The Greek God of Appeal

Perfect Two

“Wow!” Yeojin exclaimed when a gray honda civic welcomed her sight as she came out with Minho from his apartment. They were about to go to her dorm to get her things and also buy some stuff for the baby. “Where did you get this? You didn't have a car yesterday!”

 

“Well...” He shrugged his shoulders as if he was boasting. “The management spoils me... I asked for one and they gave me this. So.. are we going?”

 

Yeojin's dorm was a far away from Minho's place so it took them quite long before they were able to arrive at her place. It was rather a good thing that Yeojin liked to travel. Though she wasn't sure about how to get there from Minho's place, they were still able to find their way to her dorm.

 

“We're here.” Yeojin said and they stopped on a six-storey building that is actually her dorm. “Can you just wait here for me? Guys are not allowed in this dorm so...”

 

“Sure. Give her to me.” Minho took the baby from her and Yeojin immediately got off the car to enter her dorm.

 

*** *** ***

 

Shane was on her laptop typing her office report when she heard someone opening the door. “Jeanie??! Is that you?!”

 

“Yes!” Yeojin shouted as she removed her shoes and immediately ran to her closet.

 

“Hey, you didn't come home last night and you weren't even calling me! I thought something happened to you, where did you sleep?” She asked nonstop after leaving her laptop to face her friend. “I didn't know you have some other place to stay out during the night...”

 

“Shane, can you help me tell the landlady that I'm moving out?”

 

“What?!” She was surprised so she went on her bed to talk to her closer. “What? What? What? You're moving out? Where are you going? Are you going back to Korea? Did something happen?”

 

“Slow down, Shane!” Yeojin looked at her friend. “You were asking so many questions... well...”

 

“Is it about the child? What happened?”

 

She shook her head when her friend started throwing a lot more questions. She was used to this, for Shane is a researcher on a newschannel company in the country. She was trained to ask a lot of questions in order to get enough information.

 

“Okay Okay. I'll answer them all but can you help me get my things into my luggage?” Without any word, Shane helped out as she started talking while putting the clothes in. “Did I tell you about my Korean friend who happened to go her because he has some work to do? I was with him yesterday when the baby was given to me. At first we wanted to report what happened just like what you suggested, but Shane...” She looked at her friend and showed her such puppy eyes. “The baby is really beautiful. I want to keep her, at least, until her mother comes back to find her and take her again.”

 

“Do you really think the mother will still do that?” She sighed and shook her head. “You know what, something wrong about you is you always follow your hear, you don't consider what this thing inside your skull says.” She said while pointing at Yeojin's head with her finger. “Did you ever think the possible consequences of this? That baby might just get you both into trouble, but the funny thing is... your friend even tolerated you to do that.”

 

“Well...”

 

“Where is that friend? Is he with you? Gosh, you and your friend have some mental problems. I don't know about you, too... should I go down to meet him and ask him why he was agreeing to all these funny things you want to do... like keeping a baby you didn't even know the background?”

 

“No I can- Shane!!” She was about to explain when Shane just jumped off the bed and ran outside. “Shane, wait!”

 

“I am going to talk to that person. If I can't clear your mind then at least I would clear his.” She said with full determination as she pressed the elevator closed with Yeojin coming in with her. “Seriously? Is that friend a gradeschooler? Why would he just agree with this thing? This is very dangerous.”

 

Few minutes later, Shane came out of the dormitory and saw a guy holding a baby in his hands standing up outside the car while leaning against it. “Excuse me?!” Shane shouted and Minho ignored it. “Ah.. seriously..” She even ran to approach Minho closer. “Excuse me.”

 

“Yes?” Minho turned and smiled warmly at her. “What can I do for you, miss?”

 

“Oh.” She froze and was not able to talk as soon as Minho faced her. He was really tall and well built with his hair in a clean cut style. He was wearing a black tshirt paired with jeans. He was holding a baby in his arms but that didn't lessen his appeal.

 

“Yes?” Minho awkwardly asked when he noticed that the girl had open as she looked up at him.

 

“Shane... enou-” Yeojin stopped after seeing her friend in such condition. She though Shane would nag nonstop just like how she did a while ago to her, but she completely reacted differently, as if she saw a ghost. “Shane?”

 

“Oh... yeah...” She chuckled awkwardly and looked at Yeojin. “Aren't we supposed to pack your things? What are we doing here?” She said and turned to go back to the dorm without saying anything to Minho.

 

Yeojin looked confusingly at him, “What happened to her?” Minho only shrugged his shoulders and smiled. She scratched her head and followed Shane who looked like she was walking on the moon surface.

 

“Shane.. are you okay?” She said when they entered the room again. “What happened to you?”

 

“Did I just meet a greek God?” She looked at her and blinked a couple of times. “Tell me... why does he look like a character on a Greek Mythology?”

 

“What?” Yeojin found it funny seeing her friend's completely dumbfounded expression.

 

“Is he for real? Is he a robot or something? Where did he come from? Is he like one of the people in Kpop?”

 

“No... No... He's a national soccer player. He's here to teach some kids in an academy. The management provided him a huge bachelor's pad which looked like a family house and that's where I'm going.”

 

Shane's eyes widened in surprise. “You're living with him? Why? Is he your boyfriend? That God is boyfriend? You were not telling me anything I thought you just filed a divorce with an another handsome songwriter then why did you suddenly have a God-like boyfriend?”

 

“Relax! Relax! I told you he was just a friend!” She couldn't help but laugh seeing how she was so in awe after seeing Minho. It was like she really saw a Mythical God sent down to the land. “He is my ex husband's friend, but I got to be close to him as well.”

 

“Oh my Gosh, and your ex was handsome as well. Are your ex's friends all handsome? My Gosh... this is the first time I ever saw someone as jawdropping as him.”

 

“Really?” Yeojin's eyebrow went up and only laughed. “Now, I'll be safe with Minho and I'm sure he'll take care of me, so.. can you please allow me now to move in and take care of the baby, my dear Shane?” She batted her eyelids cutely like seeking for her approval.

 

Shane admitted defeat and nodded. “I bet you did the same to that guy that's why he agreed...anyways, he might be the most jawdropping person I've ever seen but... you need to beware of him.” She finally warned after composing herself back. “Normally, those God-looking humans are devils inside.”

 

“What?!” Yeojin frowned upon hearing that from her friend.

 

“I know... he may be good to you at first and will promise to take care of you but we don't know what he has up on his sleeves... except biceps and triceps, of course.”

 

“Oh shut up, Minho isn't like that.”

 

“You don't know.. he's a guy... a hot blooded single God like human being who went down on the land to spread all around universe.”

 

“You are so over acting, stop that!!!” Yeojin shouted but Shane noticed that she was blushing.

 

“Ayyiiii~ You are blushing... hmm, but...” She leaned closer to whisper to Yeojin. “It's not really a bad thing to do devious things with hi-”

 

“YYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!”


A/N: Yes, we can say that this fic is the complete opposite of "Still You". XD