Happy Marriage!

Perfect Two

Soeun entered the venue wearing an elegant traditional pink hanbok and at the end of the aisle was Jonghyun waiting for her wife. The guests were watching from side to side, happily celebrating the union of the two with their cute little angel, Yoogeun.

 

Minho heard Yeojin sighing. He looked down to see her looking at Soeun with both excitement and envy. “Why did you sigh?” He already had an idea why she did but he still wanted to ask.

 

“Nothing.” She looked up and smiled gently. “I just feel good about witnessing this event. I never thought this would happen. I mean, witnessing an ex-husband’s wedding.” She pouted after saying that. Sometimes she just couldn’t help but imagine how much of a rolllercoaster ride like she had.

 

For a short period of time, she found herself being unloved by her first husband, being divorced and flying to some other country to move on – or better say, to run away. A lot of things happened, and right now, she was there, looking at the girl whom her ex husband finally saw his forever. It may look a bit awkward and painful, but having Minho by her side, everything was fine because she knew… she found her forever with Minho as well.

 

 “Are you happy?” Minho asked. Soeun was currently walking down the aisle. Jonghyun was seen having teary eyes on the other side. Jinki, Taemin and Key were looking at their friend and laughing at how the groom turned dramatic.

 

“I am.” Yeojin answered shortly.

 

The ceremony went on and the two finally exchanged vows. There were just few number of guests but these people were only those who were really special and close to their hearts. It was a bit funny to see that Jonghyun shed more tears than Soeun did. The part when both of them exchanged message really touched the hearts of everybody in the ceremony hall.

 

“Jung Soeun… Right now, I still don’t know if I’m deserving of your love but here I am, standing in front of you, promising to give you my all in order to raise a happier and healthier family. We’ve been through a lot. We’ve gone through tough times and we hurt a lot of people, too. I felt sorry for you and for them, but I believe there were reasons why it happened – and for me, the reason is to have me realize that I can’t make it in life without you. That though at first I thought I got over you, in the end I learned it was all a lie… a cover up. Soeun, I am thankful for another trust, for your willingness to try it again with me, for taking the risk of hurting yourself because you think about me, and the people who might probably get hurt. Though pain is inevitable, I’m happy we both went through it together, and now that we stand together in front of everyone to be as one, I know… that we are stronger. Always remember that you, Yoogeun, and our future babies will be the first priorities I won’t ever set aside. I love you so much.”

 

There was a round of applause and Jonghyun shed even more tears after his message. Soeun laughed and wiped her husband’s face lovingly and she nodded indicating that she understood well everything that he was trying to say.

 

“Kim Jonghyun… first, I want to apologize. I apologize for being the stubborn girl who seldom listens to whatever you say. I feel that everything happened because I only thought about my own decision, and what I think was right. But I’m not regretting sending you away for years. This part of our lives taught us a lot of lessons, and if it wasn’t for that stupid decision of hiding Yoogeun from you, then you wouldn’t be the great songwriter you are today. I may have done something that caused a lot of pain, but what’s important to me now is at the end, we are all happy. And I believe, that we, too, are the reason why a new love was born, and if it wasn’t for us, then some friends might have still searching for the love of their lives. Everything went according to their places, and I’m glad that I belonged to you. I am happy and thankful to be able to end up with you. I promise to be a good wife, to listen well, and to take care of you, Yoogeun, and our future babies. Thank you very much for choosing me, for taking the risk of being judged because you choose me. I love you so much, and I forever will.”

 

Not so far away was Yeojin intently listening. Her eyes were filled with tears as she knew she played a huge part on that certain relationship. She and Minho were the people they were referring to. Those people whom they hurt, but luckily found their love because of them, too. She realized how these two played an important part of her life, too. Though they hurt her so much, it was undeniably the reason why she got stronger and wiser, and why she was led into Minho’s arms. They were the reason, why life became so much better for her.

