+Joomi+ When I still love you

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joon and Mir were always together these days made Seungho and Cheondoong felt happy for them. They knew those two already solved everything and it’s obvious they’re a couple now.

But deep inside, Seungho knew how hurt Cheondoong to see them together. Even though that guy was smiling, but it appeared to be gloomy and sad.

One day, all of them were called to their boss’s office. GO was the one arrived there first. Seungho and Cheondoong came after 5 minutes.

“Hey, you’re already here.” Seungho greeted GO. GO smiled.

“Well, I’m the only one who are free now, where’s Joon and Mir?”

“They still on the way.” Cheondoong said. GO nodded.

Seungho quickly bowed when their boss came in.

“Sajangnim.” He smiled.

“Sit. Hum, where’s the other two?”

“On…”

Knock, knock.

“Come in.” Joon and Mir appeared behind the door. Their boss smiled.

“Come and let’s make this quick, I have things to do after this.” Joon and Mir nodded and quickly entered the office.

“I hope you guys will gladly take the news.” They paid attention to him. He smiled.

“You will be going to have a comeback soon.”

All of them enlightened.

“Ouh, chincha?” Mir said. The boss nodded.

“Well, we don’t get the full decision on the song yet but the concept already come out and the practice for the title song will be starting soon. Your manager and me are in middle of settling your schedule.”

“I could feel it will be a great song again.” GO said.

“Well, I do think so. It’s a fresh genre. Okay, that thingy you will know later. I just want to confirm something right now.” Their boss looked at each one of them.

Seungho smiled. “Anything sajangnim?”

“You, leader don’t really have busy schedule, right?” Seungho nodded.

“I only got some variety shows to attend but not as the permanent one except for one show.” Seungho said.

“Okay, same goes to Cheondoong and Mir right?” Both of them nodded.

“Byunghee?” GO looked up.

“I got no individual schedule this month.” Their boss nodded again.

“And the last problem is you, Joon.” Joon blinked.

“You reject the film offer or not, because if it’s not, it’s hard to arrange the practice schedule.” Joon smiled.

“If sajangnim talks about that short film, no, I reject them already.” The boss smiled.

“Okay, noted. Then, the schedule part is solved.” He jotted down something on a paper.

“Okay, today meeting done, any further info I will tell you other time. And the new schedule will be passed to your manager soon. You may leave.” They all nodded.

“Ouh wait, Mir. I have something to talk with you.” Mir stopped. The others bo

Please log in to read the full chapter