Exchanging Wedding Vows

Perfect Two

The door of the venue opened and the beautiful bride in her traditional hanbok appeared. She was more than the word beautiful, and Minho, not being the cry baby he was, was now trying to hold back his tears since he promised Yeojin he would never cry.

 

But seeing the only girl who shook his life, the only girl who made him feel worthy as a man, and the only girl he would ever want to spend the rest of his life with, Minho was definitely beyond happy and tears just wanted to feel. It was overwhelming – seeing the girl who holds his whole world walk towards him, as if finally heading towards his heart – promising a forever filled with happiness and love.

 

“Yeojin-ah, you are so beautiful.” Kibum praised when Yeojin walked over their seats. He did it once during Jonghyun and Soeun’s wedding, too, not forgetting to praise the brides that were beyond beautiful during their special moments.

 

The ceremony was not entirely traditional for there were things in the old ceremony that they didn’t follow. They bowed on their knees facing each other and their families. There were several I do’s and I promise’s, and lastly, both of them exchanged vows – words of promises and forever.

 

“Ahn Yeojin, I remember that the first time I set eyes on you was when you had those red nose and blushing cheeks. You know why? You were trying to hold back your tears that time. The moment I looked at you, I won’t deny the fact that I really thought you were beautiful, and from then, I wondered why someone can look really beautiful when they’re sad and about to cry. It was funny how I first witnessed your tears rather than your smiles, but then right now, I just realized, that seeing your happy face and beautiful smile, was beyond the dream I can imagine to have. For trusting me and for giving me the chance to have your heart this time, thank you, and I know you’re sick of broken promises, and I think I once broke my words to you as well, so I really can’t promise anything, but starting from now, I want you to always look at me and watch on everything that I do to make you happy. I want you to witness my love for you right in front of your very eyes. I am willing to prove to you every day of our lives that my love for you is real, and unbreakable, and I hope you always catch on it. I love you Mrs. Choi, my one and only Mrs. Choi.” With those words, Minho couldn’t help but shed a tear. Yeojin laughed, and wiped them for him as she adored how precious her husband was just now.

 

“Choi Minho, the man who broke my thought of not believing into forever again. You are my bestfriend, my critic, my boyfriend, my husband, and my life. I remember you told me before that my heart was broken because something more beautiful was about to happen. You told me I was hurt because in the future, I’ll meet someone who will prove me the real forever. You’re right, as you appear right before my eyes, claiming my heart at the moment when I wasn’t even ready to give it to someone again. Thank you for not giving up on me. I think I had you restless and exhausted for always proving me your love, thinking that I don’t trust you enough, thinking that I’m still wounded by my past. But I am completely healed, and it’s all because of you. You made me turn into a better person that I am right now, and I will repay you by being the best wife I can be. I’ll cook you the best dishes, I’ll pick you the nicest clothes, and lastly, I’ll be the sweetest and most caring mother to our babies. Thank you for giving me miracles, for changing my beliefs about love and about myself, but despite all these, let me warn you about being too good to other ladies…”

 

The audience cracked up laughing and Minho had his eyes wide open when Yeojin suddenly opened up a topic about being the ladies’ man.

 

“I understand you’re just naturally nice, and you really can’t reject woman, however, I have reasons to throw fits. One, I am your woman, and you’re supposed to only be nice to me, and number two, I have my child so you can’t pissed me off.”

 

“Wh-what?” Minho was dumbfounded as what Yeojin randomly spoke about. “Y-you a-re…”

 

“Thank you for believing we can.” She grinned at her husband, took his hand and placed it on her tummy. “We really did. There’s someone in here breathing because of you and I.”

 

“Oh.” A smile broke and Minho’s jaw dropped in both surprise and excitement. “You’re telling me I really am going to be a father? As in a father to my real baby?!” He was suddenly hyped up about the news, interrupting the whole ceremony with their sudden conversation in the center. The crowd silently watched, but they were all swayed and surprised about her news.

 

“I had to run to the clinic last night after having a positive result on the pregnancy test.”

 

“And the doctor said you’re really positive?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Oh dear! I’m going to be a father!!” Minho pulled Yeojin and hugged her tightly in excitement. Yeojin laughed seeing how happy her husband was, and it made her feel satisfied. Finally, he was able to fulfil her duties to him as a woman.

 

The crowd all applauded and were celebrating with the news.

 

“Wow. It was such a revelation, and all along Minho was problematic over these things.” Jinki uttered talking to the other three.

 

“Problematic about?” Kibum asked. He was not so certain about what the hyung was talking about – to which Jinki sighed.

 

“They were keeping this as a secret since it’s a bit sensitive, but Minho was admittedly frustrated over Yeojin who kept on killing his hopes of having a child. He said Yeojin was having hormonal issues, that’s why it was almost impossible for her to bear a child, but hearing the news now, I think she has gotten a lot better.” He turned to Jonghyun. “Are you aware about this? I think she knew about this health problem when you were still married.” Jonghyun shook his head but Soeun who was just beside him pointed at herself.

 

“I knew about it. She once told me before and of course, it was mainly a secret between girls.”

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the newlyweds, Mr and Mrs Choi Minho!”

 

The conversation of the five was interrupted by the announcement of the newlywed couple. Minho and Yeojin both faced the crowd. Their faces were happy and contented, and Minho even owned Yeojin’s lips in front of everyone.

-*-

 

“Congrats, Yeojin! You’re having a baby!” Kibum was about to hug Yeojin but Minho suddenly budged in, covering Yeojin’s eyes playfully and pushing Kibum away from her eye range. “What are you doing? Yah!”

 

“Our baby should be handsome or pretty. I am not going to let anyone of you get near Yeojin except Jinki hyung!”

 

“What – why?!” The three members were in raged while the others just laughed.

 

“Hyung’s a celebrity. My baby should look like an idol like him.”

 

“Yah. Remove Jinki hyung’s makeup and everything will be a mess.” Taemin teased and Jinki had to elbow him to stop though he was still laughing out loud.

 

“Yah, Choi Minho. Didn’t you see my genes? Kim Yoogeun looks really handsome, right?”

 

“Yes, because of Soeun and not you.” Minho pushed Jonghyun on his chest and laughed. “My baby needs to have some height.”

 

The five guys teased each other nonstop while Soeun went to Yeojin and gave her a warm hug. “I’m happy to hear that.”

 

“Thank You.” Yeojin said as she rested her chin on Soeun’s shoulder. “It was something I least expected, and I am really happy to know this could still be possible.”

 

“The baby was just waiting for the right father to come.” Soeun chuckled and faced Yeojin this time. “The baby needed only Minho as the parent, that’s why it only happened now.” Carefully, she reached towards her tummy and rubbed it. “Aigoo, my dear, you made your mom worry so much, but that was because your father didn’t arrive as early as possible right?”

 

Yeojin chuckled.


“You should talk to her often. Little by litte, the baby will know how to listen. Talking to babies while they are still in the womb increase their mental capabilities and listening skills.”

 

“I’ll follow your advice, Yoogeun omma.”

 

They both chuckled and looked at the five men who were still teasing each other like little kids. Kibum was starting to get pissed off while Minho and Jonghyun suddenly teamed up to . Jinki was just laughing – watching his dongsaengs play like a fool in front of the real little boy, Yoogeun. 


A/N: Okay, this was originally the last chapter but I think i should make an epilogue chapter for the story, so chapter 64, will be the last chapter. thank you very much!!!!!!!! :)