+Joomi+ How are you…

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mir looked out the window. It’s already three days after the news broke. There was also a confirmation on that rumor is true. Mir bit his lips.

‘Is hyung okay? I wonder what he is doing now…maybe he is crying alone…’

Cheondoong poked Mir’s shoulder. Mir turned.

“What are you pondering about?” Cheondoong asked. Mir sighed.

“Joonie hyung…” Cheondoong looked through Mir’s eyes. There’s worry in there.

“I really want to meet him. How is he now…and…”

“Mireu.” Cheondoong touched Mir’s hand. Mir sighed.

“Don’t worry too much. We all know he’s okay. And well, I don’t think he really like that noona.” Cheondoong said. Mir turned.

“But he love her, don’t you think?”

Cheondoong shook his head. “I don’t agree with that. I could see he’s faking that. And well, WGM also a scripted show.”

“But…”

“Leave that. And stop worrying hum?” Cheondoong gave a warm smile. Mir stayed silent.

XXXXXXXXXX

Joon looked at his own hand. He was walking to a café where he will meet his virtual wife. Today is the first time he meet her after the news. He kept thinking how should he show his face to her.

He arrived at the café and already saw the crew with her. The cameraman nodded to him and signaled him to just sit with his wife and they were recording.

He pushed the door with a smile. Haetnim looked up.

“Hi.”

“Hi.” Awkward silence came after that awkward greeting.

Joon can’t look at her. Haetnim also kept playing her hands, awkwardly.

“Mwoya…” Joon said playfully, trying to bright up the mood but failed anyway. At last, he sipped his already prepared drinks and can’t kept smiling anymore.

“I…don’t know how to start first.” Haetnim bit her lips and clasped her hand nervously.

Joon kept silent, he didn’t know what to say. He thought of giving time for her to explain.

“Mianne…” Haetnim exhaled the words. Joon nodded slightly. He was speechless.

Haetnim inhaled deeply.

“Firstly…” She explained a little by little with nervous and awkward tone. Joon just kept hearing her words.

“I don’t know what to do, whether I should give a call to you or not…as…”

Haetnim paused for a while before breath out all the things she wanted to say. Joon was hearing all the way long.

“Actually this is the first time I’m encountering this…” Joon kept looking down while hearing to her.

“I think I took it too easy…after taking those pictures, I was worrying about you.”

Haetnim looked at Joon.

“Since it was out of sudden, I’m sure you will be totally shocked and you will be hurt too…”

Haetnim paused. “So..anyway…”

Joon took a glance to her. For the first time, he opened his mouth.

“Actually, I thought it was a dream.” Joon crooked a small smile. Haetnim bit her lips.

“I had a lot of thought after seeing the article…” Joon exhaled.

“So, that was it…no matter how I see…” Joon looked away while moistening his lips.

“I really hate it.” Joon explained at last. Haetnim just heard him.

“I thought like ‘How that can happen…’, but after thinking more…” Joon looked at her and their eyes met. Joon looked away again.

“If I think differently, you’re confident. If I don’t believe in you, what will happen?” Joon smiled. Haetnim nodded.

“Geurae, I want to say that too.” Haetnim looked at him.

“It’s definitely not. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.” Haetnim said. Joon just nodded.

“Actually what I’m worried about a lot is because of this thing happen, the people…it was hard to see those comments.” Haetnim said.

“They said it’s dishonest, they also said that I’m being fake…” Haetnim looked down.

“I was really sad hearing that.” Joon nodded a bit.

“People will think differently of it, that hurts my heart a lot.” Haetnim said.

“I feel like you become a victim too…” Joon took a glance to her.

Haetnim looked at him. “I really don’t want you to be dragged to this case.”

Joon calmly heard her and looked at her.

“It’s not a swearing, but there are words saying some things about you. I really hate that. Why do you need to be dragged to this too because of me…t

Please log in to read the full chapter