseung bit his lips. Should he opened the door?

 

“Hyunseung, I know you are in. GD told me. Open the door Jang Hyunseung.”

 

Hyunseung startled. Aish! Why Jiyong tells hyung?

 

“Hyunseung, I came about work.”

 

Hyunseung exhaled. He knew this manager really took care of all Beast members like his dongseng. He knew the former will ask about his sudden decision to stay out the dorm. But…

 

Hyunseung opened the door.

 

Jiyong smiled to Hyunseung and entered the apartment.

 

“Sajangnim wants me to be with you.” He said. Hyunseung just nodded when he saw a bag pack behind Jiyong.

 

“I already ask GD to stay here. And I will be your personel manager along your stay here.” Hyunseung raised his brow.

 

“How about Beast?”

 

“Joonkun.” Hyunseung remembered the guy. He already became Jiyong’s assistant for a year.

 

“Is Saehoon still in your team?” Hyunseung asked. He suddenly remember the young manager that helped them during their promotion in Japanese.

 

“He will work with those on oversea trip. He’s going with 4minute for now.” Hyunseung nodded.

 

“Just why sajangnim tells you to be my manager…I just can do it myself.” Hyunseung mumbled.

 

“I heard that pabo. For all your dissatisfaction, s

Please log in to read the full chapter