If You Allow Me

Perfect Two

 Yeojin stopped the car and quickly got off to take Minho from the backseat and help him inside the house. “Yah, Minho. Can you wake up for a while and help yourself up? I can't carry you alone.” She said while gently tapping his cheeks to wake him up.

 

“Uhmm...” Minho frowned and shook his head. Still closing his eyes, he stayed still.

 

“Choi Minho. Please? I just want you get inside safely. Can't you help me out this once?” The soft voice from Yeojin suddenly went out and Minho was then forced to open his eyes and look at her, wondering why, again, she suddenly changed her tone like she was now pleading instead.

 

Is she for real? He was drunk but he could still think straight, and now he was crazy about how she was looking at him at that moment. “Come on, please... let's go.” She said gently which made him want to scream in frustration. Why was this girl really good in making him follow her?

 

Slowly, he moved towards her allowing Yeojin to help him out of the car. Yeojin wrapped his one arm around her shoulders and hugged him from his back. It took some time before she was able to finally deliver him home.

 

“Aigoo.” She said when Minho finally sat down the couch. “Do you want me to make you something before I leave? Coffee or anything you want?” She said still in wearing his sweet voice.

 

“I don't want anything.” Minho answered. “Just stay.” She was suddenly astonished and wasn't able to talk after hearing that from Minho. Gently, he opened his eyes again meeting hers, “I want you to stay.”

 

She sighed and decided to sat beside him. “Why do you want me to stay? Do you need anything?”

 

“Just your presence.” Minho told her and went back to closing his eyes. “I am not sleeping. Can I listen to your voice?”

 

“What?” She frowned and stared to watch him. “You should sleep, Minho.”

 

“I want to know why you didn't tell me about the appearing on a music video with that guy.” He said but it was in a slow and gentle tone. He wasn't mad or anything, just wanted to really know why she didn't say anything about it.

 

“You saw us?” She asked to which Minho nodded. Yeojin sighed but an involuntary smile appeared. “Was that why you were not texting me for days? You were pissed off?”

 

“And jealous.” He admitted and laughed shortly, still closing his eyes. “I was jealous because you were so close to him, and you laughed, and he was acting like he knew you better than I.”

 

“It was just an acting. We were trying to act close because we were supposed to be bestfriends.”

 

“But still. I hated it.”

 

“You act like a child. Why do you get jealous over an acting?” She couldn't help but laugh at how Minho was acting. He pouted and frowned and she wanted to laugh again as he was showing involuntary aegyo on her. “I didn't tell you because I want you to be surprised. I want you to see the music video by yourself.”

 

“And be surprised again that you were acting sweet scenes with that guy? No way!” He shook his head agressively.

 

“It was just an acting, compared to what I saw just now.” Yeojin told him, “I saw someone flirting with someone and he was actually enjoying that the girl was doing.”

 

“So you're jealous.” Minho laughed, still closing his eyes. “You saw it and you didn't like it. I like that you didn't like it. It only means you like me.”

 

“Oh let's stop this.” She stood up trying to avoid that kind of conversation again. “Let's go to your room so you can sleep more comfortably. Your back will hurt if you stay here in the couch.”

 

Minho followed with the help of Yeojin. They entered his room and Minho immediately put himself on the bed. “Alright, go to sleep now.” She said and carefully slid the blanket over Minho so he could sleep.

 

She was suddenly alarmed and surprised when Minho held her hand and pulled her with him on the bed. “YAH!!” She shouted but it was too late to fight because she landed just beside him on the bed.

 

Minho hugged her tightly enclosing her with his whole body. Yeojin kept on breaking loose, but Minho was too strong to be winned against with. “Quit fighting. I won't let you go anyway.” He softly whispered.

 

“Minho yah~ Please, let go...” Yeojin said softly again, thinking she could make Minho follow her. However, it made him smile and hugged her even more that he could already snif the scent of her hair. They were too close that there was no more gap between them.

 

“Stop using that tone to me. It makes me want to hug you even more and not let go.” He said almost whispering. “Can we sleep like this?”

 

“What?! No!” Again, she tried breaking free but there was no use. “You are supposed to be drunk but why are you so strong? Are you fooling around?”

 

“Yes.” Minho chuckled. “I drink a lot, and you know I'm not the type to be as drunk as not being able to walk properly. I tricked you.”

 

“WHAT?! YAH!”

 

“I tricked you so I could hug you like this.. please. I just want to hug you..” He used his aegyo tone and finally, Yeojin gave up because she was already tired.

 

There was a long silence, and Yeojin thought that Minho was already asleep and she tried to remove his arms. “Ah ah.. no, honey, you can't.” Minho said in his sleepy voice.

 

“I don't like this. I can smell the alcohol. Yuck.” She said but the truth was, she couldn't really smell the alcohol scent because his perfume still lingered on him. Her head was burried on his chest and she could smell his manly scent, which was starting to make her crazy.

 

“I don't like the smell of your hair, too. Are you washing your hair regularly?” He joked which earned a light punch from Yeojin on his chest. “Honestly? I want to punch Jonghyun right now.” He said, mentioning his annoyance to Jonghyun again. “I mean, he took Soeun from me, and now because of him again, I am having a hard time getting the girl I want.”

 

To that, Yeojin suddenly looked up and faced him to see if he was telling the truth – or maybe he was already just dreaming.

 

“One thing that is hard to do is to open a heart that is already closed for love.” Minho uttered softly, almost whispering. “I understand that you're guiding yourself, but I can't help but just want to be with you.”

 

“You're joking.” She said weakly.

 

“Stop telling me I'm joking.” He said seriously. “Why would I joke about my feelings? Will I earn anything from that? I like you, and I want to be with you. That is why I couldn't let you go. That is why I don't want you leaving me here alone. I want to show you how important you are to me, but you won't let me, and that's why I am so frustrated upon seeing how you smiled to other man when I'm supposed to be the one you're smiling with... and yet you're avoiding me.”

 

“Minho-yah..” She was weak at this confession Minho was making, not sure what to feel, and not sure what to say.

 

“Okay, fine, it's okay if my feelings aren't reciprocated. If you don't feel like loving me back, it's okay, but can you please try not to avoid me? Can you please let me do the things I want with you?”

 

“But I'm afraid of falling back.” She admitted. “I mean...”

 

Her worries was stopped when Minho's lips landed on hers. He kissed her, lips pressing deeper than the first one. His lips moved a bit but it was still soft and sweet.

 

“I have always meant kissing you.” He whispered as their faces were now just inches a part. “Jeez, you don't know how I always want to do that.”

 

“Why can't you just let me go?”

 

“I can't. I like you... and everyday, whether or not I see you, the feelings I have keeps getting stronger. I'm afraid of this feeling as well, but what can I do? I can't help but wanting to be with you.”

 

Yeojin didn't speak, but instead she curled herself even closer to Minho, and that's when he knew what her response was. He kissed her hair and they slept at that same position.