Thanks for making me Happy

Perfect Two

 “Are you ready to tell them?” Minho asked as they were in the middle of having dinner. “About us.”

 

“Hmm...” Yeojin thought for a while and smiled. “I am, but I'm kinda worried about what their reactions will be. I mean... you and I... it's kinda weird, right?”

 

Minho nodded and chuckled softly. “But I think they'll understand, and prepare yourself with so much teasing coming from them.” He looked at her dearly and continued. “But for the meantime, you should finish your food because we have somewhere to go after this.”

 

“Where?”

 

“It's a surprise.” He winked at her and smiled playfully before eating the rest of the food on his plate. The two of them ate silently until both are finished.

 

“Now... let's go to where I wanna take you.” Minho stood up and laid his hand to help her up. As Yeojin stood up, she couldn't help but stare at their hands that were now clasp together. Minho noticed her and he smiled dearingly. “What are you staring at?”

 

“Did I tell you I actually can't believe this is happening? I can't believe I actually was able to open up about my feelings and I'm glad I made it.” But her smiled suddenly disappeared as she thought of something. “But... I'm still worried about how this will end...”

 

“I don't want you worrying a lot about what we have.” Minho said sincerely and held her hand even tighter. “I can't promise you the word 'forever' because I know you already doubt it, but you just have to trust me, and yourself, and believe that this will last, as long as both of us want it to be.” He pulled her hand closer. “Let's go?” Yeojin nodded and both of them left the restaurant with their hands both clasped together.

 

Yeojin didn't know the place Minho was taking her at. It was an unfamiliar location, and she wondered how Minho was able to go there when he was still a newbie in the city. “Are you sure about the place? Aren't we lost already?” She asked worriedly.

 

“Of course I am.” Minho said proudly as he continued driving. “In fact, we're getting there.”

 

True, just 3 minutes later, Minho stopped the car in front of a huge 2-storey house and got off the car first. He went around to help her get out. “We're here. I told you we're not lost.”

 

“Whose house is this?” She asked, to which Minho only smiled. He held her hand again and they went towards the gate. Minho rang the doorbell twice, and they waited until an old woman finally opened the gate.

 

Yeojin was surprised. It was the same woman she saw before – the one who gave the child to her. She was Ate Miling.

 

“Ah, you came! I thought you wouldn't come!” Ate Miling said happily and opened the gate wider for the both of them to enter. “Let's go inside. Madam, Sir and Angel are waiting for you inside.” She was excited.

 

“Minho-yah...” Yeojin softly called and looked at Minho. He met her eyes. “Are we going to see her?”

 

“Yes.” He said softly. “I thought you will be happy if we see her tonight – at least before we go back to Korea.”

 

Ate Miling guided the both of them to the front door and as they entered, Yeojin quickly saw the couple with Angel inside at the living area. She couldn't hide her happiness as her tears were finally about to run down again. She missed the child so much.

 

“Good evening, Sir, Ma'am.” Minho greeted and Yeojin did the same. “I'm sorry we have to bother you at this time.”

 

“It's okay. I told you you're welcome to be in this house at anytime.” Mrs. Morales said happily and excitedly. “Here. Yeojin. You can take Angel. I bet she misses you as well.” She told Yeojin and carefully handed Angel to her. Yeojin gladly took her on her arms.

 

“My Angel~ I missed you~” She whispered and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. For more than a month, she had never seen her, and she thought Angel grew a lot from the last time she held her. She even gained a lot of weight because she felt heavier this time.

 

“We're going back to Korea in a week.” Minho told Mr. Morales as they sat down to have some chat together. “That's why I took her here coz I know she wants to see Angel before we go.”

 

“Are you going to come back here?” The old man asked to which Minho just smiled.

 

“I'm not sure, sir.” He said. “We are really based in Korea. She went here for some reason and I went here for work, and now that both of us are okay to go back to Korea, I am not sure if we can still go back here.”

 

“I hope you will.” The old woman said. “I assure you that we will always remind Angel about the both of you. We will tell her that once, she had a Korean parents and both of you took care of her really well. I hope you could come back and meet her when she's old enough to talk. For sure she will have lots of stories to tell, and Yeojin would be happier if she could be able to talk to her one day.”

 

“She will.” Minho said and looked at Yeojin who was busy staring at her dear Angel. “I will ask her to come back one time, maybe after marriage.” He whispered but the couple was able to hear.

 

“You'll marry her?” Mr. Morales asked. “I thought you were not together?”

 

“Before.” Minho said. “But things change, sir.” He added which made the three of them laughed. Meanwhile, Yeojin was focused on Angel that she couldn't even hear what they were talking about.

 

“Invite us on your wedding.” Mrs. Morales whispered.

 

“I will, but that might probably be few years from now. I think we still have a long way to go.” Minho smiled at them. “I hope we stayed just like the both of you.”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Morales looked at each other – still with love and passion towards each other. “It requires a lot of hardwork to establish a long and lasting relationship.” Mrs. Morales uttered. “We suffered a lot. We have gone through so many arguments and there were few times when we thought of giving up.”

 

“It's good that you were able to surpass all of them.” Minho commented, and that's when Yeojin finally noticed their existence as she lifted her head and silently listened to what the couple were saying.

 

“One thing that you need to remember is that... It's okay to sleep while you're still mad at each other. There are things that can't easily be fixed, but never ever decide when one of you is angry. It will make things worse and you might choose a wrong decision.” Mr. Morales told them to which the both listened well.

 

“And when one speaks, the other always listens. Don't talk at the same time. That way, you can have good communication and less misunderstanding.” Mrs. Morales spoke this time.

 

“A man takes good care of his woman and protects her and his children, while a woman stands beside his man and support her, and often times offer her shoulder because even the strongest man needs a shoulder to lean on when he feels down.”

 

“And lastly, never lose the friendship. It's the basic foundation that which ignites the fire of your relationship.”

 

Minho and Yeojin looked at each other with smiles on their faces – as if they were sending secret messages that only them could understand.

 

Few more minutes and they both stood up to bid their goodbye. “Thank you very much for accommodating us.” Minho uttered and felt grateful of the two.

 

“And thank you for all the things you've said, Ma'am, Sir. We will keep them in mind.” Yeojin said happily. They talked for a while and the couple even guided them towards the exit.

 

Yeojin and Minho were finally left alone again as they entered the car. “Thank you for taking me here, for allowing me to see Angel again.” She said and looked at him lovingly. Minho smiled.

 

“I know you would love that, and you're always welcome.”

 

Yeojin suddenly leaned closer to him and held his chin for him to face her. “Thank you for making me happy again.” She said and just like a blink of an eye, she went even closer to touch his lips with hers. Minho was surprised that she initiated the kiss. It was short yet wonderful, since Yeojin was the one who made it. Minho smiled and caressed her cheek with his thumb. “Because you made me happy then I am going to grant one of your wishes.” She said happily.

 

“Then let's have a drink together.” Minho proposed to which Yeojin immediately agreed and said yes, however, she witnessed that changed of expression on Minho's face and she didn't know why she felt some weird heat waves on the back of her neck.


A/N: hmm ~ so what will be the next chapter? /winks. Perhaps it's the one that's on your mind right now? HAHAHA.