+Doowoon+ The concert

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just before the concert

Dongwoon took out his phone in his bagpack. He saw the envelope from his mother that day.

“Please put aside your hatred.”

“It will help you find the answer.”

Dongwoon reached for the envelope and peeked inside.

‘Book?’

“Woonie.” Dongwoon looked up while folding back the envelope.

“Hyung.” Hyunseung smiled.

“Are you okay?” Dongwoon smiled back.

“I’m okay.”

Hyunseung sat beside Dongwoon.

“Woonie, you and Doo…”

“Why?” Dongwoon asked.

“I know you’re avoiding him since that day. But Woonie…”

“Let’s not talk about this.” Dongwoon said as his heart felt pain.

“But Woonie he…”

“Hyung.” Dongwoon touched Hyunseung’s hand.

“Let’s enjoy the concert, okay?” Dongwoon said. Hyunseung sighed and nodded.

“Woonie? Doo hyung searched for you.” Yoseob appeared behind the door. Dongwoon just nodded.

“Go.” Hyunseung said when Dongwoon reluctant to go.

Hyunseung pushed Dongwoon to get up and at last, Dongwoon had to stand up.

“Woonie, go to him. Say sorry and make up.”

Dongwoon looked at Hyunseung. “Why…”

“Woonie, I’m sorry. Because of me, you and Doo…”

“Hyung, you done nothing.” Hyunseung just smiled.

Dongwoon sighed. Hyung, I’m avoiding him not because of you and that day…but my feelings. It’s confusing…

“Woonie.” Dongwoon looked up. This time Doojoon stood before the door. Dongwoon gulped down his own spit.

“I search for you…just to let you know this. Our duet performance is moved to the front. We will be performing after the welcome stage and Yoseob’s solo.” Doojoon said.

Dongwoon nodded. Doojoon looked at Dongwoon for a while and then left.

“Beast! You will go on stage in 10 minutes!” The staff shouted.

Hyunseung walked to the makeup artist while Kikwang was fixing his hair. Doojoon was busy arranging things regarding the performance sequence. Yoseob and Junhyung were discussing over their duet song.

Dongwoon sat back on the seat and watched each of them. 6 minutes passed just like that.

“Hey, how you get in here?” Yoseob’s voice heard.

“I just use my specialty, oppa. Umm, where’s Woonie oppa?”

Dongwoon looked up. He saw Jiyeon.

“Jiyeonie.” Jiyeon turned.

“Hi oppa.”

Dongwoon just smiled. He already met Jiyeon few times when the girl visited his opas, Yoseob and Junhyung. Jiyeon walked to him.

“Oppa, can I talk to you for a while?”

Dongwoon raised his brow.

“Beast! It’s time!” Dongwoon looked at the staff. s were walking out from the changing room.

“I need to go.”

“I’ll be waiting here.” Dongwoon just nodded. He followed the others. Jiyeon sat there alone with the makeup artist.

“Oppa, I just want him to smile again.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jiyeon pulled Dongwoon with her. Dongwoon just followed. They stopped at a hideous place.

“What’s wrong Jiyeonie?”

Jiyeon took a deep breath.

“Oppa, do you really didn’t remember me?” Dongwoon wrinkled.

“Huh?”

Jiyeon looked at Dongwoon in the eyes.

“Oppa, I’m sorry for confessing that day. I’m sorry for kissing Doojoon oppa that day. If I’m not doing that, maybe you will not get mad with him and involved in that accident. You will not forget about Doojoon oppa, your lawfully husband.”

Dongwoon widened his eyes and got tongue tied. Jiyeon smiled to Dongwoon.

“Oppa, please remember Doojoon oppa back. He really love you, I swear that is true. He felt so regret with what he did before. Woonie oppa, please forgive him.”

“Jiyeonie, what…”

“Your song, When the door closes is where everything start. Remember that song, oppa. That’s you and his song. You make it together.”

Dongwoon shook his head. “How can I do…argh!”

Dongwoon felt on his knee while holding his painful head.

Jiyeon also knelt beside Dongwoon. “Oppa, I know it’s painful. But try to remember it.”

Dongwoon narrowed his eyes while looking at Jiyeon.

“I have read once on this situation. I just need to show something related to gain back the lost memory. But I know nothing, I just have this as the key.” Jiyeon took out her phone and played a song.

Dongwoon looked startled to hear the melody. When the door closes.

“Doojoon hyung…”

“Oppa, I’m sorry for that incident. I never know…but please, forgive Doojoon oppa and remember him, oppa. Love him as he love you too.”

I muni dachimyeon…

Dongwoon bit his lips. The pain kept stinging his head. Through the pain, a memory came back to him.

“Yoon Doojoon, will you take Son Dongwoon as your lawfully wife, to be love and care, respect him as your partner, went through laughter and hardships together forever?”

“I do.”

“Son Dongwoon, will you take Yoon Doojoon as your lawfully husband, to be love

Please log in to read the full chapter