+Joomi+ Shocking news

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joon POV

I smiled while playing his front hair with my finger. The silence filled the living room once Seungho hyung glued his eyes on TV.

“Mir.” Junnie called for Mir. Mir looked up to Junhyung.

“You’re closed to Woonie right?” Mir nodded a bit while his eyes on the TV.

“And Joonie hyung, you’re closed to Doo, isn’t it?” I looked at him and then nodded.

 Junhyung smiled a bit. I raised my brow.

“Why?”

Junhyung shook his head. “It’s nothing. Just random questions. I heard you have ended your drama filming?”

I nodded. “Yup, it’s end already.”

“I only get to see the first five episodes then I got busy. The drama is quite good and you did a good job, hyung.” I just smiled to him.

“Thank you.” Junhyung smiled and then the silence engulfed us back. Only the sounds from TV heard.

“Joonie hyung…” Mir tugged my cloths. I looked down to his face.

“Neh, Mireu?”

“Can we go out tomorrow?” I raised my brow.

“For?”

“I want to meet my noona.” I blinked my eyes.

“Go Eunah?” Mir nodded.

“Do you really want to bring me?” Mir nodded again.

“Yup, she wants to meet you actually.” He muttered under his breath.

“Chincha?” I shocked. For what his noona wants to meet me?

“Uh-uh, will you come?”

“If you say so…”

 

Mir POV

Please say no! Please say no!

“If you say so…”

I sighed inside. I really don’t want him to go. My noona will eventually blurt out my little secret tomorrow. Oh god, help me…

“Okay, we will meet her during lunch. You free tomorrow right?” Joon nodded.

“Thank you for spending some time.” I said half heartedly. He smiled and pecked on my forehead.

“It’s okay.”

I smiled a bit. At least his peck calmed me down a bit. I’m just hoping my sister didn’t say anything about my feelings for Joonie hyung. Yup, my sister knew it. We never keep secret between us. And I also knew my noona likes someone within my members…

I smiled a bit. Hope my noona will succeed to get him. At least, till now I know he

Please log in to read the full chapter