She vs She

Perfect Two

“I’m sorry, omma, appa, but I really have to go home with omma tonight. I just got back and I know omma wanted to spend more time for me since she misses me.” Yeojin told the Choi couple as she insisted to go home. It was already past 11:30 and they wanted her to stay, but Yeojin said she just couldn’t since her mom was alone in the house since her father was still in America working.

 

“We understand, but you need to go back here so we can have some bonding together.” Minho’s mother said to which she nodded and accepted happily. “Okay, then, you should get going. Minho will take care of you.”

 

“I’ll be back, omma, appa.” Minho told the two before guiding Yeojin outside their house. He will drive for her because of course, he can’t let his girlfriend go home alone. They were on the road for almost 30 minutes and finally, they reached the house.

 

“You should come in for a while.” Yeojin told him but Minho shook his head with a smile. “Why?”

 

“It’s too late. You’ve been outside the whole day and yet you just arrived this afternoon. You should take a rest and have a good sleep for now. We’ll see each other tomorrow.” He told her and held her hand as he pressed it lightly. “It felt good having you here with me. I missed you for three days.”

 

Yeojin pouted. “But you were with that girl for three days, I doubt you ever thought of me.” She said almost whining but Minho chuckled.

 

“Excuse me, Ms. Ahn, but I am thinking of you every second of my life. I told you there was nothing to be worried about Sunghee. She’s just a friend, and now that you’re here, and it has been cleared to her that we’re together, then for sure she’ll start keeping distance.”

 

“I doubt.” Yeojin replied. “She’s the kind of girl who will be very determined to get what she wants. So though you’re taken or not, then she won’t care. She will definitely find ways to steal you.” She shrugged her shoulders. “But anyways, I am more determined than her so she can’t win over me.” She winked at him and Minho laughed at her playfulness. He even pinched her cheek as he found her so adorable.

 

“Okay, then you should go inside. Goodnight.”

 

“Good night.”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you, too.”

 

Minho planted a soft kiss on her lips as a goodbye, then Yeojin smiled and left the car. She waited for Minho to leave before she entered the house.

 

*** ***

 

Yeojin started another day by receiving a phone call from someone. “Hello? Who is this?”

 

“It’s me. Cha Sunghee.”

 

She didn’t know this girl was able to get her number, and to whoever she got it, Yeojin didn’t want know. “Do you have something to say? If not, you can stop calling me.”

 

“Of course I do. Why would I waste time talking to you if I don’t have any business with you?” The on Sunghee’s personality has finally appeared. Yeojin smirked at herself when she realized she was actually talking to the real Sunghee.

 

“Technically, you have no business with me.” Yeojin answered roughly. She had no time playing nice and polite towards this girl who obviously won’t show any respect to her either.

 

“Meet me, and then let’s talk.” Sunghee said.

 

“What if I don’t wanna come?”

 

“You sure you don’t want to see me and learn what my plans are? You’ll regret it, seriously.” Sunghee told her and then she hanged up. She frowned and was seriously pissed off on how the brat was acting up. Why would Sunghee fight for someone she didn’t have any right with? Minho has never once became hers, and he will never be, that’s why Yeojin couldn’t understand how the hell Sunghee had the guts to fight with her.

 

Though it was against her will, she eventually decided to meet and talk to her. Once and for all, she wanted to make it clear to her that she had no room for Minho’s life because she has him already, and she should stop sticking to him, because never will it work.

 

On a coffee shop just beside Minho’s pasta house, the two met. It was obvious on Sunghee’s appearance that she knew very well about fashion, but since Ahn Yeojin was a model by profession, so she definitely won’t lose to her. It was like two celebrities meeting in the middle to show off how good they are when it comes to styling themselves up.

 

Yeojin arrived with Sunghee waiting at an empty table. “What do you want me for?” She asked the moment she reached the table but instead of answering, Sunghee looked at her from head to toe as if she was judging her. She rolled her eyes after realizing there was nothing to insult Yeojin about her appearance. “Are you disappointed that I actually carry my clothes well?” Yeojin lifted an eyebrow and then smirked and crossed her legs with her boosted ego. “Next time, don’t tie your hair as high as that. You have long neck, Sunghee-ssi, so tying your hair like that makes your face a bit stretched, making your neck even longer. You don’t want to look like a giraffe, do you?” She forced a straight face while saying that, however, Sunghee started to get angered by what she said, making the conversation now in favour of Yeojin.

 

“I’m not here to talk about appearance and proper hairstyling with you.” She said to defend yourself.

 

“Well at least if you’re going to meet your enemy, you need to be at your best, so they would be speechless.” She half-smiled and almost claimed the victory

 

“You .”

 

“Watch your word, honey.” She smiled again and shook her head. “From what I heard, you’re younger than Minho by 2 years, so that makes me your unnie. Why don’t you greet me properly first… my sweet dongsaeng?”

 

“You are not funny.” Sunghee clenched her fists that were resting on her lap. “I am seriously going to steal Minho away from you.”

 

“Honey, you can’t simply get what you want. Sometimes, when you know someone else deserves it more, then you have to let go and find something that will fit you.” She told her. “You should listen to me, because I’ve been there before.”

 

“I don’t care. I came to Minho’s life first, don’t you think I have the more right to have him?”

 

“Minho isn’t for a first come, first served basis. Stop giving me narrow reasons why you need to have him, because honestly? These childish threats with nonsense reasons make me want to laugh.”

 

“I hate you.” She told her.

 

“Do you know why you can’t scare me? Because I’ve been through harder times than what you are trying to make me in. Do you know why Jonghyun and I separated? It’s because Jonghyun loves Soeun more and believe me, I’ve tried harder than what you are doing right now. I’ve done so much to make Jonghyun stay with me and to make him love me more, but it didn’t work. Why? They both love each other and because when love is mutual, pure, and unselfish, then it’s unbreakable. Now, minus the fact that Minho loves me way more than you, the love I have for him is not even half of the attraction you have for my boyfriend.”

 

“I don’t want to hear more of your blabber.” She stood up trying to compose herself. Yeojin just got her really pissed off, and her inability to fight back really annoyed her more.

 

Yeojin smiled and nodded. “I’ve gathered all the courage to start loving again, that’s why you can’t win over me, because emotionally and by experience? I am much stronger than how you think I am.”

 

“I hate you.” Sunghee took her bag and was about to leave.

 

“Wait!” Yeojin stood up and took her bag with her. “I believe that winners have the right to walk out first. If that’s the case, then bye~” Just as Sunghee was about to leave, Yeojin turned her back and walked away, even smiling for one last time, giving Sunghee another reason to feel so mad at her.