+Doowoon+ Being apart make me waver

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoon crossed his arms while pouting. He was sulking.

Doojoon stopped his hand from packing his cloths when Dongwoon suddenly stayed silent. He turned to his wife.

“Woonie?” Dongwoon didn’t turn to him. Doojoon raised his brow.

“Are you sulking?” Doojoon asked. Dongwoon ignored him.

Doojoon crooked a smile. His wife really loved to sulk these days. He was too sensitive.

“Wifey…” Doojoon sat on the bed, next to Dongwoon. Dongwoon moved a bit further.

Doojoon huffed.

“Woonie.” Doojoon grabbed his hand. Dongwoon stiffened.

“Don’t be like this.” Doojoon said while trying to intertwine their fingers. Dongwoon kept silent.

“I’m not going for too long right? Just few days, and I’ll be back.” Doojoon said softly.

Dongwoon sighed. “Ara…”

Doojoon turned Dongwoon to face him. “Don’t sulk like this.”

Dongwoon stared into Doojoon’s eyes. Doojoon smiled and cupped Dongwoon’s cheeks.

“Babe…please…hum?”

“Can’t you go? I…” Doojoon pecked on Dongwoon’s nose.

“I have to go for the drama. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” Dongwoon pouted.

“I’m afraid you will get hurt. Just for this previous filming, look how much scratches you got.” Dongwoon pulled Doojoon’s hand and touched the old small wounds.

“It’s just small one, Woonie. Don’t worry too much.” Dongwoon sighed.

“That’s why I can’t let you go easily, yeobo. This scratches, if I’m not accidentally see it, you never tell me. And now you’re going for some days. I can’t be in ease…”

Doojoon smiled warmly.

“I know you’re worry, baby. But I’m fine.” Dongwoon pulled Doojoon into a hug.

“I hate it when I can’t say anything more…” Doojoon chuckled.

“I know you love me.” Dongwoon blushed. He hid his face in Doojoon’s chest. Doojoon smiled.

“And I love you too. Don’t worry, I’ll be okay.” Doojoon said.

Dongwoon wrapped his arms around Doojoon’s neck. He inhaled his husband’s scent.

“I’ll be missing you so much…” Dongwoon mumbled. Doojoon chuckled again, making his wife blushed hard.

“Me too, more than you do.” Doojoon kissed Dongwoon’s hair. He let Dongwoon hugged him for a while, calming down himself.

Dongwoon loosened the hug. “Let me help you packing…”

Doojoon smiled. “Gomawo.”

Dongwoon just smiled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Doojoon kissed Dongwoon’s forehead. He didn’t want him to wake up as he knew Dongwoon was going to cry. Doojoon tiptoed and left the room.

“Doo?” Doojoon flinched. He turned and placed a finger on his lips.

Junhyung just nodded. Doojoon closed the door shut and pulled Junhyung away from the room.

“Are you going now?” Doojoon nodded.

“You…act as leader while I’m gone neh?” Junhyung smiled.

“Don’t say it twice…I know my part. But this time, it’s not too burdening like the last time.” Doojoon just smiled.

“Okay, I’m leaving.” Doojoon said. Junhyung hugged him.

“Be careful.” Doojoon nodded. Junhyung let him go and walked him to the door. Then Doojoon left.

 

Dongwoon woke up. He looked around.

“Doodoo?” Dongwoon sat on the bed when he realized the bed beside him is empty.

“Yeobo? Are you in the shower?” Dongwoon asked to the air. Dongwoon got up when he didn’t hear any sound from the bathroom. He walked into the wardrobe.

“Hyung?” Dongwoon looked around. He just realized Doojoon’s bag wasn’t in the place. He quickly walked out from his room.

Yoseob was in the kitchen with Kikwang. They were eating the breakfast.

“Hyungs, did you see Doo hyung?”

Yoseob turned to Kikwang. Kikwang shook his head.

“I thought he still on the bed.” Kikwang said.

“Why Woonie?” Yoseob said.

Please log in to read the full chapter