+Doowoon+ My long dream

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoon POV

I walked fast. My tears kept flowing down my eyes. It hurt too much. He wanted to call off the marriage. Hyung, I love you…not Seungie hyung.

I’m crossing the road without I realized. The day kept getting dark without I know.

“Woonie! I…” I heard his voice but I kept walking.

“Woonie!” I startled to hear his loud voice when I saw bright light from my side.

Hit me then…I don’t want to live anymore…

I closed my eyes then I felt a hand wrapped around my waist. A loud hitting sound heard and my head hurt like hell.

I could feel myself lying down on the road. A heavy thing squeezed me a second later. Fighting against the pain at my head which I could feel warm liquid flow through my scalp, I tried to open my eyes a bit.

In blurry vision, I saw someone was unconscious lying next to me. Hyung?

Without I can digest more info about the one beside me, my eyelids became heavy and everything went black.

 

Soon, my eyes shot opened. Things still in black but I knew I have opened my eyes. I spread my arms forward try to touch something.

When my hand hit something like fences, everything around me became bright. I closed my eyes to avoid the light.

“Aish, I’m lost it again!” That voice made me shot my eyes opened back. It’s very familiar…

I realized now I’m standing in front of a garden. So many flowers and butterflies everywhere. Am I dead now?

“Bubble, where are you?” That voice heard again. I turned to find the voice.

Soon, I walked into the garden, trying to figure who it is. The voice is so familiar, even this place also.

“Bubble, please come out! I need to go home!” I startled and pinned there.

Not far from me, a 7 years old kid was searching something inside the bushes.

I…I know him. But…how?

Then, another kid came standing behind the first kid. That kid held a fluffy white kitten. I just stared at them.

“Yah, what are you looking for? Anything you have lost there?” The first kid turned and shocked to see the kitten.

“Omo! Bubble! Here you are!” The kid quickly took away the kitten. He hugged the kitten.

“Ouh, it’s yours.” The other kid said.

“Where have you been? You really love to play around.” The kid was talking to his kitten.

“Ahem.” The other kid cleared his throat. The kid quickly turned to him.

“Oh, mianne. Gomawo for bringing it back to me.” The kid bowed a bit.

“Oh, neh. Actually I think it don’t have owner, then decided to…” That kid didn’t finish his words.

The kid smiled a bit. “You like kitten are you?”

That kid nodded. “I love them so much, but I can’t have one.”

“Why?”

“My noona have allergy with fur.” The kid nodded.

“Um, if you want, you can play with my kitten.” The kid said. The other one looked excited.

“Jongmal?” The kid nodded.

“Gomawo!” That kid bowed. The first kid held out his hand.

“We can be friend, I’m Dongwoon. 7 years old.”

“Ouh, I’m 2 years older than you.”

“So you are the hyung. Ah, come to think I never saw hyung before?” The little Dongwoon asked.

“Yup, I just moved here two days ago.”

“So hyung name?”

“My name is Doojoon, Yoon Doojoon.”

They shook hands with a smile. I gasped there, can’t move.

 

Again, my vision went black. But my ears were still catching

Please log in to read the full chapter