Just leave it to me ~

Perfect Two

 

Waking up next to the person he most love was such a wonderful and perfect feeling for Minho, having Yeojin fast asleep beside him as he hugged her tightly. She was such a perfect sight with her long lashes kissing her under eyes. Her cheeks were bright reddish and her lips were gently pressed against each other. Minho stared at her for a while before he gently planted a soft morning kiss on her forehead.

 

With that slight touch, Yeojin slowly opened her eyes as if she was Sleeping Beauty being revived by her prince charming’s sweetest kiss. “Did I wake you up? I’m sorry.” Minho whispered when she lifted her head a bit meeting eyes with him. Yeojin shook her head and smiled calmly, curling herself even closer to him, and as he got what she wanted, he wrapped her tightly around his arms making their bare bodies in close contact again. “You have no idea how happy I am to wake up having my love next to me.” He sighed and planted another kiss on her hair, smelling it at the same time. Yeojin’s smell was addictive, and he couldn’t last another minute of not being able to have her sweet scent around.

 

“I know.” Yeojin told him in her sweet weak voice for she had just woken up. “I know because I’m waking up with my love next to me, too.” She inhaled having the same cravings as how Minho did regarding her scent. She found him so addictive, too.

 

Both of them were surprised that what happened last night only made their love for each other stronger – making them even more closer than how they previously were.

 

“Last night was the most perfect night of my life.” Minho smiled while telling her those words. He meant it. It was really perfect. “How was it for you?”

 

“It felt like a dream. A really sweet dream. Everything that happened last night seemed like a fantasy – as if nothing so perfect like that would exist in real life.” Again, she lifted her head to meet his eyes, locking gazes with him as she told him those words she wanted to say. “It was even beyond perfect.”

 

“You thought it happened only in your dreams?” Minho smiled as he combed her hair with his fingers, tucking some strands behind her ears to clear her face.

 

Yeojin nodded. “It really felt like a dream.”

 

“Something that you couldn’t believe would happen?”

 

“It was so wonderful I thought it really didn’t happen for real.” She smiled to him with her glorious innocent and pure expression which made Minho want to melt on the spot.

 

Without even warning her, Minho flipped himself topping her again with his weight pressing against her. “If you thought it didn’t happen then let’s do that again!”

 

“Yah!” Yeojin was surprised that she hit Minho’s chest while laughing. She liked that he was so sweet like that to her. “We need to go back immediately to Seoul because they all must be worried.”

 

“I texted omma last night that everything was fine between us and told them they should do good in dealing with your parents. I also asked her to tell your parents not to worry about you because I’ll take care of everything.”

 

It looked like it was already natural for Yeojin to have Minho on top of her. She reached for her phone on the table not minding his position there. Checking her phone for possible messages from anyone of them, she was somehow disappointed not to see anything at all. “Wow. They really did entrust me to you, huh?”

 

“You’re big enough, and besides, I’m a trustworthy one.”

 

“Oh. I suddenly remembered.” Yeojin placed her phone back on the table and looked at Minho. “We were not able to tell them about our marriage. We forgot.”

 

“It’s okay, we have a lot of time to tell them about that.” Minho said but it seemed like his attention was into something else.  She frowned when she realized something, and the frown eventually turned into a naughty giggle when she thought of what he could possible been thinking. “Yah, no more today. We really need to go.” She said and playfully tried to push him away, but naughty Minho won’t let her go, as he pinned her arms again and jailed her hands on her head with his one hand. Both of them chuckled and Minho went down to kiss her on the lips.

 

But it was quickly interrupted when both of their phones alerted and received a message both at the same time. Minho didn’t want to stop, but Yeojin did. “It’s probably them asking where we are right now. We should at least give them a call.” She told him and Minho obliged by getting their phones so they could check it at the same time.

 

To their annoyance, it was only Jonghyun sending a photo of their wedding invitation to the both of them. Minho rolled beside her to rest. “Aish. This person.” He was just plainly annoying because Jonghyun just ruined a supposed to be another perfect moment between the two of them. “I should kill you when I get back.” He said.

 

“It’s good that they are getting married. It’s in two weeks, right?” Yeojin told Minho while she looked at the photo sent by Jonghyun. “We should give them a good gift, but I haven’t thought of something great.”

 

“Give me your hand.” Minho was rather busy thinking about something that he just randomly asked for her hand. Yeojin was confused but Minho sat up (his bare top being exposed as the blanket fell from his body down on his lower body) and took both their hands over each other on the white blanket. Though she was clueless, Yeojin silently watched as Minho took a photo of their hands, exposing their wedding rings. He smiled mischievously and held her hand as he lied back pulling her again close to him with his eyes still on the phone. She moved a bit to see what he was doing.

 

Only to realize that Minho actually sent a photo to the four of them including Soeun with the caption, “Well guess what? We’re married.”

 

“What are you doing?!” She was both surprised and in panic to what Minho did, but he just laughed it off.

 

“I’m boasting that I’m married, and that I got you.” Minho chuckled and looked at his phone still. Few seconds later, he was flooded by replies from his friends.

 

Kibum: What the hell guys, is this for real?!!!!!!!!!!

 

Taemin: When did this happen?! We didn’t know anything?!!!!!!!!!!

 

Jinki: Why do you always do things sneakily I mean, I’m sure you sneaked out from dinner last night and did your honeymoon somewhere. I won’t be surprised to have another baby after Yoogeun in few months’ time.

 

Jonghyun: HOW DARE YOU GET MARRIED AHEAD OF US WITHOUT INFORMING ANYBODY?!

 

Minho laughed after reading the response from the members. “It was more than the impact of Jonghyun hyung’s announcement.” He laughed again.

 

“You really couldn’t bear losing, huh?” Yeojin only shook her head as she watched her husband getting all hyped up with all the intense comment coming from his friends, but she was suddenly felt uncomfortable after reading Jinki’s reply. “About Jinki oppa’s reply… you know I am not really sure about bearing a baby.”

 

Minho sighed and looked at her, planting yet another sweet kiss on her forehead. “I’m not rushing you about that. I know the right time will come for us to have a child.”

 

“But I’m having problems with myself and you know that… there’s a huge possibility that I won’t get pregnant.” She said worriedly, hoping Minho would understand again. “I hope you won’t be too disappointed about that, but as early as possible, I want to apologize.”

 

“First, I didn’t marry you to ask for a baby so no need to apologize.” Minho caressed her cheeks dearly as she was almost in tears. “Secondly, I am positive about that child, you just have to trust me, and thirdly, if you ever have those shortcomings on your part then all I need to do is to work twice as hard as I originally should.”

 

“But your parents would probably ask for a grandchild, I’m afraid I’ll disappoint them, too.”

 

“Aigoo~ so many worries.” Minho gently kissed Yeojin’s lips and hugged her tightly. “Don’t even think of having them disappointed because I’m 100% sure we are going to produce one little Minho and one cute Yeojin… or lots of them.”


A/N: Hi guys, I was hoping you could spare me few seconds of your time to actually give your bet on what you want me to write for the next fic. Please choose one on the poll. Thank you very much!