 

Minho, who was silently watching his wife, wrapped an arm around her back and squeezed her arm a bit tight, smiling as Yeojin looked up to meet his eyes. Yeojin wasn’t sure why she kept on realizing how she loves this guy beside her. Everytime she looked at him, she just think of how big her feelings are for him.

 

There were petals of red roses being throne after it was announced that the two were officially married. Everybody rejoiced, and were happy to see the two well together. After the ceremony, the guests proceeded to the reception venue to celebrate the event.

 

“Mmmhh…” The food enthusiast Minho couldn’t hide his delight after tasting various dishes that were on the table. “Everything looks nice, especially this, and this, and this, and this.”

 

“Hey, don’t eat much.” Yeojin advised. “Or you’ll end up having a tummy ache again later.” She shook her head as she put enough amount of food on her plate. They were sitting with the other three guys and it always surprised Yeojin to see how these people eat like monsters – even her husband, of course. “Yah! Yah! Yah! No one’s gonna take those foods away from you, why are you all in a rush!” She nagged loudly in panic when she saw the four guys eating like it’s the end of the world later on.

 

They only stopped when the foods were almost gone. She sighed while shaking her head though she was chuckling softly. These guys really won’t be defeated when it comes to eating.

 

“Oh.” Minho wiped his mouth and immediately stood up, walking around to go to his hyung. “Jinki hyung, can I talk to you for a while? Please excuse us.” He looked at Yeojin and she nodded. The two then walked together to some area which seemed like they had some secrets going on. After about 10 minutes, the two went back.

 

“What did you tell him? You seem serious.” Yeojin told Minho but he only smiled.

 

“It’s a gift for the newlyweds.” He only said and turned to his hyung. “Hyung, go.”

Jinki stood up from his seat and went to the MC and talked to him about something. Jonghyun and Soeun noticed him so they knew he was up to something.

 

“Good evening everyone.” Jinki said as soon as he stepped in and took over the microphone. “I am Onew but I present myself to you now as Lee Jinki, a very good friend of both Jung Soeun and Kim Jonghyun. Tonight I want to congratulate them and wish for the both of them to have a good life as married couple, and hoping to make the atmosphere a bit more romantic, I am going to sing a song that is personally written by the very good songwriter himself, Kim Jonghyun.”

 

As the song began, Jonghyun asked Soeun to stand up and dance together on the floor. Both of them did, and it was true, that Jinki’s voice really made the whole venue as romantic as possible that even the newlyweds were immersed with the song as they danced together.

 

“Come on.” Minho stood up and lent a hand to Yeojin after the 1st chorus was done. “Let’s join them.” Yeojin was about to protest until Minho just pulled her hand up not giving her any chance to say no.

 

Jonghyun and Soeun smiled when they saw the two going towards the floor to dance. Minho wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer – closing the distance between the two of them. Yeojin wrapped her arms around her neck and Minho rested his forehead against her. Yeojin closed her eyes. It wasn’t her wedding, but she was very happy just having Minho danced close with her there.

 

“Let’s have a marriage like this.” Minho whispered and she opened her eyes in surprise. “I promise you I’d give you a marriage you deserve, right?”

 

“M-Minho-yah…”

 

“Soeun looked so beautiful, and they were so happy… I want us to experience the same, and I want the whole world to see, that I also have the most wonderful girl in my world.”

 

Yeojin looked straight into his eyes, and for the nth time, she felt his love towards her. That huge love she couldn’t even absorb properly. She was lost again into his eyes, and Minho smiled as he immediately read what’s going into her mind.

 

“I don’t know why you always get a shock whenever I do something like this. It’s not like you don’t know how much I love you…”

 

“I just can’t fathom how much…” She said with eyes almost about to cry.

 

“Of course, it’s beyond your imagination.” Minho kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, making her feel that she’s the most important treasure he has in his world.

 

“Let’s get married again.” Yeojin uttered sweetly to which Minho nodded. “I need to have the world see what kind of luck I just had.”