+Doowoon+ Their condition

(BxB) Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

At the hospital

Hyunseung quickly ran to Yoseob when he saw the latter was sobbing in Kikwang’s arms.

Oh god, please save my dongseng and his husband… Hyunseung kept praying even since he received the call from Kikwang.

“Seobie, Kiki.” Yoseob looked up.

“Hyung~” Hyunseung reached to hug Yoseob. The latter was so fragile and broken.

“How’s this happening? What are their current conditions?” Hyunseung asked Kikwang as the latter was calmer than Yoseob. Kikwang sniffled a bit.

“Doo hyung’s left arm badly injured and now he’s still unconscious.” Kikwang answered for Doojoon’s condition. Hyunseung’s heart was pounding hard to hear the next news about his best dongseng.

“Woonie? Where’s he?” Kikwang let out a heavy sigh. That made Hyunseung took note that something bad happened. Really bad.

“Woonie…” Kikwang didn’t finish his words when someone called his name.

“Kiki, Seungie!” They turned and saw Junhyung with MBLAQ came to them.

“What happened?”

“Is they okay?” Junhyung and Seungho asked first before the others.

“Doo hyung is okay, he hurt his left arm and is resting in a ward but Woonie…” Kikwang bit his lips.

“Woonie…*hiks his head badly injured *hiks he still in the…*hiks operation room.” Yoseob said in between his sobs. Kikwang looked down. All of them froze to the sudden news.

XXXXXXXXXX

Doojoon groaned when bright light struck his sight. He shot his eyes closed and then tried to adjust with the frequency of the light. Slowly he moved his hand towards his head but then a pain in his left arm struck his conscience.

“Oppa? Oppa, are you awake?” Doojoon heard a voice. He opened his eyes.

Please log in to read the full chapter